What's new

Israel is more barbaric than Hitler | Erdogan

Erdogan should read the comments of this thread. Maybe then he will get it in his tick skull that we shouldnt get involved in arabic world. Treachery and stabbing your neigbhor for quick benefit is order of the day. Not arabic culture and arabic world but Turan should be our destiny.

But there are almost no Arabs participating in this thread 90% are Pakistani or Indians and their opinions regarding our dealings with arab world are not so important..

get over it okay

But there are almost no Arabs participating in this thread 90% are Pakistani or Indians and their opinions regarding our dealings with arab world are not so important..

get over it okay
Doesn't matter. Arab culture is spreading decay and backwardness to every society it infects.

Maybe Erdogan should go back in time and life as a Jew in Nazi Germany im sure he would appreciate Israel more after that
(Not that Israels actions are good i personally find them pretty bad)

A pompous and unintelligent man make pompous and unintelligent declarations.

He reminds me of Nazser and like him Erdogan's legacy will also end in a total failure.

Only thing we can do is to help them or fight against isreal.

12023253.jpg

Atatürk İsrail’le maç yaptı, ikinci golü de O attı - Hürriyet Dünya

Ataturk playing soccer with Israeli team Maccabi Yaffo :)

For foreigners, it says he was playing in Ottoman Sultans team against Maccabi Tel-Aviv, the result was 2-2 the second goal was from Atatürk ;), interesting thx for sharing.

But how is it related to the topic?

Edit: I just read the whole article, historians dont agree with this, 1915 was Gallipoli war where Atatürk was the commander, it seems like it isnt true.

Last edited:
"Tayyip Erdogan" THANKS. Waiting for a true statement from Mr. Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif

@500

You keep ignoring my point, this is not same as losing a Northern edge of your country, or a small group of your people being forced to leave their land, you got their heartland are you honestly saying its normal to forget about it and live as refugees scattered around the world ? what a beautiful world, take their land and tell them to leave us alone.

I'm pretty sure if you didn't killed all of them there must be people born before 1948, even if there are none doesn't means they should forget about it, if they didn't saw it their fathers and grandfathers saw it, they still live it, memory is intact.

The Arab heartland is the Arab peninsula.
I understand your point but the truth is settelments just made things only worse and not better for anyone it was the Israeli military presence that made a difference not the settlements, whole world sees the settlements as illegal.

Why should we fight Israel? :crazy:

The settlements in Gaza were abolished. The settlements in the West Bank can be abolished as well.
What will happen to them is part of the (now stalled) negotiations for peace.

Legal situation is a mess at best. Obviously the settlements violate the spirit of the Geneva Conventions.
There is however no legal claims to the West Bank. Turkey signed their claims away in treaties, and Great Britain
and Jordan has renounced their claims. Jordan after Israel occupied and thus assumed control.
Israel has not claimed the West Bank, with the exception of Jerusalem, which is annexed (but not recognized as such)

Also Palestinians only signed the Geneva Conventions 2014.
You could argue that Geneva Convention does not apply, until after the Palestinians signed.

A fair resolution of the conflict demands that Palestinians get self-determination, but also real peace.

False....

in 20 January 1915, Atatürk appointed to 19th division which was attached to 3rd army corps... then he joined war in Gallipoli..
Also, Ottomans joined WW1 28 July 1914...

It's irrational to think that, he would leave his army which is in the war against brits and go play soccer in Palestine....

He was in command of the Seventh Army in Palestine after Gallipoli.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk

What a bullsh.t, I don't know what they were trying to achieve with this lie :D

Let me;

"We had historically great relation with Turkey but Erdoğan fvcked up this friendship... the fault lies with Turkey not with us."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom