What's new

Israel "navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped themselves doing the crime)

No, you get an investigation to find out what happened. Then come judgement. :lol:

I guess one way to distinguish Hamas fighters from non-combatants is the frequency and decibel of 'Allahu Akbar'.
Does that looks like an airstrike to you? I didn't for me.

Airstrike means at least a 500-pounder dropped, which mean it's going to be an embedded explosion as the bomb are going to be forced to the ground as it hit terminal velocity before it explodes, which mean cratering, dirt/ground reposition, and shrapnel, I don't see any on the hospital that's been hit.

If you are an ILLEGAL combatant, you are a LEGAL target.

If you are a LEGAL combatant, you are a LEGAL target.

If you are a LEGAL combatant, you do not have to be armed to be a LEGAL target. You can hold a pencil and still be a LEGAL target.

If you are a LEGAL target and made signs of surrender, then you are an ILLEGAL target. Killing you constitute a war crime.

If you are a LEGAL combatant which make you a LEGAL target, but you made FALSE signs of surrender, that is perfidy and make you a LEGAL target. You can be executed on the spot.

Airstrike means at least a 500-pounder dropped, which mean it's going to be an embedded explosion as the bomb are going to be forced to the ground as it hit terminal velocity before it explodes, which mean cratering, dirt/ground reposition, and shrapnel, I don't see any on the hospital that's been hit.

Yes..yes.. it must have been a Hamas rocket with a payload of 50 pounds that leveled the hospital.

Their ancestors murdered PROPHETS. What else do you expect from these 🐀🐀🐀

Yes..yes.. it must have been a Hamas rocket with a payload of 50 pounds that leveled the hospital.
Well, the hospital still stand no? It would have been gone if it was hit by a 500 pounder, and you are talking about JDAM, which is 2000 pound and drop from 20000 ft, the velocity alone is going to turn the hospital into dust.

1697632179277.png

If you are a LEGAL combatant, you do not have to be armed to be a LEGAL target. You can hold a pencil and still be a LEGAL target.

If you are a LEGAL target and made signs of surrender, then you are an ILLEGAL target. Killing you constitute a war crime.

If you are a LEGAL combatant which make you a LEGAL target, but you made FALSE signs of surrender, that is perfidy and make you a LEGAL target. You can be executed on the spot.

I would not expect keyboard warriors to know.

For starters if you are wondering why some of their countries are in a mess look no further

It could have been an air strike. In any case expect a lot more casualties if Israelis want to expel the Hamas for good

Israeli navy just filmed themselves like a cartel murdering Palestinian arab POW sailors, stranded in the water.

I guess all IDF personnel have forfeited their rights. Video of war crime above.
Faggot army.

Are you kidding? Shooting at people driving by and going door to door executing families is not a war crime? What is it?
I suggest you don't club Hamas and 'War'; Their actions are beneath what can be termed as 'War crimes' that are committed in the course of a war. Murder of innocents is not a war anywhere.

I suggest you don't club Hamas and 'War'; Their actions are beneath what can be termed as 'War crimes' that are committed in the course of a war. Murder of innocents is not a war anywhere.
The infamous "Muslim double standards" of some Muslims. Enemy attack is warcrime,Muslim attack brave and legitimate. Always. In all wars.

IDF is doing far bigger war crimes. They just bombed a hospital just imagine.

But this particular video is not a war crime
. Hamas fighters had initiated their attack and were trying to enter through sea. They were armed and could swim to the shore. Hamas fighters were set for one-way trip. There was no way hamas fighters would have let themselves be arrested without a fight. They were in do or die mission, there was no room for surrender or arrests. So let's stop making non-issues a issue as this puts the spot light away from major crimes Israeli forces are committing.
That's an assumption and a war crime position fabricating a theory as if it's fact. Another white baboon.

You are not allowed to make shit up in your low iq heads to fabricate a narrative to kill. Baboon.

We have seen terrible human rights abuses from baby killer Israel. This is expected.

That's an assumption and a war crime position fabricating a theory as if it's fact. Another white baboon.

You are not allowed to make shit up in your low iq heads to fabricate a narrative to kill. Baboon.

If you are saying baboon to your daddy that makes you nothing but a baby of a baboon. That's first.

Secondly, idiots like you do no service to Ummah or to any just cause with your severely degraded mental capacity. Cooking up theories and shifting the focus from the real cause. You start fighting within. That's why you are in such sorry state of affairs.

There are hugely massive crimes that IDF have done or are doing in current conflict, but this baboob baby wants to shift entire focus which has no grounds at all. What an a-hole!

Hey pig an dog

Was it legal to shag goats when you were born ?

You are also smarter than that Prado guy. :enjoy:

You are a dog who barks but not attack

Pigs and dogs go well together

Israel and US

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom