What's new

Israel exports military equipment to Pakistan: Report

This is pure nonsense. Just propaganda to sow discord between Muslim Governments and their citizens.

I think Zion is trying to orchestrate more revolutions in Muslim countries.

Isn't it true that some Arab countries maintain diplomatic relations with Israel , get the weapons and work with them against Iran whom they consider as a threat - not that I take any sides in this Arab-Persian rivalry at all ? How do you think the Egypt got the Sinai Peninsula back ? Zion has done wonders already in Libya and Syria is next with the help of same Muslim Govts . Please do not speak of things which do not exist like ' Muslim brotherhood ' . The world doesn't run on brotherhood but interests and mere interests , my friend , the sooner we understand this , the better .

Why this Ummah fallout on Pakistan then even if we imported anything - we paid for it . The nationality/origins/location of the subcontractors hardly matters here at all .

Israel strongly denies selling any military equipment to Pakistan

The State of Israel strongly denies selling any military equipment to Pakistan

The Ministry of Defense will be liaising with the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) -- the body responsible for export licensing -- in order to receive the necessary clarifications regarding their official reports.

Israel has a long-standing strategic relationship with India, a democracy that also understands what it means to fight terror, and a country we see as a strategic anchor in global affairs.

The State of Israel would not do anything that could undermine India's security

Thats the arab's problem rather than Israel's !!

It is not a"Problem", its just how things are. Chinese parts do find their way into U.S Military equipment.

All these are subject to end user agreement, Govt requirement, Export control and/or any other applicable procedures if there is any.

It is not a"Problem", its just how things are. Chinese parts do find their way into U.S Military equipment.

All these are subject to end user agreement, Govt requirement, Export control and/or any other applicable procedures if there is any.

thats fine but if you put the two things in perspective, then the situation is kinda funny ! One one hand, pakistanis refuse to recognize israel as a country and on the other hand, on the pride of their PAF, some component has israeli sign engraved on it :lol:

thats fine but if you put the two things in perspective, then the situation is kinda funny ! One one hand, pakistanis refuse to recognize israel as a country and on the other hand, on the pride of their PAF, some component has israeli sign engraved on it :lol:

It is ironic in a way.

israel sells to China also..is India's security now not in jepordy

The State of Israel strongly denies selling any military equipment to Pakistan

The Ministry of Defense will be liaising with the UK Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) -- the body responsible for export licensing -- in order to receive the necessary clarifications regarding their official reports.

Israel has a long-standing strategic relationship with India, a democracy that also understands what it means to fight terror, and a country we see as a strategic anchor in global affairs.

The State of Israel would not do anything that could undermine India's security

nice find mate.btw i want to ask you a personal question (but if you don't want to reply then its fine with me),are you an Indian of Jewish faith?

Israel will not sell to Pakistan as it risks losing its biggest customer who buys more than 50% of defence exports in terms of value.

Back
Top Bottom