What's new

Italian girl holds a sign in Chinese to alert Chinese tourists against thieves in Milan

It matters.

High immigration zones are most dangerous.

If you walk near to a Italian, you can feel safe.

But better dont go very close to another non-Italian people in Italy.
Yeah I'm just not going to bother LOL.

The only one robbery that I've seen with my own eyes here was a back guy stealing a reflex camera to a North-European tourist in a big city downtown, in the daylight, and surrounded by people.

I've never seen a single one headline about Chinese people making troubles to local people, never, and here there is a lot of Chinese people (more than 300k over a population of 48 M).

I've seen headlines about troubles of every other immigrant to local people, all but Chinese, the nicest people you could wish as neighbohrs.

For the Chinese that say the West is monolithic and USA hates Russia. Ask yourself why is Biden not telling European nations to rearm to protect Europe from further attacks by Russia. If this was the cold war when USA really hated Moscow, the President would be yelling at Europe to rearm when Moscow invades Europe and threatens NATO. Begs the question of does Washington want equals in Europe or slaves in Europe. Washington want Europe to be either slaves of Washington or Moscow, and Washington does not care which side. A real President would be telling the Europeans over and over to rearm because of the danger of Moscow. Unless Washington and the cia planned the war.

And if Washington planned the war China taking the side of Russia is exactly where Washington wants China to be, burning bridges with Europe.

Most Europeans, except the Putinites, like Chinese before the war. After the war, you don't have many supporters. This girl is rare.

Our football Attacking Midfielder had his home robbed. Though I fell very unsafe in France. They prey on tourists. The ethnic French are rude. The French immigrants are less safe to be around, as they seek to steal your belongings.

Here is a ethnic French to be careful of:

:lol: Funny film.

What's wrong with 小五毛??? It just wants everyone to love CCP like it does.

Germany is well policed.
I really hope you guys can control the Beijingboy a little bit.... It cannot ask everyone to love CCP.

What's wrong with 小五毛??? It just wants everyone to love CCP like it does.

I really hope you guys can control the Beijingboy a little bit.... It cannot ask everyone to love CCP.
What's wrong with you, moron, get out of here.

Italian stealing,
French roberry,
Swedish raping
Three most famous scenery in Europe for these years

Dictators never surprise

So by applying your logic, if China is democratic country, China will be perfect society? No unemployment and no social problems? Look at Taiwan. I bet without CCP, all bad things you mentioned will be only worse.

Back
Top Bottom