What's new

ISRO's GSAT-5P launch fails

One reason for the failure is overconfident. After the success of Chandrayaan, ISRO had become too overconfident, complacent, overestimate their capabilities, making bravado statements even before launch. Hope the 2 back to back failures of GSLV bring humility (much needed for many of my countrymen) back into them. It is big setback. But, it not the end.

next time we will be successful! Indian members, be calm. have faith in ISRO.

One reason for the failure is overconfident. After the success of Chandrayaan, ISRO had become too overconfident, complacent, overestimate their capabilities, making bravado statements even before launch. Hope the 2 back to back failures of GSLV bring humility (much needed for many of my countrymen) back into them. It is big setback. But, it not the end.
Are U that scam RAJA????:mod::mod::mod::mod::mod:

if you see the video.. the cryogenic stage got disconnected and then the rocket burst...

Cryogenic stage is the last stage in any rocket. And that gets activated at a very high altitude. Cameras can't capture rockets at that altitude.

This was the solid booster of stage 1. It might be that the second stage failed which is a liquid rocket, and the rocket exploded at the ignition of second stage.

But it definitely wasn't the cryogenic stage that failed. Cryogenic is the last stage.

GSLV is going on the lines of ASLV.

Oh plss, Go and enjoy the succesful test of missile from your country..

Don't troll here..:tdown:

@Topic:-

:cry:Really Sad news :frown:....I hope ISRO will get successful next time.

ISRO has this history of bouncing back after retreats...........old habits die hard i guess..

Chandarayon did have some success but it ended in a failure. :agree:

Chandarayon did have some success but it ended in a failure. :agree:

For you or your fellow countrymen chandrayan was a failure..!

But for ISRO and NASA and world, Chandrayan was great achievment cause it already accompleshed 95% of task assighned to it(Included finding the presence of Water on Moon)...:rolleyes:

Cryogenic stage is the last stage in any rocket. And that gets activated at a very high altitude. Cameras can't capture rockets at that altitude.

This was the solid booster of stage 1. It might be that the second stage failed which is a liquid rocket, and the rocket exploded at the ignition of second stage.

But it definitely wasn't the cryogenic stage that failed. Cryogenic is the last stage.

Its due to Large Altitude difference. Control Command Signals failed to reach the first stage after 47 second. self destruction command was issued
(edited)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom