What's new

Israeli soldier cheers as he shoots an unarmed Palestinian in the head

As i said in other thread, when your people control the most Powerful countries and militaries then you can get away with anything. This is their time, and they are enjoying it as the people in video.

@Zapper
This Hindu apparently enjoyed seeing this clip. Doesn't matter if it's a helpless Dalit or an unnarmed civilian, nothing brings them more pleasure than seeing them killed! Beastly people, as Churchill once said!

People are used to see Palestinians being murdered and shot dead, Lets say something new.

Yemenis and Bahrainis being killed left and right by the Sauds, doesn't matter at all.

Right now the main concern of people is Iranian role in destroying innocent AlQaeda and ISIS mercenaries of CIA/MOSSAD/MI6 who are trying for Revolution against Iranian backed governments. Also Iranian role in supporting poor people of Yemen and Syraq being displaced by Saudi Israeli supported Groups.

Like the Sauds say, Palestinians are useless Arabs who try to undermine Arab world by resisting against occupiers of Quds.

What i have a hard time to understand is these bastereds first they steal the Palestinian lands then they kill Palestinian kids for target practic and now arabs (some of them) praise them ......WTF...am I missing something..

What i have a hard time to understand is these bastereds first they steal the Palestinian lands then they kill Palestinian kids for target practic and now arabs (some of them) praise them ......WTF...am I missing something..
Absolutely

Only cowards celebrate killing innocent unarmed people. When faced with real enemy these p****** will run.

Back
Top Bottom