What's new

Israel releases map of Hezbollah bunkers in Lebanon

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr hello, Clause 15 does not mention anywhere whatsoever about allowing Israel to violate Lebanese airspace to spy of hezbollah activity.....
Sure it does: aircraft and ships are authorized to detect and intercept Hezbollah supplies "whether or not originating in their territories". So not only is Israel authorized to do so, but so is every other U.N. member state. Essentially this is a part of its national sovereignty that Lebanon agreed to yield. The twisty language and the U.N.'s empty protestations (for they do not cite any legal language) are meant to obscure this, apparently.

I'm not in favor of this convoluted stuff, but it's undeniable that this is how 1701 is actually being observed by the signatories: Hezbollah installations remain in the prohibited zone south of the Litani so Israeli and international overflights continue and the Lebanese have not shot down an Israeli plane since the 2006 war, despite being equipped with ground-to-air missiles.

Sure it does: aircraft and ships are authorized to detect and intercept Hezbollah supplies "whether or not originating in their territories". So not only is Israel authorized to do so, but so is every other U.N. member state. Essentially this is a part of its national sovereignty that Lebanon agreed to yield. The twisty language and the U.N.'s empty protestations (for they do not cite any legal language) are meant to obscure this, apparently.

I'm not in favor of this convoluted stuff, but it's undeniable that this is how 1701 is actually being observed by the signatories: Hezbollah installations remain in the prohibited zone south of the Litani so Israeli and international overflights continue and the Lebanese have not shot down an Israeli plane since the 2006 war, despite being equipped with ground-to-air missiles.

Again..........it is not mentioned anywhere of Israel being allowed to fly in Lebanese airspace whatsoever, the wording is

"Decides further that all States shall take the necessary measures to prevent, by their nationals or from their territories or using their flag vessels or aircraft:

“(a) The sale or supply to any entity or individual in Lebanon of arms and related materiel of all types, including weapons and ammunition, military vehicles and equipment, paramilitary equipment, and spare parts for the aforementioned, whether or not originating in their territories"

Make clear reading first before posting your own oberservations...........

A day after a rocket exploded in the home of Hezbollah official Abdel Nasser Issa in a village near Lebanon's southern coastal city of Tyre, the Israeli army released film taken from a drone that it said shows rockets being removed from Issa's house after the explosion and moved to another location.

Last edited by a moderator:
A day after a rocket exploded in the home of Hezbollah official Abdel Nasser Issa in a village near Lebanon's southern coastal city of Tyre, the Israeli army released film taken from a drone that it said shows rockets being removed from Issa's house after the explosion and moved to another location.

Oh yeh.......I see the rockets now.....oh yes,

Now firstly this video shows nothing,

secondly, tell me what an Israeli plane was doing in the area of the bombing in the first place............again another violation.......Hezbollah is more then justified here to attack targets in Israel openly due to this Jewish attitude adopted of being stubborn and arrogant

Oh yeh.......I see the rockets now.....oh yes,

Now firstly this video shows nothing,

secondly, tell me what an Israeli plane was doing in the area of the bombing in the first place............again another violation.......Hezbollah is more then justified here to attack targets in Israel openly due to this Jewish attitude adopted of being stubborn and arrogant
What happaned there is one of the rocket that was stored in house of Hezbollah operative exploded. Then Hezbollah guys rushed there and began loading remaining rockets into trucks. And Israeli UAV's are flying there because Hezbollah refuses to disarm itself. Thats how we gather intelligence.

Which Drone is it ?? any idea ???

Last edited by a moderator:
What happaned there is one of the rocket that was stored in house of Hezbollah operative exploded. Then Hezbollah guys rushed there and began loading remaining rockets into trucks. And Israeli UAV's are flying there because Hezbollah refuses to disarm itself. Thats how we gather intelligence.

soooo.........Israel is in violation of resolution 1701 then..........thats what I wanted some Israeli, any to actually have the guts to admit to.......

again, Hezbollah then has every right to launch its attack on the terrorist state of Israel

Israeli UAV's are flying there because Hezbollah refuses to disarm itself.

And Hezbollah has said all along that once the isrealis(russian jews) disarm and stop attacking there neighbouring nations then they to will disarm also.

Back
Top Bottom