What's new

It's about time Pakistan needs a revolution and not a political leader

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As much as IK is better than the all famous corrupt lot that is leading Punjab, Sindh or Pakistan as a whole for years I think it is about time someone from the root takes the stance and punish a few people down.

The whole system needs a revamp and I can almost bet with everything that's wrong with Pakistan will not let that happen whether 2/3rd majority or not. The whole political system in place simply does not allow a normal person from becoming an MPA or MNA without funding parties or paying hefty amounts to get a ticket. So how can we expect anything better coming out? Petrol was increased 30 rupees, Shehbaaz Shareef did that with a heavy heart but did he discussed/instructed any deductions in the perks the assembly members get, or the judiciary? Even IK did not and won't because then all the ex corrupt or not so honest people around him will vanish away.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-28-15-24-57-800_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-28-15-24-57-800_com.android.chrome.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 72
As much as IK is better than the all famous corrupt lot that is leading Punjab, Sindh or Pakistan as a whole for years I think it is about time someone from the root takes the stance and punish a few people down.

The whole system needs a revamp and I can almost bet with everything that's wrong with Pakistan will not let that happen whether 2/3rd majority or not. The whole political system in place simply does not allow a normal person from becoming an MPA or MNA without funding parties or paying hefty amounts to get a ticket. So how can we expect anything better coming out? Petrol was increased 30 rupees, Shehbaaz Shareef did that with a heavy heart but did he discussed/instructed any deductions in the perks the assembly members get, or the judiciary? Even IK did not and won't because then all the ex corrupt or not so honest people around him will vanish away.
Is there any thing that you saw or read that triggered this post or its a final phase of an emotional boil up..?

I have been saying this for a decade.

Anybody who is okay with incremental improvement, parliamentary democracy, an unaccountable deep state, etc., is a fool.

Only a totally new social contract and constitution can save Pakistan and unlock growth. Note that when I say "save" I don't necessarily mean that Pakistan will otherwise sink, but it'll fail to transform. There are powerful quarters that don't want such a transformation, as they are enjoying all the perks, privileges, power, and plots in the existing system as well.

Only a revolution. Nothing else. If IK is a real visionary, he will become a revolutionary. If he is not (and it seems like he's not), he will remain just the better of the bad options in Pakistan's political circus.

Is there any thing that you saw or read that triggered this post or its a final phase of an emotional boil up..?

Well I think anybody with an iota of understanding about what's happening, how we are being fooled in the name of democracy may have similar feelings.whats your take on this?

Anybody who is okay with incremental improvement, parliamentary democracy, an unaccountable deep state, etc., is a fool.

Only a totally new social contract and constitution can save Pakistan and unlock growth. Note that when I say "save" I don't necessarily mean that Pakistan will otherwise sink, but it'll fail to transform. There are powerful quarters that don't want such a transformation, as they are enjoying all the perks, privileges, power, and plots in the existing system as well.

Only a revolution. Nothing else. If IK is a real visionary, he will become a revolutionary. If he is not (and it seems like he's not), he will remain just the better of the bad options in Pakistan's political circus.

I believe he might have been but then as you said above the current system favors everything that is wrong with Pakistan. I honestly don't think the chor tabbar and I am including everyone in this corrupt politicians, politicized judiciary, king makers with their own agendas and the list goes on I don't see him defeating such a huge bunch of people playing by their SOPs.

yes, the only people that should be allowed to vote should have a certain degree of of grasp on Islamic and Modern education and have no pending cases of misdeads on them.
The same criteria should be applied on the Leaders as well.

yes, the only people that should be allowed to vote should have a certain degree of of grasp on Islamic and Modern education and have no pending cases of misdeads on them.
So only mullas with a commerce degree can vote in get elected ? Hasn't that been tried ?

So only mullas with a commerce degree can vote in get elected ? Hasn't that been tried ?

Fasaadi people stay out of this thread with your hate towards the religion. You people bark against preachers because you cannot bark against Islam.

Mods I'd request to keep this thread clean before it gets messier.

We are against that and when I say that I am referring to the state. EVM thrown out of the agenda clearly indicates that. Because it would have meant PTI might have clear advantage and the state does not want that. They want the pawns to be in their hand so no powerful government can hold the power.

Back
Top Bottom