What's new

Israeli CH-53 Stallion is down

ya, it was close to the ground.
many kornet were used to hit syian mi-8 and mi-17 by free syrian army.
Makes sense then. On the other hand,I remember Kurds shot down a Turkish helicopter (maybe Cobra?) with an RPG many years ago. It's not impossible!

Makes sense then. On the other hand,I remember Kurds shot down a Turkish helicopter (maybe Cobra?) with an RPG many years ago. It's not impossible!
Attacking Russian helicopters with RPG's was a standard tactic in Afghanistan.

Even a near miss would shake a pilot's nerve.

Obviously another fake news. Currently in Israel, it's dark and night, the pic in the op suggests that the helicopter should have been shot down in the middle of the day, why has no one reported it throughout the day? Because it's all a big lie lol. You Hamas sympathizers are so desperate lol.

Not desperate enough to lie about 40 babies being beheaded unlike a certain group

Kornet was rather effectively used against Challenger tanks in Ukraine.

In Bangladesh we don't have Kornet but are one of the largest users globally of the Metis M-1, I don't know what the difference is between Metis and Kornet, maybe Metis is slightly less capable.

Indians field around 1200 Kornet launchers and we have a similar number of Metis launchers and an unknown number of rounds.

Metis M-1
1697236535606.png

1697236353144.png

Last edited:
So - Hamas and Hezbollah does not have Kornets ? That is fake newj too?
Hezb has a ton of Kornets/other variants, don't know about Hamas. A lot of ATGM even some TOW variants can be used to shoot down low altitude flying aircrafts

But this doesn't change the fact we're waiting for a confirmation if it is true or not

Attacking Russian helicopters with RPG's was a standard tactic in Afghanistan.

Even a near miss would shake a pilot's nerve.

I feel bad about the soldiers in these IDF helis. These poor chumps - they had no chance to escape.

But I guess in war you expect and prepare for this.

using Kornet.
50 soldier dead

Not verified so far. Please send the reference link. The screen grab could be an old news. I am not saying its not possible but the news can only be termed as verified if there's credible news reference attached to it. OR video link anything ?

Not verified so far. Please send the reference link. The screen grab could be an old news. I am not saying its not possible but the news can only be termed as verified if there's credible news reference attached to it. OR video link anything
The news from channel 12 of israel.
There wasno stallion ch53 destroyed before worldwide so the photo is correct, hamas destroyed it.
Anyway you google this photo and see the result.

Back
Top Bottom