What's new

ISRO to mate cryogenic engine with its rocket Friday

You do realize how R&D works ? :lol:

They don't do any R&D, so how can he know?

They had to buy old US satellite because they were unable to develop their own: -

In 1993, the Paksat programme was again restarted but terminated in 1994 after Suparco lost the two orbital slots 38°E longitude and 41°E longitude, which was acquired for it in the Geo-synchronous orbit expired.[8] In 2002, Suparco again applied for a new application for the allocation of five GSo slots (38°E, 41°E, 30°E, 88°E and 101°E) was filed.[8] Although granted, Suparco faced the risk of losing its priority 38°E slot, if it didn’t launch its own satellite by April 2003.[8] Under pressure and understanding the substantial negative impact on the space programme, Suparco made a move to acquire an American satellite-building firm, Hughes Satellite Systems (HGS), at a cost of around $5 million. This second-hand satellite had originally designed for Indonesia, but after a battery problem occurred making it useless during certain hours of the day, the firm was forced to sold the satellite to Pakistan as Paksat-1.[8]

Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now for the million dollar question-What about your country,mr,JR think Tank??:partay:

It's quite decent actually - SUPARCO has something called the 2040 space vision - which sadly is not going too well atm, but they intend to have 11 satellites in space by 2040 - the first of which, paksat 1R was launched aboard a Chinese rocket in 2011. all satellites will not be self launched - but then this is where the Chinese will come in.

It's quite decent actually - SUPARCO has something called the 2040 space vision - which sadly is not going too well atm, but they intend to have 11 satellites in space by 2040 - the first of which, paksat 1R was launched aboard a Chinese rocket in 2011. all satellites will not be self launched - but then this is where the Chinese will come in.

In short, the Chinese are being brought in to realize Pak's vision for 2040.

11 satellites by 2040??!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why India can launch 10 satellites with a single rocket in less than 1 hour!

In April 2008, it successfully launched 10 satellites at once, breaking a world record held by Russia.[17]

Indian Space Research Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Buddy, 11 satellites by 2040 is no joke, and anyways rockets and self launches are a waste of money. Why waste money when someone else's rockets can do the job? ;)

I don't agree with that part...:what:

I mean if they plan to launch 11 sats by 2040, that means the first sats would have run out
of their service lives much before the 2nd one comes up to join.

my dad is stronger than your dad
but my uncle can beat up your dad
my uncle can beat your dad with one finger
my dad can throw your uncle to moon

sound fimiliar?

kids fighting!!

my dad is stronger than your dad
but my uncle can beat up your dad
my uncle can beat your dad with one finger
my dad can throw your uncle to moon

sound fimiliar?

kids fighting!!

Crazy kid comes into serious thread and turns it into troll tread.

No one pays any attention to curb/condemn crazy kid's ridiculous acts but everyone is ready to
play leader and talk about international politics and kids fighting.

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.

The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

:hitwall::hitwall:

you should ask the same to your govt. for wasting billions(i know you cant afford trillions:lol:) on nukes & importing missiles(with green paints:rofl:)

I don't agree with that part...:what:

I mean if they plan to launch 11 sats by 2040, that means the first sats would have run out
of their service lives much before the 2nd one comes up to join.

How did you calculate that? paksat 1 has a service life of 15 years, you saying the second satellite will not be sent up for 15 years counting from 2011? also, they need to replace their leased satellites which are at almost the end of its life cycle. The replacements will be cyclical as in they might have around 3 to 4 satellites at any given time.

:hitwall::hitwall:

you should ask the same to your govt. for wasting billions(i know you cant afford trillions:lol:) on nukes & importing missiles(with green paints:rofl:)

China is there to help them out with soft loans and technology of nukes and missiles, who have we got???? besides a good anti corrosion paint job on missiles needs a good tech base.

Headlines 2020: 3 Indian astronauts dead as shuttle explodes shortly after take off.

The moment you stop emulating China's successes and shun your unworkable ambitions of space exploration, the sooner you can feed the millions dying of starvation. Salvation lies not in the exosphere but on Earth right here. How do you explain wasting trillions of rupees trying to set foot on the moon to the starved mother of a dying child, or to the grieving widow of a dead soldier.

You can't.

Just another Chinese cheerleader!!!! You don't count in what you are talking about!!!! Cryogenic engine or IRNSS or Moon/Mars missions, you dooooon't cooooooooooooooooooount!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom