What's new

Israel is the biggest terrorist in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabic is official language in Israel. 20% of Israel's citizens are Arabs.

road signs in Israel are marked in 3 languages:

israeli-road-sign.jpg

94640751_453dfad40f.jpg

I just see Hebrew only phonetically made it look like it was Arabic. Names of streets changed into hebrew names from their original Arabic. If that is what you mean by Arabic then you are mistaken.
where is jeruslam's farooq's street? where is dhu alnoorain street now they changed those street's names by "Yehuda"s names.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you can find plenty of images in which Israeli soldiers are involved in Palestinian massacre

This is the stuff Israelis are raised on, not hatred. Can you still imagine Israeli soldiers going into battle intent upon committing massacres? How?

This is the stuff Israelis are raised on, not hatred. Can you still imagine Israeli soldiers going into battle intent upon committing massacres? How?

yey solomon2 with new propaganda. You never run out of Propaganda do you???

I just see Hebrew only phonetically made it look like it was Arabic. Names of streets changed into hebrew names from their original Arabic. If that is what you mean by Arabic then you are mistaken.
where is jeruslam's farooq's street? where is dhu alnoorain street now they changed those street's names by "Yehuda"s names.
Original Arab streets? LOL

This is Tel Aviv in 1909:
1909a.jpg

This is Tel Aviv in 1915:

1915a.jpg

Original Arab streets? LOL

This is Tel Aviv in 1909:
1909a.jpg

This is Tel Aviv in 1915:

1915a.jpg

You know very damn well I meant jerusalam.I mean Al-Quds Al-Sharif.

I am happy that Israel and its people disappoint you every single day, and I guarantee you eternity of frustration.

Well you don't give a damn about anything do you.... Only Israel is right .... the Arabs can go to HELL.... World peace can go to hell.
And how much frustration did the Jewish people go through before they finally occupied Palestine.... hmmmm 2000 years

Are you happy with Israels present borders or do you want to go all the way to the Euphrates?

Well you don't give a damn about anything do you.... Only Israel is right .... the Arabs can go to HELL.... World peace can go to hell.
If only everybody was equally good or bad then there would be peace?

And how much frustration did the Jewish people go through before they finally occupied Palestine.... hmmmm 2000 years
That's a queer statement. The timeline is roughly accurate but the acknowledgement that Jews were kicked out of Israel in the first place is missing.

Are you happy with Israels present borders or do you want to go all the way to the Euphrates?
How much territory do Arabs need to yield claim to in order to stop seeking Israel's destruction? After WWII Germany suffered the loss of East Prussia and Silesia: no more Konigsburg, no more Breslau. Today's Germany accepts this as just punishment. Should Arabs be treated the same way? Not many Israelis would ask this, but I do.

Do you give a damn about anything..?
only Pakistan is right..
world peace can go to hell.. India and afghan can go to hell right..??

but very unfortunate on your part that Israel and India are developing and you know very well who is going through hell..

If only everybody was equally good or bad then there would be peace?

That's a queer statement. The timeline is roughly accurate but the acknowledgement that Jews were kicked out of Israel in the first place is missing.

How much territory do Arabs need to yield claim to in order to stop seeking Israel's destruction? After WWII Germany suffered the loss of East Prussia and Silesia: no more Konigsburg, no more Breslau. Today's Germany accepts this as just punishment. Should Arabs be treated the same way? Not many Israelis would ask this, but I do.

So you are saying that Arabs who may or may not be descendants of Jews have no right on the Holy Land but..... but Europeans Ashkenazi Jews (who are more European than Semites) should punish the the Arabs and take their land ?

So you are saying that Arabs who may or may not be descendants of Jews have no right on the Holy Land but....
Hey, if my Dad gives my brother a house but gives me money instead, what claim can I justly make on my brother?

Do you give a damn about anything..?
only Pakistan is right..
world peace can go to hell.. India and afghan can go to hell right..??

but very unfortunate on your part that Israel and India are developing and you know very well who is going through hell..

I did not say that ... I have no problem with Jewish people living in Israel..... Neither do I want the Jewish people be removed from there....
The question every Muslim asks how many more Muslims will be sacrificed in the name of Israel. Are you not content you have a homeland ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom