What's new

Israel is the biggest terrorist in the middle east.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny to see Pakistanis asking Jews to vacate their land..lol

Why did it take a zillion years for Jewish people to realize their land was Israel. I think they were quite happy living all over the world. Even in Islamic countries the Jewish were living happily (and still do even in Iran). Only when Israel was created did the Jewish people flee to Israel.

The only way to achieve peace in Middle East is through ''Nuclear Proliferation'' :agree:

If you steal their land, degrade them, destroy their economy, terrorize their children and still think you are normal. Jews have learned everything from Hitler. Terrorizing, deporting, lebensraum, massive military actions...
Here some statistics of Israeli "terror and destruction":

------------------------------- 1967 -------- 2005
Population --------------------- 390 K ------ 1400 K
Life expectancy -------------- 45 years ----- 72 years
Infant mortality ---------------- 179 ---------- 21
No. of universities and colleges --- 0 ----------- 7

* 1967 is a year when Israel entered Gaza, 2005 when left
* During 20 years of Egyptian rule in Gaza life expectancy grew by 2 years.
* During next 20 years of Israeli rule in Gaza life expectany grew by 20 years.

Sorry, Hitler was a jew so it must be in the family.
No, he was not.

ok now tell me

this is real???
cartoon%20baby%20war.gif
Unfortunatelly its very real:

Here example of Hamas brave operation. In 2006 Israeli troops entered Beit Hanoun to hunt Hamas terrorists which fired rockets at Israel. 15 of them hided in mosque. Here what happaned next:

In the dramatic mosque rescue, Hamas radio issued an appeal to local women

One of the women, Nahed Abou Harbiya, described what happened to the BBC Arabic Service:

"All the women headed to the mosque to get the Palestinian resistance men... We entered the mosque and indeed we got all the resistance men out and put female attire on them so that the Israeli occupation forces wouldn't arrest them," she said.

At least 10 women and a Palestinian cameraman were injured.

"We risked our lives to free our sons," Um Mohammed, a woman in her 40s, told the AFP news agency afterwards.

Hamas radio reported that all of the militants in the mosque escaped and were uninjured.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza women killed in mosque siege

I am sure this brilliant Hamas operation will be studied in all military academies.

The only way to achieve peace in Middle East is through ''Nuclear Proliferation'' :agree:

nothing like having tactical nuke for ghaddafi, asad, iran and all the rest of the arab spring countries to use it on their people..

Unfortunatelly its very real:

Here example of Hamas brave operation. In 2006 Israeli troops entered Beit Hanoun to hunt Hamas terrorists which fired rockets at Israel. 15 of them hided in mosque. Here what happaned next:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Gaza women killed in mosque siege

I am sure this brilliant Hamas operation will be studied in all military academies.

I'm sure you can find plenty of images in which Israeli soldiers are involved in Palestinian massacre

Israel is not the biggest terrorist in the Middle East...... It is the biggest terrorist in the World.... And the Zionists will be destroyed for supporting the terrorism of Israel..

The Holy Prophet (SA) said :
"Surely you will fight the Jews and surely you will kill them (you Muslims will be victorious). And on that day even the stones will speak that 'O Muslim ! There is a Jew hiding behind me. so come and Kill him"

Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim​

This Hadith is not for all Jews, but for those Jews who are supporting the Israeli terrorism.... All of them and their supporters will be destroyed inshaAllah in the near future...

This Hadith is not for all Jews, but for those Jews who are supporting the Israeli terrorism.... All of them and their supporters will be destroyed inshaAllah in the near future...

Not likely as the way you would like, but maybe of old age:lol:

No thats not true, Israel protects only jews. Any other person is just kicked out. Its like any citizens you dont like say you are no longer a citizen. Then you can say aww there are mechanism to protect citizens,. lol

why cant the soldier point the gun upwards or something, why is he pointing in the direction of innocent kids???, dont give your illusion crap

is he pointing on the far left too, and looking some where else??

Aim+at+kid.jpg

israeli_soldier_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child_in_hebron_city__file_2007.jpg

Now that children and women are used as suicide bombers by TTP , I am sure Pakistani soldiers are doing the same.

No thats not true, Israel protects only jews. Any other person is just kicked out.
Arabic is official language in Israel. 20% of Israel's citizens are Arabs.

road signs in Israel are marked in 3 languages:

israeli-road-sign.jpg

94640751_453dfad40f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom