What's new

ISSB training academies

544_delta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Im thinking of joining one.Is that a good idea ?
I will be applying for 135 L/c and Damn it i want to get selected this time:angry:

Well training academies are highly discouraged , you can join but keep it a secret , a lot of guys were rejected by ISSB because they had joined an academy . Your answers will match with the answers of all the other guys who have joined an academy. And that will get you caught

You can take personal counselling from any officer though.. They guide you good enough.

i know the risks but my 1st experience at issb was very disappointing. My batch consisted of previously recommended guys,repeaters and a freakin' platoon of soldiers (about 50+ guys) who had received issb training by serving military officials and GTOs.The course was arranged by Gen. Kayani as a fellow soldier ,who got recommended,told me) in addition to this there is a large number of MC cadets in every second badge or so.As far as i know people having training of some sorts beforehand for this thing get selected the most. Hell i've seen guys who join these academies getting selected. So i think its only fair if i LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED in turning my lifelong dream into a reality....

You can take personal counselling from any officer though.. They guide you good enough.
i don't personally know one..:(

i know the risks but my 1st experience at issb was very disappointing. My batch consisted of previously recommended guys,repeaters and a freakin' platoon of soldiers (about 50+ guys) who had received issb training by serving military officials and GTOs.The course was arranged by Gen. Kayani as a fellow soldier ,who got recommended,told me) in addition to this there is a large number of MC cadets in every second badge or so.As far as i know people having training of some sorts beforehand for this thing get selected the most. Hell i've seen guys who join these academies getting selected. So i think its only fair if i LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED in turning my lifelong dream into a reality....

i don't personally know one..:(
Dont be discouraged alot of people dont get selected in the first try espcially if you have a civilian background but your chances for the second time shoot up about a 100 times.
And Do what your gut says.
.. You should join if thats the case but dont copy everything they tell you there , like try to make the sentences at your own and the picture description as well just grasp the idea of how they show be . Your command task should be the best and if you are not good at academics then focus on your physical

.. I know alot of people if you have any questions i can ask my dad or brother for you - will be happy to help .
Best of luck

You should join if thats the case but dont copy everything they tell you there , like try to make the sentences at your own and the picture description as well just grasp the idea of how they show be . Your command task should be the best and if you are not good at academics then focus on your physical
that's a good piece of advice.thanks a bunch for quick reply:-)

Academies are just spoil ur natural talent and Natural thinking habits.....

I would not reccomed the accadmy , it will be a waste of yoru money & time .

For Joing the Army , Either you "Have It" or you" Dont Have It " .. if you have the talent then you dont need any academy you will pass based on your natural ability & your preparedness ... and if you dont have then you can attend all the academies you want , at the end result will be zero .

and if the found out that you have attended the academy , you will be disqualified .

asallamoalaikum kindly give me good piece of advice i am student of electrical engineering and my engineering ended up in jan 2015 i have also 2 ieee publications but i applied for pak navy and pak army long course on the basis of fsc i have no background related to army but i want to on front and i dont know but i wants to leave engineering i dont know about issb but i really wants to go kindly help me what should i do my eye side is also weak -6.25 but with glasses is 6/6 help me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom