What's new

It Was Putin's Missile!

Robert Parry is a well-known investigative journalist and an expert of intelligence services. He is best known for his covering of the Iran-Contra Affair.

"Regarding the shoot-down of the Malaysian jetliner
on Thursday, I’m told that some CIA analysts cite
U.S. satellite reconnaissance photos suggesting that
the anti-aircraft missile that brought down Flight
17 was fired by Ukrainian troops from a government
battery, not by ethnic Russian rebels who have been
resisting the regime in Kiev since elected President
Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown on Feb. 22.

According to a source briefed on the tentative findings,
the soldiers manning the battery appeared to be wearing
Ukrainian uniforms and may have been drinking, since
what looked like beer bottles were scattered around the
site. But the source added that the information was still
incomplete and the analysts did not rule out the possibility
of rebel responsibility."

More @
Airline Horror Spurs New Rush to Judgment | Consortiumnews

About Robert Parry
Robert Parry (journalist) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No problem created for Putin/Russia, Putin gives no heed to US anyways. Did europeans boycott Oil/Gas from Russia a big fat No. At this point europe is at it's most weakest point minus Germany financially.

@Hasbara Buster : You've been reasonable (as in silent) when I insulted you, twice now since MH17 went down. That deserves reward.

@All muslims : I'll return to being 'the reasonable white man' on this forum. My grieving process is now complete..

Ukraine is responsible for this, the missile fired from their territory and plane crashed on their territory explains this. Russia has nothing to do with this even if missile was fired by Rebels.

Whoever have fired that missile it has created problems for Russia, it can be Russian backed rebels (although any sane rebel force will not do that stupid mistake) or it may be done by Ukraine with backing of west (as west have done this kind of things in past and started wars). Hope justice is done in this incident.

don´t be foolish. there are no problems for russia. russia is a souvereign state, protected by 9000 nukes.

What kind of an idiot are you? JEsus. Russia will now face sanctions, which will hurt them in the long run.

What kind of idiot are you, may i ask?

Russia has no trade volume with the west beside energy. On the long run China will consum all russian energy and pay trillions. Sino Russia is coming soon to your backward US vilage.

Ukraine army doesnt control that area where the plane was shot down. So it was the rebels, refrain from conspiracy theories. Putin's plan backfired.

What kind of an idiot are you? JEsus. Russia will now face sanctions, which will hurt them in the long run.
The place that the plane hit was only 10 km away from Ukraine controlled area so it was well in range of their air defense systems and as a result they also can be guilty .
I suggest we wait and see who the investigation point to.

The place that the plane hit was only 10 km away from Ukraine controlled area so it was well in range of their air defense systems and as a result they also can be guilty .
I suggest we wait and see who the investigation point to.

Whose invenstigation? Putin? They took the black box, it's one thing to support Russia its another to be devoid of empathy.

don´t be foolish. there are no problems for russia. russia is a souvereign state, protected by 9000 nukes.

What kind of idiot are you, may i ask?

Russia has no trade volume with the west beside energy. On the long run China will consum all russian energy and pay trillions. Sino Russia is coming soon to your backward US vilage.

Russian stocks have taken a dive of about 8% for Gazprom, OAO took a 4% hit. There are the ones i remember, world market isnt as closed off as you make it sound. Financial industry is connected.

And please US village? wut, US is the largest trading partner with China. Come on this is not even funny.

Russian stocks have taken a dive of about 8% for Gazprom, OAO took a 4% hit. There are the ones i remember, world market isnt as closed off as you make it sound. Financial industry is connected.

And please US village? wut, US is the largest trading partner with China. Come on this is not even funny.

No. I mean YOUR US village.

Russian companies earn money with Oil, their ratings are of second interest for them. But you have no clue, its ok. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom