What's new

Israel does not want peace

Are you deliberately trying to troll me?

Do you even have any idea about the demographic history of what is now Palestine, Israel and Jerusalem during the Ottomans and Brits? If you did you would know that the vast majority of the population were Muslim and Christian Arabs (Palestinians). In Jerusalem that only changed from the 1880's due to the rapid increase of Jewish settlers from Europe due to the advent of the Zionism movement that was sponsored by wealthy Jewish families.

Demographic history of Jerusalem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Population of Israel/Palestine (1553-Present) | Jewish Virtual Library

Now, what are you even comparing to begin with?

Palestinians are native inhabitants. In any case more native than the current day Jews who have little to do with the now extinct ancient Hebrews and Israelites.

The FUNDAMENTAL difference with your flawed example is the simple fact that Palestines were FORCED to flee their NATIVE lands and were welcomed in a foreign country (Jordan).

The Jews who were welcomed to Palestine/Israel were/are not locals.

I am not trying to troll. I don't respect double standards, though.

Jews who left pogroms and the Holocaust behind were not forced to flee their homes (you say they were native to Europe, Europeans say they were native to Israel) and were not welcome by the Ottoman and British sovereigns in the area? If they weren't welcome, how were the wealthy Jewish families able to purchase land?

Palestinians welcomed by Jordan (more specifically, the Hashemite sovereign) were not locals, either. And the native population had no say in whether they should be welcomed or not--sounds familiar.

These are all rhetorical questions, of course. Perhaps the players should focus on the situation as it exists today, and not focus on historical grievances. There is no Palestinian state today. You clearly would not allow Jews in a Palestinian state (otherwise, setltlers would simply switch citizenship), so the only solution for either side to see its desires satisfied is ethnic cleansing. Since the international community will not allow that, the area is condemned to endless conflict.

Why Palestinians don't consider a one state solution under the banner of Israel as long as they have equal rights?

1- Palestinian territories could have autonomy as long as the security of the State is not endangered by their policies
2- Palestinian armed groups should give up their arms and join the national army
3- Israel must agree to do everything in its power to promote equality between Arabs and Jews
4- Israel must agree to invest in Arab regions to create jobs and improve the well-fare of Arabs
5- Arabs must be allowed to have greater role in the government to insure their equal rights

Why have two states?

Why Palestinians don't consider a one state solution under the banner of Israel as long as they have equal rights?

1- Palestinian territories could have autonomy as long as the security of the State is not endangered by their policies
2- Palestinian armed groups should give up their arms and join the national army
3- Israel must agree to do everything in its power to promote equality between Arabs and Jews
4- Israel must agree to invest in Arab regions to create jobs and improve the well-fare of Arabs
5- Arabs must be allowed to have greater role in the government to insure their equal rights

Why have two states?

I would agree with you, but if even Belgium is on the verge of failing due to Flemish-Walloon tensions, then it's clear a one state solution for Israel/Palestine would inevitably end as another Yugoslavia.

Most of the Muslim/Arab "concern" is nothing more than HUGE STORM in a cup of GAHWA.

Oh, really? Is that why the Arab street has never hidden its support for Palestine and opposition against the apartheid state? Other Muslims and non-Muslims can do what they want to do. You can go and support the apartheid state if you want and their conduct. I will not.

I am not trying to troll. I don't respect double standards, though.

Jews who left pogroms and the Holocaust behind were not forced to flee their homes (you say they were native to Europe, Europeans say they were native to Israel) and were not welcome by the Ottoman and British sovereigns in the area? If they weren't welcome, how were the wealthy Jewish families able to purchase land?

Palestinians welcomed by Jordan (more specifically, the Hashemite sovereign) were not locals, either. And the native population had no say in whether they should be welcomed or not--sounds familiar.

These are all rhetorical questions, of course. Perhaps the players should focus on the situation as it exists today, and not focus on historical grievances. There is no Palestinian state today. You clearly would not allow Jews in a Palestinian state (otherwise, setltlers would simply switch citizenship), so the only solution for either side to see its desires satisfied is ethnic cleansing. Since the international community will not allow that, the area is condemned to endless conflict.

Israel has already graped too much Palestinian land and continues to build illegal settlements on Palestinian lands. They should not grap more land. In fact they should recognize a Palestinian state as this is inevitably going to happen whether they will like it or not. The Palestinians are not going anywhere.

Why have two states?

Why not the opposite way around? Jews living under a Palestinian banner?

That's never going to happen and with good reason. A two-state solution is the only viable solution.

Last edited:
And the result of the street shouting and gahwa drinking is?

Millions of Palestinians still living on Palestinian lands. If the Arabs were not neighboring the Palestinians they would all have been forced to leave or all their lands would now have been under total Israeli control.

Of course not. If the apartheid state wanted peace they would stop their illegal settlements, give the Palestinians their basic rights and pursue an independent Palestinian state which is the only thing that will help end this conflict.

Yet they are not taking either of those 3 steps and dozens of others.

How can that not be interpreted as anything but unwillingness?

Rabin and Arafat were close to a historical deal but that ended when a fanatical Zionist killed Rabin in 1995.

Assassination of Yitzhak Rabin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The idea that abandoning settlements, would be a step towards peace, was encouraged by the peace with Egypt.
When tried with the Palestinians, it failed miserably, and the idea is beeing killed daily, by missiles from Gaza.

There is clearly no peace to be had with the current Israeli Government, so I will say as I have said several times.
Palestinians must engage themselves in a process, which convinces the Israeli voters, that
the current Government is not in their best interest.

Firing missiles, and killing teens is not helpful.
Calling teens terrorist, also show lack of knowledge.
Teens, not yet in the Army, and which has not voted, are really not responsible for any Israel policy.
They are not even responsible for living in the West Bank.

The idea that abandoning settlements, would be a step towards peace, was encouraged by the peace with Egypt.
When tried with the Palestinians, it failed miserably, and the idea is beeing killed daily, by missiles from Gaza.

There is clearly no peace to be had with the current Israeli Government, so I will say as I have said several times.
Palestinians must engage themselves in a process, which convinces the Israeli voters, that
the current Government is not in their best interest.

Firing missiles, and killing teens is not helpful.
Calling teens terrorist, also show lack of knowledge.
Teens, not yet in the Army, and which has not voted, are really not responsible for any Israel policy.
They are not even responsible for living in the West Bank.

But killing a civilian Palestinian child every 3rd day on average is helpful for the peace? Denying Palestinians their basic rights? Preventing a two-state solution by any means? Building more illegal settlements that are condemned by most of the world community?

Gaza forms a tiny part of the Palestinian territories btw.

The hundreds of civilian Palestinian children that die each year have nothing to do wit the conflict either and are not responsible for what is happening.

And since when there was a historic country called Israel? Since 1948. Actually Jordan is 2 years older than Israel. Nice try.

Exactly, they push such weak arguments.

You meant attacks on the Palestinian people in both territories are killing that idea. This whole article stomps on radicals like you who keep repeating the same perverse assertions.

Why have two states?

Because Israel opposes a bi national state. Do you want proof?

Millions of Palestinians still living on Palestinian lands. If the Arabs were not neighboring the Palestinians they would all have been forced to leave or all their lands would now have been under total Israeli control.

If you are that satisfied with the achievements of ARab streets, then why bother with this or similar threads.

Obviously Arab streets achieved nothing. Hence the constant struggle.

If you are that satisfied with the achievements of ARab streets, then why bother with this or similar threads.

Obviously Arab streets achieved nothing. Hence the constant struggle.

Instead of trolling constantly with empty and false slogans then actually read what I am writing to you or at least make an attempt of countering what I say.

What I wrote is correct. Palestinians would not be living in Palestine or Israel anymore had there not been 450 million Arab's worldwide supporting Palestine politically, morally, financially and in instances militarily too etc.

Instead of trolling constantly with empty and false slogans then actually read what I am writing to you or at least make an attempt of countering what I say.

What I wrote is correct. Palestinians would not be living in Palestine or Israel anymore had there not been 450 million Arab's worldwide supporting Palestine politically, morally, financially and in instances militarily too etc.

Everyone here considers him a troll. I've seen other members signatures here labeling him a traitor to Pakistan.

And since when there was a historic country called Israel? Since 1948. Actually Jordan is 2 years older than Israel. Nice try.

No one cry foul over Jordan. Therefore no one should cry foul over Israel. Besides Jordan is the Palestinian country.

No one cry foul over Jordan. Therefore no one should cry foul over Israel. Besides Jordan is the Palestinian country.

Stop trolling.

@al-Hasani

Btw, the supposed 'American' you're conversing with is a hindu, lol.

Back
Top Bottom