What's new

Israel, India Fomenting Trouble In Pakistan’s Tribal Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
chose Pakistan in a referendum during partition,

On August 11 1947, the British protectorate of Baluchistan declared its independence. Three days later, Pakistan also became an independent nation. But the two states coexisted for less than a year.

In March 1948, Pakistan invaded and seized Baluchistan. Under threat of imprisonment, the traditional Baluch leader, the Khan of Kalat, Mir Ahmed Yar Khan, was pressured to sign a treaty of integration. This treaty was, however, never agreed by the Baluchistan parliament and never mandated by the Baluch people.

Pakistan celebrates, Baluchistan mourns | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Indians always comparing Indian Occupied Kashmir to Balochistan and FATA when every country in the world recognizes Balochistan and FATA as part of Pakistan, even Balochistan chose Pakistan in a referendum during partition, while everyone in the world recognizes Kashmir as a Disputed Territory, and Kashmir never got to have a referendum.

P.S. This Indian just admitted that their RAW is causing problems in FATA and Balochistan.

not only RAW ,Ur uncle sam CIA and Mossad also.

On August 11 1947, the British protectorate of Baluchistan declared its independence. Three days later, Pakistan also became an independent nation. But the two states coexisted for less than a year.

In March 1948, Pakistan invaded and seized Baluchistan. Under threat of imprisonment, the traditional Baluch leader, the Khan of Kalat, Mir Ahmed Yar Khan, was pressured to sign a treaty of integration. This treaty was, however, never agreed by the Baluchistan parliament and never mandated by the Baluch people.

Pakistan celebrates, Baluchistan mourns | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Baluchistan have Muslim majority that why it become part of Pakistan.
Baluchi leader are the problem they want total power. They do n t care about free baluchistan all they care about to enjoy full power in baluchistan. Rule poor people like animals.
Tell me
Then what baluchi leader wants and what are their movement for Islam or else?

so disgusting to see you people argue like this. i have been telling this to the admins to please block members like them but no one is listening. so for God sake stop this india and pakistan thing...talk about constructive issues...

For all the Indians who cry about Balochistan:

Balauchistan decided to remain part of Pakistan in a referendum held under the auspices of the Independence of India Act of 1947.

The Indian Independence Act, 1947 allowed the independent states to join either India or Pakistan. According to Indian Independence Act 1947 - Section II
Subject to the provisions of sub-sections (3) and (4) of this section the territories of Pakistan shall be (a) the territories which on the appointed day, are included in the Provinces of East Bengal and West Punjab as constituted under the two following sections; (b) the territories which, at the date of the passing of this Act, are included in the Province of Sind and the Chief Commissioner’s Province of British Baluchistan; and (c) if, whether before or after the passing of this Act but before the appointed day, the Governor General declares that the majority of the valid votes cast in the referendum which, at the date of the passing of this Act, is being or has recently been held in that behalf under his authority in the North-West Frontier Province are in favour of representatives of that Province taking part in the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan, the territories which, at the date of the passing of this Act, are included in that Province.

The people of Balauchistan, overwhelmingly voted to join Pakistan in a referendum that was held on June 30, 1947, to ascertain their wishes on this issue.

Also see the following thread:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ns-ancient-ties-pakistan-5000-bc-present.html

Balochistan was given a referendum in 1947 and chose Pakistan whereas Kashmir was NEVER given a referendum hence the disputed status of Kashmir recognized by the interntaional community. No country in the world recognizes Balochistan as disputed, everyone sees it as part of Pakistan.

Baluchistan have Muslim majority that why it become part of Pakistan.
Baluchi leader are the problem they want total power. They do n t care about free baluchistan all they care about to enjoy full power in baluchistan. Rule poor people like animals.
Tell me
Then what baluchi leader wants and what are their movement for Islam or else?

I think they want seprate Islamic Republic of baluchistan. Rest Tridev knows bettter ,Tridev= CIA,RAW,Mossad...

not only RAW ,Ur uncle sam CIA and Mossad also.

do you know CIA and Mossad also involved in india.

Top intelligent agencies always spy almost every country.
I think you should know may help you in future before writing anything non sense

I think they want seprate Islamic Republic of baluchistan. Rest Tridev knows bettter ,Tridev= CIA,RAW,Mossad...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Pakistan is already a Islamic state then what for ?????

I think you should know that baluchi who want freedon their number very very less in number. Their movement for power only

Than my dear y there is turmoil there in balochistan and NWFP ?????
why people r angry there. Coz for the last 62 yrs there has been no development in those areas as comapre to punjab and sindh? people has been deprived for there rights in urdu (hakook).

There's many people from NWFP here in this forum, even moderators, they will tell you NWFP does not lack in anything and they are proud Pakistanis.

NWFP, FATA, and Balochistan were the most peaceful areas in Pakistan from 1947-2002. It was when you Indians made your way into Afghanistan, we started seeing problems in those areas.

Last edited:
Than my dear y there is turmoil there in balochistan and NWFP ?????
why people r angry there. Coz for the last 62 yrs there has been no development in those areas as comapre to punjab and sindh? people has been deprived for there rights in urdu (hakook).

How many times do I have to tell you? The baluchi leaders are fighting for power.
Do you seriously believe that these blauchi leaders will development baluchistan. No no no
All they want to rule over poor people and make them work 24/7 and gave them nothing.

Spy???? we are taking training from them. Wat r u talking about. RAW officals get hardcore training from Mossad my dear. offfcource they r involve in India.

Anyhow there is no end to this discussion. before MOD come into action, I think we should stop here...

Just do an experiment
You think that RAW is so respected among baluchi people.
Come to Pakistan visit Baluchistan and say you are a raw agent.
Next day you will found dead by a baluchi.

How many times do I have to tell you? The baluchi leaders are fighting for power.
Do you seriously believe that these blauchi leaders will development baluchistan. No no no
All they want to rule over poor people and make them work 24/7 and gave them nothing.

No need to explain anything to indians, humara dushman bohot gatiya hain and they want Pakistan to fall and suffer...they will do anything to make Pakistan fall but they will never succeed, they're losing miserably in FATA and Balochistan, their plans will fail miserably.

No need to explain anything to indians, humara dushman bohot gatiya hain and they want Pakistan to fall and suffer...they will do anything to make Pakistan fall but they will never succeed, they're losing miserably in FATA and Balochistan, their plans will fail miserably.

Only time can answer that question. Guess we will have wait and see.

Only time can answer that question. Guess we will have wait and see.

You Indians have nothing else better to do than troll around in Pakistani websites. Geez the obsession you indians have over PAKISTAN!

Hope moderators are noticing how indians troll around this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom