What's new

It Was Gen Bajwa, Not Faiz Hameed, Who Protected Imran Khan

Ncv issue was running from long before.
What Monis is talking about happened in April 2022 around VoNC, hear Monis again.

So Bajwa lied that he stopped in Feb 2021, hear Bajwa again, Bajwa said "پچھلے سال فروری میں", a year and 2 months before the time Monis is talking about. He was still doing it in April

12 + 2 = 14 months

Besides even Monis was also either lying or giving out of context story

In my guess it was more like

باجوہ ـ آپ بائیں جائیں
، مونس ـ نہیں ہم نے دائیں جانے کا فیصلہ کر لیا ہے
باجوہ ـ اچھا ٹھیک ہے آپ دائیں چلے جائیں
مونس ـ باجوے نے مجھے دائیں جانے کا مشورہ دیا تھا

There are multiple evidences from "بُغضِ عمران" side proving Bajwa did opposite of what Monis said, e.g.

Last edited:
FjDOIi-WQAEHTb8.jpeg

The amount of BS in this article is so astounding, and I can say this confidently on the basis of what I know and have heard.

Hamid Mir's ban had nothing to do with IK or PTI.

Ab Hamid Mir agr Friday Time kay liay article likh raha hai to samajh jao.

Secondly, the neutrality of Bajwa or the estab had much less (or almost nothing) to do with him being doubtful of IK's intentions. The only sliver of doubt in QBJ's mind came right during those final days, not before, and that too was planted by some chamchay and picked up by journos such as Mr Mir himself.

The first approach to NS had all to do with the estab thinking keh yeh banda ab hamari batain nhn man raha. NOTHING ELSE. And these contacts started a full year, yes, 365 days before the VoNC.

Ab bas yeh saray journos are trying to get in the good books of the new estab, achi achi meethi meethi batain bolo regarding the estab. Mir, Sethi, sab kay sab.

And finally, Hamid Mir aisay portray kar raha hai jaisay Imran Khan has miserably failed in everything. Agr yehi baat hai, to why is PDM running away from an election? Agr itna hi failure hai, then go to elections and wipe him out completely and get your own government in Punjab aur hakoomat ka karobar chalao, rather than the shitshow we currently have where you have 3 people running one ministry but still no work being done.

Instead, we are seeing the opposition actively trying to prevent the dissolution of an assembly while the government wants to dissolve it, kaheen yeh bhi dekha hai?

Pakistani politics and journalism is a shitshow, nothing else.

When they did massive amendment in NAB..right at spot US backoff ...they know its a waste of money . Plus, Bajwa 15 days visit was totally failed, and unable to convince the administration to help PDM govt . Our politicians should know they have the financial record of every politician in Pakistan.

PDm and their criminal supporters trying to stuff bajwas balls in their mouth as usual.

Another one testifies

And another one looks at circumstantial evidence

Even if Monis is telling 100% truth, then that's just evidence of Bajwa's double game, and divide and rule tactic.
Even if Monis is telling 100% truth, Monis only proves that Bajwa did not want any side to become too strong. Same concept that Hamid Gull openly admitted was behind IJI creation.

i.e. Bajwa wanted both PDM and PTI to keep looking upto him to tilt the delicate balance and feel like a king of Pakistan.

What Monis is talking about happened in April 2022 around VoNC, hear Monis again.

So Bajwa lied that he stopped in Feb 2021, hear Bajwa again, Bajwa said "پچھلے سال فروری میں", a year and 2 months before the time Monis is talking about. He was still doing it in April

12 + 2 = 14 months

Besides even Monis was also either lying or giving out of context story

In my guess it was more like

باجوہ ـ آپ بائیں جائیں
، مونس ـ نہیں ہم نے دائیں جانے کا فیصلہ کر لیا ہے
باجوہ ـ اچھا ٹھیک ہے آپ دائیں چلے جائیں
مونس ـ باجوے نے مجھے دائیں جانے کا مشورہ دیا تھا

There are multiple evidences from "بُغضِ عمران" side proving Bajwa did opposite of what Monis said, e.g.

Last edited:
...a subsidiary of T.G.I.Fridays.

By the way, how much does your N-League nani (Maryam Safdar) pay you for your loyal services - for each Topic you create pro N-League & anti-PTI/IK?

Is a 1 GBP per Topic or per post?
Even if its 10% true, that is something to ponder over. The PTI echo-chamber also needs to do some soul-searching.

Tumary aka sary gaand ka zoor lagaty rahin ga sari zindgi laken yeh daag kabhi nhi dho sakain ga k , that it was whole military + judiciary + 13 parties stooges who toppled khan govt on behalf of their master USA 😂😂

There is no faiz hameed, no bajwa , no one on khan side now , ok now ask these swines lets go for elections 😂😂
EXACTLY, Refer to my post on the thread about ECP trying to remove IK as party chairman.

Even if you lot succeed in removing him out of your way via technical knockout or another, albeit successful, assassination attempt, know that by squandering this once in a century chance in the shape of Imran khan, the loss an IK supporter such as me suffers is no more than the loss a patwari suffers. But you mofos will always remember the man who sonned you, your entire cabal of corrupt leaders, and the untouchables with his absolute tenacity, mental fortitude and the sheer size of his balls.

Cuz right now, it's his world, and you are all just living in it.

Get rekt, patwari !!!

@SIPRA ,
@Areesh ,
@RescueRanger ,
@Olympus81

Bro, you beat me to it. I couldn't find a suitable thread to post this. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom