What's new

Italian Puma 6X6 for Pakistan.

at least we are getting something hard enough to take a hit

I am recently denied a job, just because of my nationality, besides the fact I was very well qualified and experienced for that job. Halat itny kharab hochuky hain Pakistan or Pakistanion k liay. Tu phir jaisa mily, jahan se mily, kch tu ho dushman ko face kerny k liay.
jo buray halat keh zimaidar hai wohi istaimal shudda weapon khareed keh aur aur halat burray kar rahay hain!

I am recently denied a job, just because of my nationality, besides the fact I was very well qualified and experienced for that job. Halat itny kharab hochuky hain Pakistan or Pakistanion k liay. Tu phir jaisa mily, jahan se mily, kch tu ho dushman ko face kerny k liay.
First of all, I am sorry to hear that. I pray Allah rewards you with something much netter. Maybe because you are living in Germany? Peaking over the channel from the UK, Germany seems very intolerant of Pakistanis (especially Muslims) and is quite racist, evidenced by the rise in neo-nazism.

umm, first we got VCC-1 and VCC-2 APCs a few years back. Then came the howitzers and now Pumas. The Italian equipment is pretty robust and effective, not to mention reliable and cheap.
Yes you are right I think saw them on Pakistan day parade
Also unlike Pakistan, Italy is blessed with good, friendly neighbors. Hence these Pumas are probably used only in military exercises. Since a nato member Italy probably has to maintain nato compatible standard. So after a particular time these Pumas are being retired in favor of newer armored vehicles. They are welcome addition in PA vehicle inventory.

umm, first we got VCC-1 and VCC-2 APCs a few years back. Then came the howitzers and now Pumas. The Italian equipment is pretty robust and effective, not to mention reliable and cheap.

What else used items we can get?? EFT and Aster-30/15??

Hi don’t know why we always go for something refurbished or without TOT kinda
Why can’t we go for South African casspir with offcourse TOT as many countries around the world
Are using them comfortably even Indians are using them in Kashmir
And I’m sure SA will happily ready to assist us in this project ASAP
Your input @denel
Thank you

Why in the f#ck is this being brought in? Cavelier Groups APC would have been the right choice.

Why in the f#ck is this being brought in? Cavelier Groups APC would have been the right choice.
Because what Cavalier Group produces is basically an MRAP and also these are not that old. As Italy have money they retire things only after few years. So they just retired these after using them for only 14 to 15 years. We are getting them after they will get refurbished and they will be great addition to FC

Because what Cavalier Group produces is basically an MRAP and also these are not that old. As Italy have money they retire things only after few years. So they just retired these after using them for only 14 to 15 years. We are getting them after they will get refurbished and they will be great addition to FC

The biggest threat is improvised xplosives devices. Can these withstand that?

The biggest threat is improvised xplosives devices. Can these withstand that?
For that MRAP are needed and you I am biggest propagator for MRAP but these are bought for other role. Still we need MRAP Turkey or South Africa has to be contacted although PAF started using interceptor if it is good I think we should order that in large numbers for all our forces and also thier Hamza 6 X 6 MRAP

Hi,

I think it is a large package deal with Italy of some kind---. Yu buy this this and this---and we will give you this this and this---.

Hi,

I think it is a large package deal with Italy of some kind---. Yu buy this this and this---and we will give you this this and this---.
Could be and it could also lead other major deals

Let us be realistic. These second hand buys are cost effective and much much better than Toyota Hilux, any day! In COIN ops these are the vehicles to use. Fast, protected and highly maneuverable with basic firepower which can be enhanced if need be. What more do we need??

Cash strapped Army is optimally using its funds to fight the WoT without going "Bankrupt" on it. In a conventional war these can be very good scout units or Antitank role!

All in all a good procurement for money paid, atleast from my point of view.

Hi don’t know why we always go for something refurbished or without TOT kinda
Why can’t we go for South African casspir with offcourse TOT as many countries around the world
Are using them comfortably even Indians are using them in Kashmir
And I’m sure SA will happily ready to assist us in this project ASAP
Your input @denel
Thank you
Thousands of casspirs are available together with Buffels, Mambas. Just a matter of asking friend. We have 3 seperate companies which sell equivalent newer models; one specifics just in refurbished units only. Of this only one is goverment agency; other 2 are private.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom