What's new

It’s time for India, Russia to map a global design

India and Russia have stuck side by side since the Soviet Era. The future looks bright between the two countries, best of luck :cheers:

Yes bro, India and USSR were a powerful team for USA and Pakistan.

Btw, I never heard of RIC before. This could be a deadly combination. Its best having 3 tight knit nations, then being full of many weak nations like NATO are.

The Russians will only help India if it suits there interests, don't delude yourself guys. They have constantly sold India down the river to make a cheap buck. Try and think of a defence deal between India and Russia in the last 20 years that has been completed on budget and on time with adequate after sale support? Struggling? Well that's because there has been 0 such deals. Now India has the funds it has choice and has dropped Russia like a hot patato in most defence deals and is looking to indigenous and western solutions.

Long-Live Indo- Russian friendship. :D-

64776572-india-russia.jpg

photoxpress_india_russia_468.jpg

The Russians will only help India if it suits there interests, don't delude yourself guys. They have constantly sold India down the river to make a cheap buck. Try and think of a defence deal between India and Russia in the last 20 years that has been completed on budget and on time with adequate after sale support? Struggling? Well that's because there has been 0 such deals. Now India has the funds it has choice and has dropped Russia like a hot patato in most defence deals and is looking to indigenous and western solutions.

Despite the hiccups, what other country has provided India with access to SSN's, 4++ & Fifth generation fighter tech, sanctions-free supplies, etc?

Actually we should not see it through the glass of Jingoism, we need to engage the Russians such that the strain in withdrawing hands from our embrace should be great enough..

Well to be frank i would LOVE to see india russia china together in the international and global front man we would be whooping a$$es

Despite the hiccups, what other country has provided India with access to SSN's, 4++ & Fifth generation fighter tech, sanctions-free supplies, etc?

Yes, despite all that.
1. No one stood by us when US was against us it was RUSSIA.
2. No one other then Russia was on our side when American Aircraft Carrier was on our door step and were about to attack us.
3. No one really started JV's and joint development of weapons before Russia.
4. Russians never denied anything which we needed.
5. Russians are willing to provide cutting edge technology, which is denied by others.
6. Russians provided us with the first neck sub back in 80's

The list goes on and on....

Talking about other nation who has given or will to give us tech which you mentioned is only after our economy surge and there limitations in local market.

Now, you decide whom should we regard as our best buddies Russians, who has given us everything and supported us at every step or these new countries who is providing us new tech?

For me Russians are like my brother from another mother.....:cheers:

:sniper:

Yes, despite all that.
1. No one stood by us when US was against us it was RUSSIA.
2. No one other then Russia was on our side when American Aircraft Carrier was on our door step and were about to attack us.
3. No one really started JV's and joint development of weapons before Russia.
4. Russians never denied anything which we needed.
5. Russians are willing to provide cutting edge technology, which is denied by others.
6. Russians provided us with the first neck sub back in 80's

The list goes on and on....

Talking about other nation who has given or will to give us tech which you mentioned is only after our economy surge and there limitations in local market.

Now, you decide whom should we regard as our best buddies Russians, who has given us everything and supported us at every step or these new countries who is providing us new tech?

For me Russians are like my brother from another mother.....:cheers:

:sniper:

Agreed...Russins are brothers.....

Although I do agree that there have been cracks within the deliverance of Russian tech and equipment, I find Russia's support however a tremendous advantage in India's foreign policies when India was looked down upon by the US & West especially during the Cold War Era. They have stood by our side, as we have with them. It is definitely true that there are no permanent friendships, but India's non - aligned movement has given her an advantage with the support of Russia. Therefore we see today good relations with the US and Iran and Israel and Palestine. Which very few or no countries would be able to pull off.

This neglects to look at the hardships that Russia was going through during those last 20 years. It's not like Russian supplies to their own military were on time and on budget. Heck, the Russians probably paid more attention to supplying the Indian military than they did for their own military.

Indians Russians ROCK... the most true ALLIANCE in world. We are proud to have friend like that. Cheers. :)

Back
Top Bottom