What's new

Israel "navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped themselves doing the crime)

Yes I get away with this because I insert the facts in my writings ,the facts you seemingly never answer.
What scumbag? You will talk one thing on one place then other on other place?
Usually, you find someone to play with, that you feel that you can.
Pal u have news for you. You can't play with me. Am I clear and by the way can you deny any claims which I made against you?
I don't see any facts here,you constantly mumble and talk like a drunkard.

I don't see any facts here,you constantly mumble and talk like a drunkard.
This what you have written is exactly what you answer to me. Semantics nothing else. I can say that you are a devious individual but hardly literate. As I have said before I am not MME that you wind up. In one thread about Karabakh you were justifying massacres as you do now on the basis that Hamas is not legal but Armenian Karabakh terrorists were legal for you in that thread. If someone do not believe me. Then he can go to those threads and check it out.
You are a characterless hyena, truly you are.

They were found out. They were armed terrorists. Do you understand what I'm saying? The Israelis discovered they were terrorists. They saw them,they found out.
No you made that up. You said they could have been these:

53457018.png

I have no evidence? I need no evidence,others had the evidence
You do need it, and you have an assumption others aren't evil depraved liars like you.

And I'm telling you again,you are free to go save a terrorist who is armed and might be carrying grenades and explosives as well on him. You are free to do it. Take the chance,next time a Somali pirate comes close to you.
Here you are proving you have different rules of engagement for non-whites. It's incriminating language and attitude.

A person invading someone's territory or during a war,who is not wearing any uniform or armband or anything declaring him part of a government's armed forces and is armed and conducts operations,is not considered a POW nor is protected by the Geneva convention,if captured.
None of these are relevant to the video showing an execution war crime of prone Palestinian navy.

@LeGenD I know you're extremely patient,but at some point there has to be some discipline. This mehmed bay has been insulting and badmouthing a lot of people lately and gets away with it.
Don't listen to Foinikas, he just called me retarded here.

So they were civilians? That's a war crime anyway.

Most of Israeli civilians have official military service and experience in IDF and are de facto IDF personnel. So the Israeli civilians being not in uniforms in all these videos shows that they are not protected by the Geneva Conventions.
You have read what I have written, so there is no need to entertain this creatures anymore. He is here to take a piss. Obvious hypocrite, you can't reach any point with this Serb

In one thread about Karabakh you were justifying massacres as you do now on the basis that Hamas is not legal but Armenian Karabakh terrorists were legal for you in that thread.
I don't justify massacres. And Armenians were not terrorists. They were a legal army. There were many atrocities on the Azeri side though,if you wanna know. And if you're talking about Khojaly,that is one weird case. Both say completely different things,I think I read that the Azeri Army that was retreating,joined the column of civilians and that's when the chaos started. Because Armenians were firing with artillery against the Azeri units,since some were still fighting. And they hit civilians as well.

You are a characterless hyena, truly you are.
I don't understand why you are being so vicious. You started talking bad to me out of nowhere and then mocking with dumb comments like "dr mehmed is here". I don't know what's your problem.

I don't justify massacres. And Armenians were not terrorists. They were a legal army. There were many atrocities on the Azeri side though,if you wanna know. And if you're talking about Khojaly,that is one weird case. Both say completely different things,I think I read that the Azeri Army that was retreating,joined the column of civilians and that's when the chaos started. Because Armenians were firing with artillery against the Azeri units,since some were still fighting. And they hit civilians as well.

I don't understand why you are being so vicious. You started talking bad to me out of nowhere and then mocking with dumb comments like "dr mehmed is here". I don't know what's your problem.
For your information one of the worst kilers Kachatur was caught 2 days ago. Karabakh Armenians were legal? Even Armenia proper didn't recognise Karabakh, how the **** they can be legal?
The rest of your drivel I didn't even bother to read. I tend not to bother we the fairy tales, you should know it by now.

No you made that up. You said they could have been these:

53457018.png
Are you trolling me? I didn't say "they could have been" these. This is my post:

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 15-43-27 Israel navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped th...png

You do need it, and you have an assumption others aren't evil depraved liars like you.
I don't need evidence,the Israelis needed it and they HAD it. They found out Hamas terrorists trying to infilitrate from the sea border and land on the beaches,armed and ready for an operation. And they exterminated them. That's it.

Here you are proving you have different rules of engagement for non-whites. It's incriminating language and attitude.
What the **** are you smoking? How do I talk or imply about "different rules of engagement for non-whites"??? What the **** is this nonsense?

None of these are relevant to the video showing an execution war crime.
It's EXACTLY relevant to the video.

For your information one of the worst kilers Kachatur was caught 2 days ago. Karabakh Armenians were legal? Even Armenia proper didn't recognise Karabakh, how the **** they can be legal?
The rest of your drivel I didn't even bother to read. I tend not to bother we the fairy tales, you should know it by now.
Then the UCK wasn't legal,the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria wasn't legal and a gazillion other such cases. The Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh,had a war and established their own Republic. Officially,the Armenian state didn't want to recognize it until there was a solution to the problem. Unofficially,they were mother and daughter,they were almost the same country.

Are you trolling me? I didn't say "they could have been" these. This is my post:

View attachment 963461
And that confirms my point, not yours. You said they could be civilians.
I don't need evidence,the Israelis needed it and they HAD it.
Wrong. They like you made up the term to label them with it after the crime.

What the **** are you smoking? How do I talk or imply about "different rules of engagement for non-whites"??? What the **** is this nonsense?
It's from you talking about two non-white terrorist groups. You didn't need to choose them for the argument.

It's EXACTLY relevant to the video.
No it isn't. Your description is about an armed group with a plan of attack. The video does not show that. It shows stranded sailors being killed. Their prior status at that point is irrelevant.

And that confirms my point, not yours. You said they could be civilians.
I didn't say they could be civilians. Are you trolling? Or are you really that dumb? They were terrorists,maybe trying to disguise as civilians to get close enough to the coast and land. But they were discovered and identified as terrorists and that's how this firefight started.

Wrong. They like you made up the term to label them with it after the crime.
Maybe Hamas wanted to give candy to Israelis,huh?

It's from you talking about two non-white terrorist groups. You didn't need to choose them for the argument.
Dude your profile says you live in Somalia. Somalia has pirates. That's the closest example I could give you. If you lived in Ireland,I'd say Irish nationalist,if you lived in Colombia I'd say communist rebel.

No it isn't. Your description is about an armed group with a plan of attack. The video does not show that. It shows stranded sailors being killed. Their prior status at that point is irrelevant.
Maybe the video shows airsofters playing. Maybe they were filming a movie. You're just in denial and trying to excuse Hamas,pretending you don't know what it was.

Hamas is a designated terrorist organization by half a dozen countries. It doesn't matter what your madrassah teaches you. India kills what it considers terrorists in Kashmir on a fairly routine basis, and Pakistan doesn't even murmur anywhere but for it's local consumption. Lets not discuss IQ here. 8 pages of semi-literate whining is enough.

but India is terrorist state

that is actual fact.. not legal

remember indian courts are a joke... they gave modi & co a clean bill of health

I didn't say they could be civilians.
No, you literally say they could be civilians. The video doesn't show either way, but you assume they aren't. But say the lying, evil israelis, "knew".
Maybe Hamas wanted to give candy to Israelis,huh?
Only Israel uses childrens toys as cover to endanger children such as hiding their guns behind one, forcing hamas to consider children holding toys as IDF. We know all this.
Maybe the video shows airsofters playing. Maybe they were filming a movie. You're just in denial and trying to excuse Hamas,pretending you don't know what it was.
No there are gun sounds and the IDF claimed they shot prone people in the water. A war crime.

No, you literally say they could be civilians. The video doesn't show either way, but you assume they aren't. But say the lying, evil israelis, "knew".
Dude are you retarded? There's no way you're still stuck on this. Are you dumb? I showed you EXACTLY what I said.

THIS IS THE POST:

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 15-43-27 Israel navy' murders POW sailors stranded in water (taped th...png

Go back and read it! POST #122

Only Israel uses childrens toys as cover to endanger children such as hiding their guns behind one, forcing hamas to consider children holding toys as IDF. We know all this.
All you mean...yourself and your fantastic world?

No there are gun sounds and the IDF claimed they shot prone people in the water. A war crime.
Nah,I'll go by your logic and say these are sound effects.

Lower the size of the pic. It changes nothing. Your pic says they are civilians, as written. You suspecting something about them and making it up is the fabrication.
Then you don't understand english.

Then you don't understand english.
I'm pretty sure you don't. You see fisherman or tourists. You don't gun them down because you make up shit about civilians being terrorists. Soon you'll be referred to a psychiatrist for seeing civilians that way.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom