What's new

Israel's Pain gets worse as Pakistan's WMD capability grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Will any country open it up that they know all the nuke Locations of another country??? they will defenetly say they do not know...

Sir LCA Tejas, CIA admitted to not knowing, read the article.

Thus Pakistan posses second strike capability, and also mention about our security stronger than Former Soviet Union.

But my point is not whether, they know our nuclear weapons or not, the fact, that some people in this forum thinks that getting through Pakistan Nuclear installations security is a piece of cake, which I am trying to prove them wrong

Israel Is a country which stood alone and won the battle against the arab countries in which pakistan was also part.. Israel Destroyed more than 400 Arab aircrafts, and Now If you are coming to say that Pakistan is way better than the combined arab countries, then Iam sorry You will be laughed upon badly.... But Israel is better than Whole Arab countries combined, and To destroy pakistan It just has to release Mosad, they will finish off the things... They dont need to Send Israel Airforce..

Sweet dreams buddy:smitten:

Exactly.I would also like to add that Isreal was attacked on the holiest day of the Jews(Yom Kippur).Most of soilders were with their families celebrating.This was a cowardly act done by the arabs.Despite being taken completely by surprise they thrashed the arabs.

Moral of the story:Never underestimate Isreal.

Sir LCA Tejas, CIA admitted to not knowing, read the article.

Thus Pakistan posses second strike capability, and also mention about our security stronger than Former Soviet Union.

But my point is not whether, they know our nuclear weapons or not, the fact, that some people in this forum thinks that getting through Pakistan Nuclear installations security is a piece of cake, which I am trying to prove them wrong

If local groups can target nuke installetions in pakistan as there were blasts near it, a more professional group like mosad can easily sneak in, thats all my point..

Exactly.I would also like to add that Isreal was attacked on the holiest day of the Jews(Yom Kippur).Most of soilders were with their families celebrating.This was a cowardly act done by the arabs.Despite being taken completely by surprise they thrashed the arabs.

Did they? Shame on them... thanks for sharing buddy

And that is pissing these Arabs...they thought they could win...but they got their b...kicked over and over again......and then they started this propaganda war.....to malign...everyone that was Israel or associated with Israel..

So keep your Indian lies away! India has been trying to destabalize Pakistan for ages,.........

what did you said:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

India did that task as early as in1971... do you want that taste once more....:rofl::rofl:

Israel Is a country which stood alone and won the battle against the arab countries in which pakistan was also part.. Israel Destroyed more than 400 Arab aircrafts, and Now If you are coming to say that Pakistan is way better than the combined arab countries, then Iam sorry You will be laughed upon badly.... But Israel is better than Whole Arab countries combined, and To destroy pakistan It just has to release Mosad, they will finish off the things... They dont need to Send Israel Airforce..

Sweet dreams buddy:smitten:
yeah it i really a piece of cake ,let Mossad destroy Pakistan and we will sit ideally and see how they do it .right .If they are so brave and can take on all arab countries that doesnt means that they can take Pakistan also.Forget tht and btw get out of fools paradise .:cheesy:

Lets get all real, Israel is a powerful state. It possesses one of the best air force and the most efficient weapons.

They have proved it in the past that they are too powerful to be destroyed. They finished off a war in 6 days that was not even in their favor.

And about Pakistan, sure they have nukes, but possessing nukes does not ensure victory in any scenario. Pakistan's army is too weak when compared to Israel. The weapons, infra, tech, intelligence are just not there to tackle a problem like Israel.

Pakistan thinks if Israel is not attacking Pakistan, that must mean they are scared ****. Its not so. War is not for the wise they say. They could have invaded nigeria, uganda and all those countries but why don't they? Because its not feasible.

Even after all their past wars, they have developed a great relationship with their ex-enemies. It is Pakistan that sees Israel as its enemy and not the other way around.

If at any point in time we see Israel vs Pakistan, I am sure the war would last just few days and Pakistan would be destroyed economically and militarily.

Don't take my words as offensive, the same applies to India also. India too would lose if pitted against Israel. Israel is too great a danger to wage war against.

They managed to slip in agents into the osirak reactor in Iraq

Sir,

Sir, firstly, Israel did not send agents, they did an air strike on Iraq nuclear reactor

You also forgot that Iraq's air defence systems are not as capable as they were and were not able to detect Israel's F-16 and F-15.

And please, Pakistan is waaay further away than Iraq. You forgot about Israel's aborted to plan to attack Pakistan with the help of India huh?

Don't even say Pakistan, just look at Iran, till today, Israel is still figuring out a plan to strike its nuclear installations.

If local groups can target nuke installetions in pakistan as there were blasts near it, a more professional group like mosad can easily sneak in, thats all my point..

Sir, the day when locals manage to struck INSIDE the nuclear installations, then I myself will call Pakistan's security a failure, and if a country like US can praise Pakistan security on nuclear installations as satisfactory, then I have totally no problem with that. The day Pakistan's nuclear weapons are hijacked, then I will agree with your POV.

Pakistani members, please back off from these sh!t slinging debates, and report all troll/flame posts. The best way to counter troll is to ignore it.

:pakistan:

Adios

yeah it i really a piece of cake ,let Mossad destroy Pakistan and we will sit ideally and see how they do it .right .If they are so brave and can take on all arab countries that doesnt means that they can take Pakistan also.Forget tht and btw get out of fools paradise .:cheesy:

Hello You are standing on that side, Iam the one trying to get you out of your paradise.... Arabs did what they could, besides having strong economy the arabs lost. pakistans economy is going in loss, and You think you can win the war??? They took on an enemy 10-20 times Bigger than them....And Pakistan is just like eating a cake for them....

and Now you will ask if it was so Why dont they attack pakistan... Simple answer, This is not the era of showing the "Survival of the Fittest" attitude... any mess with them and they will make you pepporoni Pizza.

Pakistani members, please back off from these sh!t slinging debates, and report all troll/flame posts. The best way to counter troll is to ignore it.

:pakistan:

Adios

yes this must be done by every pakistani member...
moral: which ever fight is pakistanies are losing they must ignore it and runaway...:rofl::rofl:

:victory::victory::victory:

. Sir, the day when locals manage to struck INSIDE the nuclear installations, then I myself will call Pakistan's security a failure, and if a country like US can praise Pakistan security on nuclear installations as satisfactory, then I have totally no problem with that. The day Pakistan's nuclear weapons are hijacked, then I will agree with your POV.

Your army head quarters whas hijaked by the local terrorists and kept army officiers hostage, The people guarding nukes are vulnerable for such attacks, Anyone can Draw an outline of the future outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom