What's new

Israeli general: “If we kill their families, that will frighten them.”

I read somewhere, Israeli believe if there are two moon eclipses in a year, something big gonna happen. Like 1967 war. This and next year there would be moon eclipses. Do you know any thing about that ?

Last edited:
However, at the UN, the US vetoes every resolution against illegal Israeli activities and will veto a Palestinian state.

The vast majority of countries in the UN have recognized a Palestinian state:

International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Palestine_recognition_only.svg

However, all it takes is ONE veto from America to shut it down in the UN, and thus prevent it from ever being legally recognized as a state.

And the chances of America vetoing it are 100%.

Same with the Israeli settlements issue, or ground attacks on Gaza issue. The full force of the American superpower is supporting Israel, including their military.

International recognition of the State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

However, all it takes is ONE veto from America to shut it down in the UN, and thus prevent it from ever being legally recognized as a state.

Same with the Israeli settlements issue, or ground attacks on Gaza issue. The full force of the American superpower is supporting Israel, including their military.

This only shows the unethical side of the veto power. It should be abolished along wit the UN which in its present form happens to be a tool of the oppressors.

And that's why the UN in its current state is completely disgusting.

Since 10% of the Brazilian population are of Arab origin, Portuguese culture and language having a lot in common with Arabic language and culture you can guess the rest. Aside from South America traditionally being leftists and against colonialism and imperialism.

Arab world should turn toward Latin America - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

@RFS_Br will confirm this as an Brazilian.

@blackface already did.
What's funny is that my post has nothing to do with this and it was a simple question whether Brazilians support Zionism or not and you've posted this non related shit? Lmao, this idiot love going off topic.:omghaha:

What's funny is that my post has nothing to do with this and it was a simple question whether Brazilians support Zionism or not and you've posted this non related shit? Lmao, this idiot love going off topic.:omghaha:

Farsi retard, you asked whether Brazilians tend to support Palestine to which I provided you an answer.

Since 10% of the Brazilian population are of Arab origin, Portuguese culture and language having a lot in common with Arabic language and culture you can guess the rest. Aside from South America traditionally being leftists and against colonialism and imperialism.

Arab world should turn toward Latin America - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

@blackface already did.

So yes, Brazil and all of South America has traditionally been supportive of Palestine and still is to this day.

Farsi retard, you asked whether Brazilians tend to support Palestine to which I provided you an answer.
Lmao where's the answer? Look at your answer of yours.. :omghaha:

@blackface already did.

Your post is all Arabs, Arabs, Arabs culture this and that etc and no more than other than Arabs.. This response has nothing to do with Palestine but showing arrogance on your Arabistic pride.

The fact that 10% of Brazil's population are of Arab descent and all the other cultural similarities play a significant role in that.

"Aside from South America traditionally being leftists and against colonialism and imperialism."

Including a long article that talks about South American policies vis a vis the Middle East and Arab world.

What more do you need to get the picture?

Those are all facts and whether you can handle them or not I don't give two shits about.

Any Brazilian will confirm what I say. They already did so in several other threads.

This thread is about an Arab affair and is located on the ME/Africa section of the forum. So what are you talking about clown?

I can talk about Arabs all I want on this section, this thread and every other thread if I want to.

Last edited:

@blackface already did.

@WebMaster we are tired of offtopics which has nothing to do with threads.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:rofl:

@WebMaster we are tired of offtopics which has nothing to do with threads.

It has very much to do with the thread serial troll and double user? Are you as a Farsi getting envious once again? Why don't you worry about Tajikistan and Afghanistan your only "brothers" instead of meddling in Arab matters where you are a unwanted foreign element?

But keep sucking up to us Arabs.

It has very much to do with the thread serial troll and double user? Are you as a Farsi getting envious once again? Why don't you worry about Tajikistan and Afghanistan your only "brothers" instead of meddling in Arab matters where you are a unwanted foreign element?

But keep sucking up to us Arabs.

U need another Abu Muslim Khorasani .

U need another Abu Muslim Khorasani .

You need another Arab Muslim conquest that can free you from your paganism and kill a few more million farsi pagans and change your entity forever once again.

Now get lost troll.

Back
Top Bottom