What's new

Issues between military and civilians on Dawn leaks resolved: Rafique

single digits as in percentage kay hisab sey not by number game people dont have interest in any political party

You realise there are districts in Balochistan which are bigger then entire KPK yet population of 100,000? And it looks like these districts in middle of Balochistan will only become depopulated as people migrate to cities because of water shortages.

You realise there are districts in Balochistan which are bigger then entire KPK yet population of 100,000? And it looks like these districts in middle of Balochistan will only become depopulated as people migrate to cities because of water shortages.
Arey bhai kuch well populated districts ka bhi same haal tha lack of interest

In a net shell army has lost its credibility once again and sorry it's not a political matter it's a national defence matter how can govt say the exact words as Indian media says from across the border. Have the no sense of the sacrifices army has made in fight against terrorism. These statements not only wash their efforts to the gutters but also demoralises the army and people . Sir this is the issue of life or death and this is tyranny and traitors are hanged in this country not protected by army.
Generals like bajwa are their to secure their job. Many of you with army background should know about his yes sir attitude he is at the top because of his father in law who was the corp commander of 1st Corp (if I m not wrong) and he was a good and impressive commander. FYI bajwa will take extension

FB_IMG_1494577480135.jpg
FB_IMG_1494577475160.jpg
FB_IMG_1494577471278.jpg

The last hope of Pakistani people was their army and that hope has been crushed as well. Now all we can do is welcome next 5 years of noon league which will obviously inculde loadshedding, inaugrations of failed projects and not to forget, maligning army. But now I do think army deserves being maligned by these corrupt thieves for it has accepted the supremacy of Panama leaks fame, Nawaz Sharif. I just hope civillians dont start hating army as much as they did in Musharraf's tenure. But anything is expected after this shameful U-turn by ISPR. Soldiers will surely miss the respect they recieved by civillians in Gen Raheel's time. Good old days!

Yeah what about the munazzam muhim lead by mariam? Forget chennai and dehli go to raiwind first. Awaam ko truck ki batti ke pichay lagana chor do ab.

perhi hi nahi .justification chaiye hi nahi . buzdil ho to buzdili mano .
Ok so that explains it, you are not ready to listen to anyone, have formed an opinion and are damn sure that it is you who are right and eveyone else is wrong. What is the point to argue any further?

Debates and discussions suit with those who are open to listening to the other side and not rigid in there views.

Bilkul Ab zara ye military officers general public may ay to inko pata chaley k log kitni galiyaaan dey rahey in Nawaz k bachon k rakhwalon ko .
As i said, the emotional lot!!
Do not forget that the same public was abusing them when the tweeted against the government!!
You cannot satisfy EVERYONE!!

However, i understand that you wont understand when i say that "awam jb army interfere kry tb be galian dyti ha, jb na kry tb b galian dyti ha" because in your own words "sunni he ni ha" kisi aur ke!

Ok so that explains it, you are not ready to listen to anyone, have formed an opinion and are damn sure that it is you who are right and eveyone else is wrong. What is the point to argue any further?
Na report publish ho rahi .
Na bataya gaya kiya settlement hui ha .
Maryam ko to choro even jin logon k naam hain
(Pervaiz rasheed , rao tehseen , tariq fatmi) wo bhi arrest hi huey .
National Security breach kerney ki yahi saza ha key resign do or muskuratey huey nikal jao .

Awaam say iltija ha k wo chup rahey siyasi shaheed ni banney deya . ( jesay pervaiz ,tehseen or fatmi ko arrest kerney sey nawaz siyasi shaheed ban jata ) .
55583ac5ca77a.jpg

As i said, the emotional lot!!
Do not forget that the same public was abusing them when the tweeted against the government!!
You cannot satisfy EVERYONE!!

However, i understand that you wont understand when i say that "awam jb army interfere kry tb be galian dyti ha, jb na kry tb b galian dyti ha" because in your own words "sunni he ni ha" kisi aur ke!
1) i know you know it veey well k us tweet per sirf konsa tola/media cell criticize ker raha tha .obviously wahi jinko bachaney ki Army nney oath ley rakhi ha .
2) Public ko good governance chaiye no matter martial law ho ya civilian gov.
apparently ye system fail ho chuka .Army say umeed thi lekin wo bhi in k bachon ko bachaney mey lagi .

Na report publish ho rahi .
Na bataya gaya kiya settlement hui ha .
Maryam ko to choro even jin logon k naam hain
(Pervaiz rasheed , rao tehseen , tariq fatmi) wo bhi arrest hi huey .
National Security breach kerney ki yahi saza ha key resign do or muskuratey huey nikal jao .

Awaam say iltija ha k wo chup rahey siyasi shaheed ni banney deya . ( jesay pervaiz ,tehseen or fatmi ko arrest kerney sey nawaz siyasi shaheed ban jata ) .
55583ac5ca77a.jpg

Janab, you know as well as anyone else that when the name of these three scapegoats announced what was the reaction of our public?
Sb na mil ka kaha tha ka yeh qurbani ka bakra han!
Army said the same
WHAT SENSE IT WILL MAKE FOR ARMY ARRESTING THEM?

If they are, there will be many others like you and me who will start criticizing army that why have the arrested the scapegoats and not going after real culprits.

Now if you are in mood to at least LISTEN to what other guy is saying, can you please HONESTLY tell me where you satisfied when Tariq Fatmai and those other two names were announced as culprits? Have they been arrested would you have been contend? Be honest to yourself.

1) i know you know it veey well k us tweet per sirf konsa tola/media cell criticize ker raha tha .obviously wahi jinko bachaney ki Army nney oath ley rakhi ha .
I disagree, i myself saw people who are STRONG critics of PMLN and yet they were angry. Should i tag a few here?
@The Sandman @WAJsal
.People were not happy not only because it put NS in a dark spot (the media cell people were unhappy about that) but also because they rightly believe that army should not take matters into there own hands and because that tweet presented army as a rouge organization with no government control. That send a wrong message to the world specially considering that we are a nuclear state. However the way things progressed, army have taken a step back. Now people may call it surrender, sold out, this and that, the true picture will be out only in weeks to come. As i always say, we should keep faith and pray for good, that is the least we can do. Remember that this is not about a debate on an online forum but the future of this NATION depends on all this. AND WE ARE ALREADY A BIT LATE TO TAKE OUR FIRST STEP IN RIGHT DIRECTION.

2) Public ko good governance chaiye no matter martial law ho ya civilian gov.
apparently ye system fail ho chuka .Army say umeed thi lekin wo bhi in k bachon ko bachaney mey lagi .
Come one!!
Public ko good governance chahea? that is why the vote PPP and PMLN? Public will go and sell there vote for 1000 Rs sir. What country are you living in? Public needs to gossip, puclic ko wo chahea jo yeh media un ko btata ha ka un ko chahea, aj kal wo democrasy ka manjan bach rahay han!! Kal kuch aur ho ga!! But till tomorrow, DEMOCRASY is IN!!

Personally, i myself believe ka hum dandy ka zoor pa chlnay wali qoum ha and danda chahea hmain seedha track pa rakny ka lea but this is my personal opinion and i cannot and will not state that as a fact.

Janab, you know as well as anyone else that when the name of these three scapegoats announced what was the reaction of our public?
Sb na mil ka kaha tha ka yeh qurbani ka bakra han!
Army said the same
WHAT SENSE IT WILL MAKE FOR ARMY ARRESTING THEM?

If they are, there will be many others like you and me who will start criticizing army that why have the arrested the scapegoats and not going after real culprits.
Waahh !! Yani k National Security matti paoo ho gaya Army ki traf sey .
Scapegoat ha ya nahi that's another issue but inka naam ha report may inko lazmi arrest hona chaiye .
Kuch bhi nahi ho raha tabhi ye gesture ja raha k nro kr liya Army ney .
Settlement kis baat pey hui ha ? Kuch ley day k hui ha?

Waahh !! Yani k National Security matti paoo ho gaya Army ki traf sey .
Scapegoat ha ya nahi that's another issue but inka naam ha report may inko lazmi arrest hona chaiye .
Kuch bhi nahi ho raha tabhi ye gesture ja raha k nro kr liya Army ney .
Settlement kis baat pey hui ha ? Kuch ley day k hui ha?
Bahi again, you have formed a judgement!! Kon kah raha ha ka matti pao ho gya ha!! It is not the right way for army to nab those who were really involved. Just wait for a few weeks and you will see some positive developments. At least i hope and pray for them and am quite confident that it will happen. Because if not, there is no point in any such debate anyway, the future will be doomed for sure!!

Public ko good governance chahea? that is why the vote PPP and PMLN? Public will go and sell there vote for 1000 Rs sir. What country are you living in? Public needs to gossip, puclic ko wo chahea jo yeh media un ko btata ha ka un ko chahea, aj kal wo democrasy ka manjan bach rahay han!! Kal kuch aur ho ga!! But till tomorrow, DEMOCRASY is IN!!

Personally, i myself believe ka hum dandy ka zoor pa chlnay wali qoum ha and danda chahea hmain seedha track pa rakny ka lea but this is my personal opinion and i cannot and will not state that as a fact.
Election kesay hotey ap ni jantey ?
Gurbat itni ho gaee ha log 1000 mey bik jatey or ap in khoon chosney walon k bachon ki rakhwali kertey .

Bahi again, you have formed a judgement!! Kon kah raha ha ka matti pao ho gya ha!! It is not the right way for army to nab those who were really involved. Just wait for a few weeks and you will see some positive developments. At least i hope and pray for them and am quite confident that it will happen. Because if not, there is no point in any such debate anyway, the future will be doomed for sure!!
2013 say ehtisaab ho raha jinko pakra tha wo bhi nikal gaye . ab bhi truck ki batti k pechey laga deya . establishment koi bohot hi aala khel khel rahi .

Jis trah modi nay india ko "achey din" ka lollipop deya hua . Wesay hi hamari establishment ney hum ko "ehtisaab " ka lollipop deya hua . :sarcastic:

Election kesay hotey ap ni jantey ?
Gurbat itni ho gaee ha log 1000 mey bik jatey or ap in khoon chosney walon k bachon ki rakhwali kertey .

Tuu yaar phr btaoo naaa kya krain!!

Elections pa ap ko yakeen ni
Martial law ap ke qoum ko pasand ni
Civil gov koi dhang ka la ni saky app aj tk!!

Krain tu kya krain?

Are you just here for pulling legs and criticism for the sake of it? What alternative have you presented despite having me ask for it again and agian. Koi hal b tu bolo bahi, bs kuta kuta kah dyny sa kabhi koi problem hal hua ha?

Elections pa ap ko itraaz ha, army interfer kry wo ap ko bura lgta ha, army juch na kry us pa bhe gusa ha,,, WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE? what should be done to change things for good. :) Bs zardari kutaa hai hai ka lea n farz pura?

Tuu yaar phr btaoo naaa kya krain!!

Elections pa ap ko yakeen ni
Martial law ap ke qoum ko pasand ni
Civil gov koi dhang ka la ni saky app aj tk!!

Krain tu kya krain?
Atleast corrupt logon ko hi latka do .
Karney ko to Fauj bohot kuch ker sakti or kerti bhi aii ha wo alag baat ha na kuch kerna ho to democracy bachaney ka bahana mil jata .
Dartey kyun ho ? Jo jitna bara corrupt ha tum log us say utna dartey . for example: sindh ka daku , punjab ka thagg.

Elections pa ap ko itraaz ha, army interfer kry wo ap ko bura lgta ha, army juch na kry us pa bhe gusa ha,,, WHAT DO YOU PROPOSE? what should be done to change things for good. :) Bs zardari kutaa hai hai ka lea n farz pura?
Good governance chaiye . no matter martial law ho ya koi aur .
Ni ker saktey to atleast corrupt tolay say hamari jaan churwa do . kaam sey kaam apni laii hui gandagi hi saaf ker do .

Atleast corrupt logon ko hi latka do .
Karney ko to Fauj bohot kuch ker sakti or kerti bhi aii ha wo alag baat ha na kuch kerna ho to democracy bachaney ka bahana mil jata .
Aur jb kuch krty han to democrasy giranay ka ilzaam b hum he lagaty han na!
Do not forget that.

Ni ker saktey to atleast corrupt tolay say hamari jaan churwa do . kaam sey kaam apni laii hui gandagi hi saaf ker do
HOW?
By forcing them out?
So that it is Musharraf all over again?

AGAIN, remember how he was a hero when he cme to power and them compare it to what he was made into later on. WE DO NOT WANT THAT TO BE REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Army is not responsible for our screw ups. If you want democrasy then bring the change democratic way, if you want dictatorship then say it out loud. Ap yeh btain ka ap ko kis baat ka dar ha jo yeh kahty ni?

Good governance chaiye . no matter martial law ho ya koi aur .
Unfortunately it is not about what YOU want or what i want. It is about what the nation as a whole want and they have made it quite clear by there actions of the past. Myray pa ho tu mein ko kahon ga fauj ke hakumat he aaji, at leas tit is better than these corrupt politicians.
Ni ker saktey to atleast corrupt tolay say hamari jaan churwa do . kaam sey kaam apni laii hui gandagi hi saaf ker do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom