What's new

Israel Gears Up to Buy 25 More F-35 Stealth Jets in $3 Billion Deal

These F35s are significantly cheaper than the Indian Rafales.
India purchased 36 Rafales at a cost of 8 billion dollars. It is possible that the maintenance cost of the F35 is higher.

India purchased 36 Rafales at a cost of 8 billion dollars. The maintenance cost of the F35 may be higher.

The cost per unit goes down as more orders are placed and produced. It affects the supply claim. You have an F-35 with 1,000+ units produced with thousands more on order. The same can't be said of the Rafale jet.

Realistically, Indian Navy should've gone for F-18 Hornets or F-35; pouring money into the Rafale is a waste.

India purchased 36 Rafales at a cost of 8 billion dollars. It is possible that the maintenance cost of the F35 is higher.
Israel already has the infrastructure in place for an F-35. Rafales are a completely new system for India and it will be around 8 years before we see them fully operational.

The cost per unit goes down as more orders are placed and produced. It affects the supply claim. You have an F-35 with 1,000+ units produced with thousands more on order. The same can't be said of the Rafale jet.

Realistically, Indian Navy should've gone for F-18 Hornets or F-35; pouring money into the Rafale is a waste.
The Indian Air Force asserts that they can afford to wait for the indigenous Indian stealth jet AMCA, as there is currently no urgent requirement for a 5th generation jet since no neighboring country possesses one. It is worth noting that the Indian Air Chief Marshal, in his press conference, mentioned that the Chinese J20 is not a genuine 5th generation jet.

I think "buy" should be changed by the word "get".

"Buy" is when you use your own money to get things.

:lol:

3 bilion dollars from usa tax payers
Nothing is for free.
Maybe Israel doesnt pay with money, but will pay with blood or submission when USA will need another stupid ME war.

I think "buy" should be changed by the word "get".

"Buy" is when you use your own money to get things.

:lol:

Nothing is for free.
Maybe Israel doesnt pay with money, but will pay with blood or submission when USA will need another stupid ME war.
It's the US that fight Israel's wars.

It's the US that pays in blood and treasure for Israel. How many soldiers did Israel lose in the Iraq war?

It's the US that fight Israel's wars.

It's the US that pays in blood and treasure for Israel. How many soldiers did Israel lose in the Iraq war?

Soros is a well known anti-zionist American Jew banker, very influent in democrats administration.

If someday USA needs to start a large ME war over Iran, USA bankers elite will give a **** about Israel.

And that's already happened, if a Israel Iran war did not happen in 2011/2012 Hormuz tensions, it was thanks to Iran didnt respond American provocations.

USA is working actively against Israel since Obama administration, and several backstabbings attemptions were caught in the daylight.

Back
Top Bottom