What's new

Israel in photos

23473519.jpg

Mahmood Mosque, Haifa
this is new to me.

Are you fuсking kidding? these are Mizrahim, the Arab Jews, and who are you to claim who is Jewish and who is not.

Arab Jews? LMAO! They don't look like "Arabs" at all...

Anyways, the Russian thingy was told to me by my Israeli friend. ALOT of Russians migrating to Israel and claiming that they are Jew..and then bringing families over too :lol:

How does Israel verify someone's claim? I mean, I can say that hey I'm Jewish...give me Israeli citizenship...there must be some procedure to check/verify etc?

No?

Arab Jews? LMAO! They don't look like "Arabs" at all...

Anyways, the Russian thingy was told to me by my Israeli friend. ALOT of Russians migrating to Israel and claiming that they are Jew..and then bringing families over too :lol:

How does Israel verify someone's claim? I mean, I can say that hey I'm Jewish...give me Israeli citizenship...there must be some procedure to check/verify etc?

No?

I wonder what image of Arab you have? there are blue eyed Arabs as well, maybe the "blond" hair triked you? it is obviously dyed hair, a lot of mizrhai women of lower class dye their hair to blond, have no idea why and it is ugly in my eyes.

I wonder what image of Arab you have? there are blue eyed Arabs as well, maybe the "blond" hair triked you? it is obviously dyed hair, a lot of mizrhai women of lower class dye their hair to blond, have no idea why and it is ugly in my eyes.

:lol:

European Jews are very racist towards Arab-Jews living in Israel---so I heard right.

PS, I know there are blue-eyed Arabs. And no, blonde hairs isn't doing anything.

It is just that these people don't come off as Arabs...but then again, everything in Israel is fake. Even the country itself is fake creation...So everything goes

:lol:

European Jews are very racist towards Arab-Jews living in Israel---so I heard right.

PS, I know there are blue-eyed Arabs. And no, blonde hairs isn't doing anything.

It is just that these people don't come off as Arabs...but then again, everything in Israel is fake. Even the country itself is fake creation...So everything goes

Do you even understand what fake means? dont bother to answer, your post clearly shows that you dont, LOL you even dont know what is a country.

Do you even understand what fake means? dont bother to answer, your post clearly shows that you dont, LOL you even dont know what is a country.

Do you even know how fake Israel is and how fake israelis are? No culture of their own...everything stolen from Arabs of the land...lmao

@Archdemon

Tell me, why European jews like you are extremely racist towards Arab Jews?

Last edited:
Do you even know how fake Israel is and how fake israelis are? No culture of their own...everything stolen from Arabs of the land...lmao

@Archdemon

Tell me, why European jews like you are extremely racist towards Arab Jews?

You have no understanding of what culture is nor the concept of fake.

israeli-soldier-western-wall.jpg
758448.jpg
jerusalem-old-city-birdeye-view.jpg
waldorfastoriasnow2anda.jpg
813674.jpg
hooker-bike-2.jpg
20140309_100339.jpg
t36m.jpg
%D7%92%D7%91-%D7%99%D7%9D%20%D7%9E%D7%99%D7%A7%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%A4%D7%98%20%D7%94%D7%A8%D7%A6%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%94_small.jpg
%D7%AA%D7%9E%D7%95%D7%A0%D7%94.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom