What's new

Israeli Official Hints Pentagon Plans May Make Lone Strike on Iran

May Elohim Bless you Medinat Yisrael...May your tribe increase and you always prevail and your enemies flounder...We are with you always
thisraeliflag.gif

we'll see what happens in future. US didn't have balls to attack iran 20 years ago when iran was completely tired of 8 years war. now iran is more than ready and US wants to attack. sounds funny. come on fellas we're going for turkey hunting.

Because Israel does not want your king to be overthrown for allowing Israel to use Jordanian airspace. We are protecting you from your people.

I feel bad for Iran and other countries that in the American's gun sight. Let's hope they make more weapons to deter American warmonger. After, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria, I can't believe people are still supporting war against another ME nation.

I feel bad for Iran and other countries that in the American's gun sight. Let's hope they make more weapons to deter American warmonger. After, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and Syria, I can't believe people are still supporting war against another ME nation.

Then you are welcome to leave the country and go live in peace loving Iraq, if you hate the US so much.

why are there no jews onstartrek?
coz its in the future

How pathetic.

Shatner,Nimoy, Walter Koenig , Brent Spiner, the guys who play the Ferengi Race , Armin Shimmerman(Quark) and other Star Trek actors are Jewish in real life.

And there are plenty of Jews in the Star Trek galaxy, as well...

May your god help your poor soul. :disagree:

Its funny how the US recognizes the Iranian are not iraq and they are crazy enough to go full scale if they make a strike :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Israel,if it wants to strike has to strike soon.The syrian crisis has given them a good opportunity.Iran's ability to use proxies or assad has been curtailed and it would find arabs more amenable to idea of bombing Iran thus eliciting their tacit support which would come handy in overflights.

I noticed that Israel adopts three air paths, via KSA, Turkey, and Syria. Why not Jordan?

It is an old map.Probably this time they would go through SA and return through syria as assad is not in a position to provide even token resistance.SA leg is important to hit reactors in southern and central Iran.

Look at the Arab countries allowing Israeli warplanes to fly over... The same countries that dont recognize Israel... Shameful Arabs...

This has also occurred in past.Israel carried out operation sphinx to destroy osirak reactor of Iraq with tacit approval of SA with Israel's plane flying through their airspace.

IR are not a slave of religious or sectarian divide.A nuclear Iran would be a source of worry for Israel but would be a disaster for SA.Israel could hunker down behind its missile defense as it has small area to defend and BMD systems are Point defence system but SA would have nowhere to hide.

It is an old map.Probably this time they would go through SA and return through syria as assad is not in a position to provide even token resistance.SA leg is important to hit reactors in southern and central Iran.

Jordan, KSA and Turkey vowed to get down any Israeli plane violating their airspace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom