What's new

Israel is more barbaric than Hitler | Erdogan

really nice person and its words are words less !! :pakistan:

"Breaking news - The Egyptian army just attacked a convoy of medicines that were organized by the Egyptian people on its road to Gaza Strip..."

There are other tweets. I could share them. But if you do not care, you would not believe.

This is enough, isn't it? Keep counting cash. Good for you and your generals.
Well first of all, if anyone used the language you used in your two posts he'd probably get banned, just saying.
Second, I don't get your point. I told you I don't approve of my government's choice not to let help go through. What more do you want? If Pakistani government f**ks up does that mean you are to blame?

Jews always were third class citizens in Arab countries. When war between Israel and ARb states started that resulted in pogroms and persecution of the Jews. So they left, mostly leaving all their property.

Number of Arab refugees was 750k number of Jewish refugees from Arab countries - 850 K. 100 million people became refugees in 20th century, no one of them was pampered and received massive aid from UN like Palestinians (they still receive massive aid after 65 years!) I dont want their sympathy, I just want that they will stop leaving with past and leave us alone. Stop thinking: my grand grand pa was offended by the Jooz thats why I will launch rockets at ther towns.

If u start thinking in that way who was first in this land and that its unfair that someone else settled, u will never end. You would need to return Americans to Europe, Turks to Altai, Persians to their motherland near Volga river. And eventually all humans to Africa.

1. Whether or not Jews were 1st class or 3rd class citizens is only a distraction here. That can have no bearing upon the fact that Israel routinely pummels and gobbles Arab lands.

2. When you talk about 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews, you conveniently forget that this was a reaction to Arabs being ethnically eliminated from their lands in Palestine. You can not have your cake and eat it too. I feel sorry for people who had to face being uprooted from their homes, whether they were Arabs or Jews. But you need to look at cause and effect here. Playing the victim in this context is just ludicrous.

3. Jewish refugees may not have received much from relevant UN agencies, but Israel did receive a certificate of authenticity from that biased and controlled body. You can not complain here; particularly since USA and Germany have propped Israeli economy so generously over the decades. Israel has received hundreds of billions of dollars over its life-span so far. What did the Palestinians refugees receive for being dispossessed? Anything worth comparing? They have only received humiliation, death, destruction, and residence in open jails like Gaza, on top of fresh injections of Israeli terrorist settlers.

4. I have problem with Hamas launching rockets on Israel, but I have far far more problems with: 1. What Israel has done to them, and continues to do to them. 2. How Israel's apologists shamelessly equate crude rackets with sophisticated Jets, bombs, and missiles. 3. How Israel tries to influence world debate by distortions and lies and false narratives.

5. Lastly, if you have a bit of humanity left - please do something to stop this madness. Otherwise you will become mad yourself in the end. You should fear God's judgement. When it befalls, nothing can be availed.

I am saying that anyone who compares small anti terrorist operation with largest crime in human history is spitting in face of its 50 million victims.
And I'm saying anyone including you who thinks that after taking all the lands of Palestinians by force and then expect NON, ZERO and NO retaliation or reaction in any sort, and calling that reaction a terrorist act and then you the israeli zionist committing a holocaust against to innocent people and children for God sake then you zionists are no less than Hitler.

Israeli excuses and lies

Attachments

• 10352956_619418701510488_6813837969390228550_n.png
    10352956_619418701510488_6813837969390228550_n.png
    53.4 KB · Views: 13
@500

Why are you saying something that even the Jews inside ISRAEL do not even agree with? Why are you lying? It's obvious who persecuted the Jews the most between the Europeans and Arabs.

Who lifted the CHRISTIAN ban on Jews in Jerusalem? A certain Umar ibn al-Khattab (ra). One of the best conquerors and statesmen in history. Might have heard about it. Quite famous I have heard.

Umar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you think it was a coincidence that Arabs and Jews worked hand in hand for 800 years during Al-Andalus before the Spanish Reconquista? Who took the Jews afterwards? The Ottomans. Muslims too.

Funny that 50% of all Jews in Israel are also Arab Jews.

Your propaganda and selective thinking is really amazing considering that you are otherwise not an idiot.

Jews would still be living in the Arab world (some still do!) like they have done for their entire history had it not been for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

When I see those two videos above I basically see fellow Arabs. The only difference is the religion (Judaism) which is already very close to Islam.

Jews had their faults like anyone else in history but Zionism really destroyed their coexistence with the regions (ME) people.

Last edited:
BTW large portion of those Palestinians were migrants themselves. For example Qassam, whos name carries Hamas military wing was migrant from Syria and Arafat was migrant from Egypt.

So, you have problem Palestinians moving back to Palestine but you think it as God given right of any (mostly Ashkenazi) jew to settle into Israel. Isn't that hypocrisy?

Its not the excuse its cause. Israel vacated settlements from Gaza and got more violence and hate. We will vacate settlements from West Bank, they will start firing rockets from there and what? Again everyone who justifies them now will find excuses to justify them more.
Its not the settlements thats stopping rockets from west bank but the Israeli military presence, i allread asked you the question how settlements stop rockets but you didnt aswered it, anyways the answer is clear and as far as i know you also dont agree with Israeli settlement policy, what makes me wonder is why you are defending it now.

Paliban means Talibans with so called Palestinian identity. They are terrorists with exactly the same mentality that kill your poor fellow Pakistanis.
BTW, you are falsifying about warning system of Israel. BTW, No normal civilian would live along military terrorists at the first place, and no military man with even one iota of honor would place his military presence among civilians to use them as human shield at the first place.

What I am saying is very clear. These arabs fought against Iran for 8 years, and fought against Ottomans in world war with the arab nationalism card, and they call Iranians as Rafidi. while, now, out of a sudden, We have became their muslim brethren since they need our money and equipment. Isn't it clear for you?

I already answered about the first part.
What about poor Israeli citizens who need to live under the fear of rockets and bombing? Don't they have families, and father and children as well?

What military are you talking about? Does the Palestinians in Gaza have A military? And where do you want the civilians to go when given the so called warnings before the air and artillery raids?
What you and many others fail to understand is what is called the Palestinian struggle against occupation by a foreign entity, and it is a struggle of a whole nation (populace). Usrael knows this and comes with excuses of warnings and the likes to get a license to kill the Palestinian people.
You can call them Palibans or whatever you want, it just happens that this Palestinian populace is majority Muslim.
Your bashings of Arabs and Muslims are not founded on any solid ground, your analysis is, the least to say, biased, and you seem to have forgotten who stood by you in the war for Karabach against Armenia, and who armed you to the teeth with modern American weapons, I won't name who, but you should find out yourself.
We know that you bought some weapons from Usrael, you'll see at the end that they are American weapons with some tweaks to call them Usraelis, and they will be worthless in a conflict.
It is your choice to side with whomever you want, but the majority of Arabs and Muslims side with the Palestinians, before Hamas, they had the PLO, the FPLP, and many more other defunct organizations who have fought for the same cause too. It is just an Arabic character trait to reject occupation and an a Muslim trait to reject injustice. And it is just a question of time before justice will find its natural course and Palestine will be freed. The whole world is witnessing the atrocities of the Zionist regime and the huge manifestations on the global scale is a proof of that. It is like a divine test for this apartheid like entity to justify its future downfall.

1. Whether or not Jews were 1st class or 3rd class citizens is only a distraction here.
You said Jews lived peacefully for centuries. Which is not true. They were third class citizens. Often massacred and persecuted.

That can have no bearing upon the fact that Israel routinely pummels and gobbles Arab lands.
Since 1970-es Israel slowly retreating. We returned Sinai to Egypt (which is 3 times larger than Israel). We pulled from Security zone in Lebanon, we pulled from Gaza and half of West Bank.

2. When you talk about 'ethnic cleansing' of Jews, you conveniently forget that this was a reaction to Arabs being ethnically eliminated from their lands in Palestine. You can not have your cake and eat it too. I feel sorry for people who had to face being uprooted from their homes, whether they were Arabs or Jews. But you need to look at cause and effect here. Playing the victim in this context is just ludicrous.
First of all, while Jews in Arab countries were indeed eliminated, nothing like that happened to Arabs in Palestine. There were 400 K Arabs in Palestine when Zionism started, 1,3 million when Israel created and 5.5 million today.

In Jerusalem number of Arabs grew from 10 thousands to 280 thousands.

Secondly, Arab refugees in Palestine were created as result of the war, started by Arabs themselves. Most of them fled without seeing any Israeli, because of calls to leave and false rumors. Jews in Arab countries left because of oppression and persecution in peace time.

3. Jewish refugees may not have received much from relevant UN agencies, but Israel did receive a certificate of authenticity from that biased and controlled body. You can not complain here; particularly since USA and Germany have propped Israeli economy so generously over the decades. Israel has received hundreds of billions of dollars over its life-span so far. What did the Palestinians refugees receive for being dispossessed? Anything worth comparing? They have only received humiliation, death, destruction, and residence in open jails like Gaza, on top of fresh injections of Israeli terrorist settlers.
Germany compensated Jews for stolen property.
USA started helping Israel after we won 1967 war. They saw that Israel is a strong ally in region.

Palestinians receive aid for 65 years just for being "refugees". Although they are living 4th generation same place they are still considered refugees and still receive massive aid. No other refugees in human history received such a massive aid and were so pampered. There are currently nearly 4 million refugees in Pakistan and no one in the world cares.

4. I have problem with Hamas launching rockets on Israel, but I have far far more problems with: 1. What Israel has done to them, and continues to do to them. 2. How Israel's apologists shamelessly equate crude rackets with sophisticated Jets, bombs, and missiles. 3. How Israel tries to influence world debate by distortions and lies and false narratives.
There is indeed no comparison between crude rockets and jets with missiles. Crude indiscriminate rockets are a war crime. Accurate weapons are not war crime.

Since the beginning of the operation Palestinians launched over 1800 rockets towards Israel. If Israel launched 1800 unguided rockets back they would have many many thousands of killed.

5. Lastly, if you have a bit of humanity left - please do something to stop this madness. Otherwise you will become mad yourself in the end. You should fear God's judgement. When it befalls, nothing can be availed.
We accepted the cease fire. Hamas officials sitting in 5 star Qatar hotels refused.

Its not the settlements thats stopping rockets from west bank but the Israeli military presence, i allread asked you the question how settlements stop rockets but you didnt aswered it, anyways the answer is clear and as far as i know you also dont agree with Israeli settlement policy, what makes me wonder is why you are defending it now.
I am telling what the Israelis are thinking: they removed settlements from Gaza. As result:

1) We are attacked from Gaza much much more.
2) When we retaliate, we are criticized much much more.

Before 2005 there was similar conflict in Gaza. There was no port in Gaza. The border with Egypt was totally shut. Yet, no one cared much and even Erdogan came to shake hands:

Erdogan-Sharon.jpg

Now after Israel removed its settlements from Gaza and open the border with Egypt we are compared to Nazis. Can u tell me, how can I convince the Israelis that removing settlements is good?

Now after Israel removed its settlements from Gaza and open the border with Egypt we are compared to Nazis. Can u tell me, how can I convince the Israelis that removing settlements is good?
So people in Israel believe the settlements are the reason why there are no rockets in west bank?

Back
Top Bottom