What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Source?

Percentage wise , Pakistani middle-class is BIGGER than Indian middle class..

Pakistan is a way , way better place to live in than India.. I already went over this in another thread...

There is LESS poverty in Pakistan as compared with India....

Get your facts straight buddy...This is not your delusional brainwashed lalaland of bhartimata.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/198359-indian-journalists-writers-share-eye-opener-stories-pakistan-visits.html#post3269494
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/198359-indian-journalists-writers-share-eye-opener-stories-pakistan-visits-4.html#post3294359
http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/198359-indian-journalists-writers-share-eye-opener-stories-pakistan-visits-4.html#post3294047
see this post........

myth of 'superior' infrastructure busted

India to invest one trillion dollars in infrastructure
bro gap will be increasing in near future .i think after 20 years gap will be more than 30 rank.

are u kidding ur population is 200 million according to recent report and india population is 1.21 billion so india population wise 6X times bigger than ur country but india middile class more than 15X bigger than ur country .and gape is incrasing vary fast and never forget ur country vary high population growth.

Imran Khan: Youthful Pakistan Could Revolt Against Zardari - TIME

Right, good for you on the investment bit. I am sure in 5 years you guys will become number 30, but do you remember how everyone was saying India would have 10+% growth rate this year....what happened to that?

ANd where are you getting your numbers form? You do realize that making up numbers is not a credible way to have a discussion right?
I cited my sources, kindly site yours.

Again, I realize you are emotionally invested in this idea that India is a galactic supa dupa pawa,lets face it if I lived in a country with the world's largest starving population I would do the same, but that doesn't give you the right to just make up numbers according to your feelings.

Indian middle class is 25% pakistan it is 10%

I am really not surprised buy these numbers. Indians have a habit of "bending" the truth when it comes to such matters.
It's a self defense mechanism they have developed to cope with the fact that they live in a country withe world's largest starving.

To cite real numbers from non biased sources (sorry, your swami doesn't count as a source)
The middle class of Pakistan is estimated to be 20 million, about 11% of the population.
While the middle class of India is about 50 million, less then 5% of the population.

sources:
Pakistan
Economy of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Imran Khan: Youthful Pakistan Could Revolt Against Zardari - TIME

India
Standard of living in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Next big spenders: India's middle class | McKinsey Global Institute | McKinsey & Company[/QUOTE]

For India you posted 5.5 years old data ..you truth bender

I just want to say that from today please don't make fun of Indian failures. We don't deserve it. It is not fair because India tries new things and fails, Pakistan never dares to enter high tech fields, so it is succeding since independence.

Now the important lesson:

I am sure Pakistani engineers today are watching India. The reason why India is so ahead in this field is that we have patience. Patience is the ultimate success secret.

Slow and steady we keep progressing. We face failures and fall behind with shatterred confidence, then make a comeback. Pakistan was the second in Asia to launch a space rocket, it could be a world leader, it is not because you guys never understood the meaning of sustained and long term development. Investments that will pay off in long run. Pakistan always found the easiest ways to do things.

Finally only those countries will succeed that will keep patience, vision to do something and collaboration.

Its never too late. India will now get ahead with its new Mk3 beast, Pakistan can make a start with small rockets in collboration with Iran.
18985774.jpg

@karan.....we don't need anyone's approval for our accomplishments.

+ I really don't understand why we compare ourselves always to Pakistan (we have good space tech. than Pak, missile tech., military, etc.), it is a economy 1/8th of ours. I ask u does China compare itself with India in whatever it achieves?? China wants to be US & compares itself with it in whatever it does & if we really are obsessed to compare ourselves to others than why not with China.

+ If Pakistan wants to have a good success in space, it has to take lessons from it's own as well as India's experience:

1. SUPARCO had a full 8 years lead over ISRO, but it has never taken advantage of first entry in space over India.

2. ISRO is one govt. organisation which has complete autonomy & GOI doesn't interfere much in it's affairs unlike others & scientists are the one who take all the decisions for ISRO (right man for right job), the best example is the Mars mission, when the ISRO scientists said that this mission is a must for India than GOI approved the mission as quickly as possible, if the same request was made by other govt. organisations for some other project, i don't think it would have been passed so swiftly. On the other hand SUPARCO has been under the eye of PA for many years after it's formation. The only thing the PA personnel presiding over SUPARCO were interested in was the missile & nuclear tech that can defend themselves against attack from India, the importance of satellites & other space tech (even for fulfilling purpose of war) was the thing they hardly were interested in.

3. The budget of just $75 million is in no way will do any better for the space aspiration of Pakistan, i know Pakistan is a poor country like India, but GOI has made a healthy budget for ISRO in $1.3 billion to fulfill the country's space needs. The first thing the GOP can do is to increase the Space body's budget to atleast $200 to $ 300 million (some sacrifices should be made for the long term development of the country, why not start with a decrease in budget for nuclear arsenal??).

4. Pakistan has to set goals for it's space agency like India does for ISRO, short term goal should be to make it's own completely indigenous communication satellites, mid term goal should be to develop indigenously all possible satellites (communication, spy etc.) & the long term goal (in a decade or so) should be to make it’s own rockets on the lines of PSLV & GSLV.

5. Sign MOU's & take help from whichever space agency or country that is ready to offer help to Pakistan, & for that matter why not take help from ISRO itself, i have no doubt whatsoever ISRO will be ready to help in tech. that is not of dual use to Pakistan.

Patience, Experience, sustained budget & non interference by either the GOI or the PA will be the key to achieve all this.

STOP MAKING THIS INTO A D!CK MEASRUING CONTEST BETWEEN PAK AND IND

1] DONT DRAG INFRASTRUCTURE,POVERTY,MALNUTRITION OR ANY OTHER TROLLING CRAP INTO THIUS

2] INDIANS STOP ENCOURAGING THE TROLLS AND PLEASE KEEP THE CHEST THUMPING TO ISRO AND SPACE TECH ONLY

3] THIS THREAD WAS GOING FINE TILL RIAZ AND HIS MOOSINGS GAVE THE BAIT....SO PLEASE REFRAIN

Paksitan is seriously missing out on the importance of Space race......Soon how airwarfare changed how Wars are played out...........space based abilities will be the deciding factor soon

NASA is truly an admirablel Program......the amount knowledge obtained and technology thatthey had to develop is truly remarkable and worth pursuing...................

bro see ur own country one of the most dangerous country in the world and low HDI country and top 10 failed state , daily bomb blast ,half population is illiterate ,vary high population growth 2-3% gdp growth .

Can't say i can blame you for splitting open your single cell Bharti brain.

You see nature has been very cruel to your kind,... small in stature, undernourished.....result, every time you get a decent bowl of rice, you find it hard to digest...hence the verbal diarrhoea.

You see nature has been very cruel to your kind,... small in stature, undernourished.....result, every time you get a decent bowl of rice, you find it hard to digest...hence the verbal diarrhoea.
every thing is RAW zionist prpoaganda...:crazy::crazy:

From here....

Dr Kalam and coleague assembling a solid stage of a sounding rocket

p11.jpg

to here

India Successfully Repeats Test Of Asia

isro0s200-fuel-booster.png

All of these due to the of the dedicated work of our scientists....And we do get enraged when Idiots who doesnt know anything about space research critisize our failures...:angry:

whenever there is some progress, you guys start chest thumping with Pakistan embedded in your psyche. .
oh oh .. please take a look at the thread started by you .. exposes what is embedded in who?? !!

Well I don't know about the technical stuff, but SAM's and BMD's are not that good of a achievement against our advanced missiles. Even Israel's Iron Shield missile defence system could not protect against Hezbollah's rocket launchers, I don't understand how Akash and your BMD can protect against Babur (stealth cruise missile) especially when BMD and SAM's have low success rate

Stealth cruise missile my foot.

Did you forget how Iraqis shot down American T-LAMs (which use the same
terrain hugging method) in 1991 Gulf War with Euromissile Roland SHORADS
, which is actually designed in early 60's.

Now figure out how Babur plans to escape state-of-the-art missiles like SpyDer,
or even Tunguska Anti-aircraft guns. Terrain-hugging is useless if enemy is
equipped with AWACS, Aerostats and low-level medium/high power radars and
modern SAM systems.

As soon as we inducted BrahMos Block-II LACM, Indian SAM and AA gun
emplacements have started training about intercepting missiles coming at that
speed (2.8 Mach), directly relevent to the reaction time available. What is
Babur's max speed? 0.8 Mach (the speed of a commercial airliner), quite a
very long reaction time is availble because our radars would be scanning your
missile silos/canister launchers anywhere in Pakistan straight from the
second the missile is launched.

Enough time to have a cup of tea and then think of intercepting the
incoming slowpoke missile:lol:

And btw, BMD is for ballistic missiles, not cruise missiles.

Having been to india - and seen the condition of the vast majority of it's people - the claims of this and that fade into insignificance when you see young children in india sleeping on the footpath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom