What's new

Israel demolishes the homes of 77 Palestinians, over half of them children. No real reason.

Another funny thing that Syrian Lion, who supports bulldozing the entire neighborhoods in Homs and Dariya and starving and indiscriminate shelling of Palestinians in Yarmouk camp sheds crocodile tears here.
this pure propaganda from you, when did I ever support/ claim to support what you just said?? at least the neighborhoods that were removed in Homs and other illegal areas the people were compensated in the legal housing complex... you can't just remove the people from their homes and put them in streets.. maybe that in Israel works against Palestinians, illegal settlement is how Israelis live... and Yarmouk camp is getting destroyed thanks to your F$A terrorists... even Palestine admits that F$A terrorists are killing and starving Palestinians by stealing their aid.... it is funny, you shed a lot of crocodile tears in the Syrian thread....

Typical Sensationalist title for anti-Israeli propaganda , When did children start building houses.

Again false flager uses Palestinian propaganda sites and changes topic against forum rules, because Palestinian sites are not enough anti Israeli for him.

Are there any homeless Arabs in streets? Show me them, Whats happening here is simple attempt to capture lands illegally. They build some shed and see how the authorities react. If authorities remove that shed they cry that Israel destroyed their house. If not they build house illegally.

Meanwhile Palestinian children are exploited by Hamas to build terror tunnels and are dying there. Of course propagandist does not care about it.

‫الشهيد .. حسن السري 16 عامآ توفي ظهرا... - نافذة شمال قطاع غزة | Facebook‬

Another funny thing that Syrian Lion, who supports bulldozing the entire neighborhoods in Homs and Dariya and starving and indiscriminate shelling of Palestinians in Yarmouk camp sheds crocodile tears here.

So you're just going to ignore that this territory is illegally occupied? You shouldn't be there in the first place.

So you're just going to ignore that this territory is illegally occupied? You shouldn't be there in the first place.
Thats another lie. Israel has right to control this territory according to UN res 242 and Oslo agreements.

So you confirm again that u support destruction of entire neighborhood.

This is Masaa al Arbain neighborhood in 2004:
1.1422300469.jpg

This is in 2009:
2.1422300470.jpg

This is in 2012:
3.1422300472.jpg

And then Assad suddenly realized that ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD is illegal and bullzodered it to the ground:
4.1422300473.jpg

There are no satellite images before 2004 but since there are very little changes between 2004 and 2012 looks like its quite old neighborhood.

And funny guy who supports this barbarity is crying about couple illegal buildings destroyed in Israel.

There are some 9 million refugees currently in Syria (3.2 million outside and some 6 million internal displaced).

I only remind u that you should remove a beam from ur eyes before talking about speck of dust on other.
I never denied it... and I told you that my relatives lost their homes and were compensated... unlike Israel who just bulldoze and leaves people in the streets... you steal their homes and take away their land...
and those numbers of refugees is because of the war

the main point here is that Israel didn't just destroyed houses and etc, it stole a whole country... if you want to live in peace then stop stealing and agree to peace, peace will only be achieved if Israel returns to pre 67 borders... but Israel dose not want peace and it want to steal more lands..

same thing applies to you, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.. this thread was about Palestine and every time you drag Syria in it....

Typical Sensationalist title for anti-Israeli propaganda , When did children start building houses.

Title indicates half of displaced were children. It's clear as day. But you sank so low to claim it is propaganda. Reported for trolling.

So you confirm again that u support destruction of entire neighborhood.

This is Masaa al Arbain neighborhood in 2004:
1.1422300469.jpg

This is in 2009:
2.1422300470.jpg

This is in 2012:
3.1422300472.jpg

And then Assad suddenly realized that ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD is illegal and bullzodered it to the ground:
4.1422300473.jpg

There are no satellite images before 2004 but since there are very little changes between 2004 and 2012 looks like its quite old neighborhood.

And funny guy who supports this barbarity is crying about couple illegal buildings destroyed in Israel.

There are some 9 million refugees currently in Syria (3.2 million outside and some 6 million internal displaced).

I only remind u that you should remove a beam from ur eyes before talking about speck of dust on other.

Reported for off topic posts.

I never denied it... and I told you that my relatives lost their homes and were compensated... unlike Israel who just bulldoze and leaves people in the streets... you steal their homes and take away their land...
and those numbers of refugees is because of the war

the main point here is that Israel didn't just destroyed houses and etc, it stole a whole country... if you want to live in peace then stop stealing and agree to peace, peace will only be achieved if Israel returns to pre 67 borders... but Israel dose not want peace and it want to steal more lands..

same thing applies to you, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.. this thread was about Palestine and every time you drag Syria in it....

And moderators do nothing about it.

I never denied it... and I told you that my relatives lost their homes and were compensated...
No they were not compensated. And what was the point to destroy that neighborhood? - Did they build something there? - Nope, its still ruins.

unlike Israel who just bulldoze and leaves people in the streets...
9 million people are refugees in Syria, nothing like this in Israel.

the main point here is that Israel didn't just destroyed houses and etc, it stole a whole country...
Really? Who was the president of country when we "stole" it?

if you want to live in peace then stop stealing and agree to peace, peace will only be achieved if Israel returns to pre 67 borders... but Israel dose not want peace and it want to steal more lands..
We did it in Gaza and what happened? - You still consider Gaza "occupied" and you supply Gaza with rockets to fire at Israel.

don't throw stones if you live in a glass house..
Thats what u are doing here on first place.

Title indicates half of displaced were children. It's clear as day. But you sank so low to claim it is propaganda. Reported for trolling.
Title is false and was modified against forum rules.
Reported for off topic posts.
Yep genociders who destroy entire cities are ur supporters. Dont blame the mirror.

Back
Top Bottom