What's new

“It is the women who have the guts in Pakistan”

Khilafat in pakistan its not going to happen pakistanis are not very found of religious parties ... as for women compared to the muslim world (which isnt the best example though) pakistani women are still very much free , We are the first nation to elect a women premier ? who can be more liberal than that even the champions of democracy havent done it yet ??

the problem is that we just don't fight for anything untill or unless the thing does not benefit us ........ and who said you to follow mullahs ....... QURRAN PAK is there with translation Ahadees are there go for it ..... study QURRAN PAK don't take it as another book of novel ......... and if you cannot study any of QURRAN PAK or Ahadees book then do read iqbal ........ and defiantly khilafat is going to happen in pakistan sooner or later its pakistan's destiny.

Women may have the guts, but men have the brains.

einstein_ar.jpg

Here to help :-)

Women may have the guts, but men have the brains.

einstein_ar.jpg

Here to help :-)

Womens do have good Brain: Read here

The world’s first programmer
was Lady Augusta Ada Lovelace
of England in 1852. She is
credited with telling a machine
what to do by using punch cards
to programme algebraic
patterns.

Shahnaz Husain is the mother of
all herbal cosmetics in world.
Her creams and lotions have
found their way into salons in
different parts of the globe. She
has 650 salons at 104 countries.
It is all due to her sheer
innovation, determination and
hard work.
Kalpana Chawla from
Haryana was qualified from over
2962 applicants to earn herself a
place in space shuttle Columbia
for a 16 day out of the world
experience. The NASA chief
called her a “Terrific Astronaut”.
Madhuri Mathur, an intelligent
lady made the life of ladies in
kitchen easier by bringing out
the idea of, a kitchen machine
that would blend, chop, mince
and grind that culminated into
sumeet mixer.

^I didn't say women don't have good brains. I'm sure their brains are good. ;-)

By the way thanks for sharing article.

yes, women, minority every group in pakistan is oppressed, evil pakistanis!! alas, they disrespect women, women dont have enough rights

what pakistani men should do is to throw these women to useful productivity instead watching star plus of just depending on those evil pakistani men.... it is those evil men who bear all the burden and these women are shouting for women rights...

if u pakistani women want west so u got it!!!!:face-palm: you cant have a western liberalism and the pakistani respect and deginity of women the same time, if u want a western life, then you will have to surrender all your pakistani society luxuries to have the rights of a western women, parents will throw you out after you are 15, to find a job and hard labour, to find a boy friend and to establish your own home, not to be supported by a man when you are desparate and crying for having so much pain in hard labour, your brother will never be bother will you, same level of treatment, same level of labour, no pakistani women previliges(you will be treated like a man), and i know how women are treated in west besides their 'women rights' so dont lecture us on being 'evil pakistanis'

I seem to have touched a nerve.

According to you, if woman asks for right then it means automatically some sort of moral freedom or some western liberties. Considering that majority women here are Muslims you really expect them to adopt the lifestyles of western women?

I think you didn't read the article carefully. The article points to the fact that people are not interested to address the serious issues in the society i.e. women discrimination and violence. I am not some sort of woman activist. The real reason for posting this article was that violence against women has increased in Pakistan in 2010. So i thought it necessary to bring this thing into notice and to address this situation. My point was to increase awareness among people not to bash Pakistani men like you are taking it. I am pointing out the misplaced priorities of Right wing, not men in general. The way you have jumped the gun surely tells me that you have no problem with this situation.Coming to men, I don't see any male social activist in Pakistan other than Ansar Barni it think. Our state is unable to enforce laws for the protection of women.Why is that? Tells you something?

Through this judgment, the FSC is advocating for the Hudood Ordinance to be reinstated in its most brutal and unjust form: it has ruled on provisions that require female rape victims to produce four witnesses to support their claims, and entitle police to arrest women who report rape on charges of adultery. In other words, it appears the court would like to sanction the false convictions and wrongful imprisonment of victimised women.

Unfortunately, this is not the only setback to women`s rights in 2010. The year began with the death by the alleged torture of Shazia Masih, a young maid in the employ of a prominent lawyer. The case inspired urgent calls for the government to reintroduce the Domestic Violence (Prevention and Protection) Bill, which lapsed last year after the Senate failed to pass it. Months have gone by, and Pakistani women still await the bill`s second coming.

No reason to celebrate | | DAWN.COM

No society is perfect not even western. However, we cannot take that credit from them that they have indeed done more for the protection of women. They have not given equality but certainly they have strong laws to check the violence against women. I know it won't bother you but it certainly bothers me. "Lagi Jisko Wohi Ye Dukh Jaane"

I will chose not to answer your claim of dignity and respect for Pakistani women otherwise it might embrass you.

Men are always men. I don't expect any favour. However i indeed expected support and some sort of realization. Never mind if that didn't happen.I will carry on. Till then stay happy that Indian women want Pakistani men.

PS. I am not fan of Indian soaps.

and still they are hell scared of chipkalis :S

Phobias although are more prevalent in women but men are not immune to it either.

My brother was arachnophobic in his childhood, not now however. :)

impressive speech by these women , JI leaders speech less and busted .... Bravo ladies ... May Allah bless you

Last edited by a moderator:
Women tend to be a moderating force against bigotry and fanaticism (which makes Fox News' cavalcade of hot women all the more ironic). Women were front and center in the resistance to the Vietnam war, slavery, racism and homophobia.

This is precisely why the anti-Islam campaigns in the West put so much focus on misogyny in Muslim countries. The idea is to convince women that Islam is anti-women.

Women tend to be a moderating force against bigotry and fanaticism (which makes Fox News' cavalcade of hot women all the more ironic). Women were front and center in the resistance to the Vietnam war, slavery, racism and homophobia.

This is precisely why the anti-Islam campaigns in the West put so much focus on misogyny in Muslim countries. The idea is to convince women that Islam is anti-women.

They're not any significantly different from men in that case. I'll agree that they're slightly more against those kinds of things, but it's nothing significant. In the west there are probably an equal percentage of (or perhaps slightly less) female racists, bigots, homophobics, etc. As far as war is concerned, there are actually cases in history where women in huge numbers withheld sex from their husband in an attempt to coerce them into fighting wars.

Back
Top Bottom