What's new

israeli holocaust of gaza (Discretion Advised)

b1e2c08678167b0b43cb33c2db38cd6f.jpg

these pictures must be posted on other international forums as well.
As their media is not showing anything that is happening in GAZA.

Inhumane action toward innocent human. I don't have any word to express my anger toward zionist regime but only pray for the innocent dead to almighty Allah for his blessing......................

they are doing what the puritans have done:
they espace a great evil and then end up doing that evil on someone else
and just like the puritans they will get wiped out

this democratic wholesale slaughter of innocent civilians who are OUR mothers,OUR elders,OUR children and OUR babies shames me as a muslim for we are failing not only our ummah but also our Lord.

Really sad to see, imran can u make a video and post it on youtube plz, so the ppl can see. Thnxs

And yet we have our hands down our pants? WAllahi, we will burn in hell for letting this happen.

A call for Jihad must be raised by OIC - wAllahi every Muslim will answer!

Don't Worry Imran, this will make our Jehad more stronger.

If Israel has not done this then in coming years Hamas must have done this, no need to worry.

Thanks

Dabloo

Hamas is a political organization also which has support of majority of Palestinians why would they have done this?

Israelis are war criminals and they should pay for their sins. They must be trialed in Palestinian courts,they martyred innocent children they must be hanged.

One should have the courage to call a spade a spade.

Last edited:
Really sad to see, imran can u make a video and post it on youtube plz, so the ppl can see. Thnxs

I make viedeo as you say now we have to post this on difrent forums so world can see real terarrst state .i am so sad today when i work on these images.really i can't dinner now.:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
R.O.E means nothing to the Israeli state, their military or Government. This is utterly heart wrenching. How can you not weep at the sight of such wholesale slaughter! Children younger then my own torn to peices! (OMG)!

One's heart weeps!

Back
Top Bottom