What's new

Israeli Soldier Killed after being kidnapped by Palestinian.

Rip to the poor kid.

All you lot who is cheering for what the Palestinian moron did should remember that the poor kid wasn't wearing uniform and wasn't engaged in combat when he was kidnapped and killed. He was just a 20 year old working in a restaurant, who thought he could trust a Palestinian colleague...which, ironically, had a better life in "evil Israel" than 80% of his fellow arabs

Israeli solider shot by Palestinian sniper after trespassing the border. The city is a Palestinian city. You he thought he could come cross and enforce his rule unto the Palestinian people with no consequences.

So I'm sure Israel would gladly allow Hamas soldiers to trespass into Israel and enforce their rule unto Israeli majority cities. Without consequence. Yeah right, he would killed on spot.

Justice was served today. We will still see hypocrites who condemn this attack but would condemn the Palestinians had it been the other way around . Don't be hypocrites.

IDF Soldier Critically Wounded in Hevron Shooting - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

An IDF soldier was badly injured in a shooting attack in Hevron Sunday night. The attack took place in the Avraham Avinu neighborhood near the Machpelah Cave in the city.

Rip to the poor kid.

All you lot who is cheering for what the Palestinian moron did should remember that the poor kid wasn't wearing uniform and wasn't engaged in combat when he was kidnapped and killed. He was just a 20 year old working in a restaurant, who thought he could trust a Palestinian colleague...which, ironically, had a better life in "evil Israel" than 80% of his fellow arabs

It is the biggest lesson for all Israelis to NEVER trust a 'palestinian'.

They are treacherous in nature as the Kuwaitis, Lebanese, Egyptians, Jordanians and Assad have also found out.

And they have just tried to murder another Israeli.

Killing is all they know. It is a culture for them. They have contributed nothing to humanity. Nothing. Just death and destruction.

Another attempt at murder from the vile entity.

It's time to make the 'palestinians' pay hard.

Time for some 'palestinian' families to cry and grieve. This is the only language the degenerate entity understand. The only language.

Father of Palestinian who murdered soldier says he would kill son | The Times of Israel

The father of a Palestinian man who confessed to kidnapping and killing an unarmed IDF soldier in the West Bank over the weekend expressed shock and disgust over his son’s actions Sunday, saying he would kill his offspring if he could.

“I am telling you this from the bottom of my heart… if the military would today give me an M-16 [assault rifle], I would go and shoot my son in the head,” Abdullah Amar told The Times of Israel.

Bibi coming under pressure now to act against the despicable invented, murderous entity.

Several government ministers calling for action after this latest attempt to kill by the vile vampires.

They should start with bringing back all checkpoints and really strangle their movements so that they can't even cross a street without permission and showing ID.

This will be a good start.

whats your point? That has nothing to do with the point I was making. Dont act holier than though, and condemn left and right unless you have had that happened to yourself.
Btw Im not really happy this happened if that is what you think. But it is a result fromthe circumstances.

My point is - If someone doesn't care about me & my issues - God Bless Them but why should I be bothered about them & their issues ?

Reciprocity is what I'm talking about !

you have lost your mind,,you are struck in rallies,,,if your employer throws you out and your father does not holds a rally for you,,,will he cease to be your father?,,if your younger brother forgets to wish you your birthday will he cease to be your brother?,if your younger brother makes a mistake will he cease to be your brother?will you join hands with your brothers enemies in such a senario??will you take about isolating your brother in such a senario....you are such a shameless man

,you do not have a clue what you are talking about,,this happens when you make a living by calculating interest/riba/haram money.......in 2,3 years you will become lanat naak vcheng who celebrates when a child dies in drone attack

israel and india both are agressors,,,, both are invading muslims lands,,,,,,how can you oppose one aggressor and endorse other aggressor?.....

so since palestinians did not took out a rally for kashmir that means their cause is not just?
you got to be kidding me,.,,,,,this is haram in you talking,,your reasoning and logic is all messed up.....

shame on you as you want a muslim to fight muslim,,,you want a brother to oppose his brother,,,,
tum ummat mai intishar or fitna phelanay ki baat ker rahay ho....bilkul haram kai qadianio ki terah.

tumharay andar ka qadiani bhi ahista ahista bahar aa raha hai jaisay somebozo or hyperion ka aya tha

saaf saaf kio nahi kehtay kai tum haifa or tel aviv mai qadiani temple mai jana chahtay ho,,,is liay homework ker rahay ho.

Oiii tuuuu pagaaal haiii yaaa kiyaaa ? :blink:

Where did I endorse Israel ? Where did I say that whatever happens to the Palestinians is right ? Where am I supporting pitting a Muslim against another Muslims ?

I'm simply talking about reciprocity ! Agar mereiii bhai ko mereiii koi fikar nahin kei mein jiyoon ya marooon tou why should I bothered with what happens to him ? Khuda kareiii that he lives a long & prosperous life purrrr agar woh mereiii sagaa nahin bunnn rahaa tou mein kiyun ussss ka sagaaa bunnooon ? :hitwall:

And stop calling me a Qadiyani !

Bibi coming under pressure now to act against the despicable invented, murderous entity.

Several government ministers calling for action after this latest attempt to kill by the vile vampires.

They should start with bringing back all checkpoints and really strangle their movements so that they can't even cross a street without permission and showing ID.

This will be a good start.

Meh, I can understand your anger, but collective punishment isn't either right, or the answer. Like it or not, they are not going away, and you as a Jew should know first hand why what you wrote is wrong and how it feels.
Throw the little scumbag who did the killing in jail for the rest of his life, shoot anyone who shoots at your troops ..that's all ok and legit. Mass punishment on the other hand isn't, and can't solve a thing

Oiii tuuuu pagaaal haiii yaaa kiyaaa ? :blink:

Where did I endorse Israel ? Where did I say that whatever happens to the Palestinians is right ? Where am I supporting pitting a Muslim against another Muslims ?

I'm simply talking about reciprocity ! Agar mereiii bhai ko mereiii koi fikar nahin kei mein jiyoon ya marooon tou why should I bothered with what happens to him ? Khuda kareiii that he lives a long & prosperous life purrrr agar woh mereiii sagaa nahin bunnn rahaa tou mein kiyun ussss ka sagaaa bunnooon ? :hitwall:

And stop calling me a Qadiyani !

Aur karo anti-ummah batein. Pitu ge kisi din, or worse.:hang2:

Aur karo anti-ummah batein. Pitu ge kisi din, or worse.:hang2:

I even called @Hyperion but he didn't give a frig about me ! :cray:

Apparently according to Turbo, @Hyperion kai andar ka Qadiyani bhi bahiir aaa giyaaa thaaa aur abbb meraa bhi aaa rahaa haiii ! :unsure:

Not bad , still alive ! :drag:

I'm glad to hear that - I hope that you get completely well soon ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom