What's new

Israeli Soldier Pushed two Reuters

China is nice to all of her law-abiden citizens, no matter what religions you believe or do not believe.

However, China is super harsh against those retard terrorists who think their gods can be above the law.

In China, we do not care what your god is, it has to be below the law.

If you know anything about China's history, we did do some cleansing against those muslim terrorists/separatists for the past three hundred years.

What Israel has done is just some cheap shots compares with what China has done. We will let those fxxked-up terrorists/separatists know that they had better forget to take upon any stupid thoughts or they will be totally wiped out. In China, we only welcome good, moderate muslims. For those otherwise, you can simply drop dead elsewhere since you will definitely end up miserably in China, 100 times worse than you get from Israel.

One of the things I love wrt China. No vote bank politics what so ever. But here in India...well... :hitwall:

:rofl::rofl:

30ac3fo.jpg
[/IMG]

Lame.......

@ pakistani brothers and dear ajtr soop to soop,chalni bhi bole jisme bhattar ched. atleast punching is better than killing of journalists,which is a routine in pak

Really? What you think about threatening to whoop an a$$ of a random guy in Internet??:whistle:

Because that's how we do in NY. This bigot knows I would tear his up in Queens.

As for you, sorry you never seen any place, but India.

Because that's how we do in NY. This bigot knows I would tear his up in Queens.

As for you, sorry you never seen any place, but India.

Lolz, Okayy!! Good luck with tearing up :wave:

I may not seen other places than India, but I know how lame it is to be acting though in Internet.. :coffee:

Lolz, Okayy!! Good luck with tearing up :wave:

I may not seen other places than India, but I know how lame it is to be acting though in Internet.. :coffee:

Teri ma bharat ko jai. Ab sojaa bachay. :rofl:

Wish India could do the same to Pak loving commies and lefties like Aroy and her gang.

If you call wiping out those islam separatists/terrorists "attack Islam", China has done that for the past 400 hundred years at least.

For the past Century as well, Communists have kills hundred of thousands of muslim terrorists/separatists/anti-revolutionists in Ningxia, Gangsu, Shanxi, Shannxi, Xinjiang and etc since 1930s.

General Wang Zhen have killed tens of thousands of islam terrorists/separatists, most of them uighurs, in Xinjiang since 1950. Don't tell me uighurs do not know General Wang Zhen.

So you are upset now because what China has done consistently cleansing out those islam terrorists/separatists throughout history???

Welcome to China to take upon terrorists/separatists activities, you retard!

We China cannot make sure that we will prevent any terrorists/separatists activities from happening. However, we will hunt those fxxk-up islam terrorists/separatists to the end of the world. We will go after you, your family, your relatives and anyone who have a role in such activities and make sure all of them go to hell.

Don't think China can be this tough. Well, why not try that?

In China, the number of criminals we sentence to death is more than the sum of anywhere else. To be honest, we are quite proud of that.

We Muslims are not dropping dead. We are only increasing.

If you want to attack Islam , then yes, we will conquer all of China.

As I mentioned before, the biggest hinderance of very religious nations is their oversensitivity, which prevents them from maintaining powerful strategic alliances. The moment China is seen as having "insulted islam," the alliance is over, Just like it's over for the US.

For this reason, Pakistan can only be allies with Arabs in the long run.

I am just telling the truth.

We are a secular country that whoever your gods are, have to sit the 2nd row. Don't like it. Go anywhere else.

Again, one thing for sure, the relationship between China and Pakistan or any other muslim countries, is never based on islam at all.

China will make sure you shut up before interfering China internal religious policy.

One of the things I love wrt China. No vote bank politics what so ever. But here in India...well... :hitwall:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom