What's new

It's a Fake Encounter, Viqar's father demands CBI probe

Tridibans

Reaction score
Country
India
It's a Fake Encounter, Viqar's father demands CBI probe
It's a Fake Encounter, Viqar's father demands CBI probe | Siasat

5 persons, including SIMI activist Vikaruddin Ahmed, killed in encounter | Siasat

Viqaruddin Ahmed and other four Suleman, Zakir, Azad and Asif were suspected SIMI activists arrested in the past in connection with firing at policemen, were killed.

They were arrested in 2010 after a series of attacks on police in Hyderabad and were lodged in Warangal Central Jail.

The incident occurred close on the heels of a gunfight in Nalgonda district on Saturday in which two operatives of banned Students Islamic Movement of India (SIMI) and a policeman were killed.

Seems a secular government (TRS) fkced up badly this time..... under the influence of Dehshadgard Modi

Read the comments after the article guys.......... This is what I was talking about that day on that other thread. Hyderabadi Muslims are always seem like detached from any feeling of belongingness to India. Always rioting, always participating in SIMI/ ISIS etc....... I have so many muslim friends in Mumbai/ Kolkata and none of them are so anti-nationals.

Seems the Nizam hangover is still around in the old city.

@ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @itachiii @Echo_419 @JanjaWeed @magudi @Mike_Brando @Roybot @gslv

Read the comments after the article guys.......... This is what I was talking about that day on that other thread. Hyderabadi Muslims are always seem like detached from any feeling of belongingness to India. Always rioting, always participating in SIMI/ ISIS etc....... I have so many muslim friends in Mumbai/ Kolkata and none of them are so anti-nationals.

This is secular outrage.

@ranjeet @SarthakGanguly @itachiii @Echo_419 @JanjaWeed @magudi @Mike_Brando @Roybot @gslv

Its not a fake encounter, Its a late encounter... !!!! This bastard should have been killed long back... !!! There were days when Hindus were scared to go to oldcity in the night .. and some of the oldcity muslims celebrating pak's win over India in cricket matches.. so, it is not a surprise to read those comments..

Seems like its now a trend to demand CBI investigation in the killing of every damm terrorist.

Good step, that's the way to deal with them terrorist.

Hyderabad is a strange place a non indian anti indian community growing within the nation.

Deal with them the way theydealt with their own nation

Good step, that's the way to deal with them terrorist.

Hyderabad is a strange place a non indian anti indian community growing within the nation.

Deal with them the way theydealt with their own nation

Apparently the only mistake this guy did was he was born into a religion which majority of hindutvas downright hate or have a bias against. For this unintentional mistake he had to pay with his life :( RIP

Though he has my sympathies there's no hope for justice for the likes of him in Indian system especially with modi govt at centre. Even the likes of ishrat jahan, shorabuddin, batla house and several such other victims of fake hindutva encounters are yet to get justice.

@haviZsultan you might wanna check this out, another instance where jinnah stands vindicated. This is how it they(hindutvas) treat muslims in India

Last edited:
Apparently the only mistake this guy did was he was born into a religion which majority of hindutvas downright hate or have a bias against. For this unintentional mistake he had to pay with his life :( RIP

Though he has my sympathies there's no hope for justice for the likes of him in India system especially with modi govt at centre. Even the likes of ishrat jahan, shorabuddin, batla house and several such other victims of fake hindutva encounters are yet to get justice.

@haviZsultan you might wanna check this out, another instance where jinnah stands vindicated. This is how it they(hindutvas) treat muslims in India
Bro luckily my grandfathers, grandmothers and parents all recognized that India would never treat us equally and when my mamoo was killed I for one was never surprised even though he was a loyal Indian. India for 60 years+ has not accepted the muslims into the national fabric.

I am a Pakistani Lucknowi and I have immense love for muslims left there even though it is unfortunate that the younger generation does not see Pakistan as the savior we did.

I still feel a link with muslims left there though and consider myself partly a Lucknowi though I will forever be grateful to Pakistan for providing us sanctuary and protection from Hindutvas forever. Many muslims do not understand this but Pakistan is the only country perhaps that will provide us help, protection and sanctuary when some fake encounters or genocide like Mumbai and Gujarat are conducted. That is why I always advise, do not burn all your bridges and do not hate Pakistan. I know you are forced to do it to fit in as Indians but do not stand with the Hindus on this one and call us enemy nation. Pakistan is by far the only country that will come to the aid of muslims left there.

India clearly does not provide justice and the double standards are clear. Modi is free but Afzal Guru who gave up arms in favor of being a Kashmiri Indian citizen was hanged. Clearly more muslims in jails than their percentage proves differential treatment. Babu Bajrangi, Modi... even for the Sikhs-Tytler... all are free. You might say we should take this to the courts. Well the courts themselves tell us like typical Hindutvadis to go to Pakistan. Well then, my family did exactly that.

Bro luckily my grandfathers, grandmothers and parents all recognized that India would never treat us equally and when my mamoo was killed I for one was never surprised even though he was a loyal Indian. India for 60 years+ has not accepted the muslims into the national fabric.

I am a Pakistani Lucknowi and I have immense love for muslims left there even though it is unfortunate that the younger generation does not see Pakistan as the savior we did.

I still feel a link with muslims left there though and consider myself partly a Lucknowi though I will forever be grateful to Pakistan for providing us sanctuary and protection from Hindutvas forever. Many muslims do not understand this but Pakistan is the only country perhaps that will provide us help, protection and sanctuary when some fake encounters or genocide like Mumbai and Gujarat are conducted. That is why I always advise, do not burn all your bridges and do not hate Pakistan. I know you are forced to do it to fit in as Indians but do not stand with the Hindus on this one and call us enemy nation. Pakistan is by far the only country that will come to the aid of muslims left there.

India clearly does not provide justice and the double standards are clear. Modi is free but Afzal Guru who gave up arms in favor of being a Kashmiri Indian citizen was hanged. Clearly more muslims in jails than their percentage proves differential treatment. Babu Bajrangi, Modi... even for the Sikhs-Tytler... all are free. You might say we should take this to the courts. Well the courts themselves tell us like typical Hindutvadis to go to Pakistan. Well then, my family did exactly that.

Insan ka insan se ho bhaichara, Yahi paigam h hamara.

I am sure some #5staractivist will be around shortly to publicize the issue and even take it to the courts. :rolleyes1:

Anyway, its better if these terrorists are gunned down rather than feeding them in our jails.

Bula lo CBI.. but if there are IB reports involved, then don't drag them into investigation. one year and finish the investigation

I am sure some #5staractivist will be around shortly to publicize the issue and even take it to the courts. :rolleyes1:

Anyway, its better if these terrorists are gunned down rather than feeding them in our jails.
Kavita Krishnan already cried about it. Moved me to tears :cry:

Back
Top Bottom