What's new

Israel considers Banning Burka

if im not wrong in rajastan women wear some sort of burqa too....still support a ban in india:D

yes .. rajasthan should also do it.. incidentally rajasthan ws the barricade against islamic barbaric forces invading india. They had to put the veil because the muslims when they won the war used to carry the young women away as sex slaves. so to protect themselves they had to put a veil. something similar to rinkle kumari case

you are referring hindi movies for such a serious matter?? ehm... you okay??:undecided:
i mean that there have been instances when men wear burkha.. latest instance is of........... baba ramdev .. lol

Next what ?? ban the Sikh Turbans tooo ?????

Nope. One cannot exactly HIDE inside a turban and escape from the eyes of police forces.

You people have nice logic to club all communities and project numbers.

This, is a Sikh turban:

turban.jpg

While This, is a burqa:

burqa1.jpg

Now apply some grey matter and see which one poses a threat.

Nope. One cannot exactly HIDE inside a turban and escape from the eyes of police forces.

You people have nice logic to club all communities and project numbers.

This, is a Sikh turban:

turban.jpg

While This, is a burqa:

burqa1.jpg

Now apply some grey matter and see which one poses a threat.

Yes i applied my grey matter thx, i was refferring to poster whilst he mentioned all the religious clothing should be banned !!!!

well if a terrorist want to hide weapon he use a Baluch or Indian clothes eery body knew how it is easy to hide crazy amount of weapon inside that cloth and if he want to hide his face the best way is to use the latest technology from Hollywood ,you think how they put a 9 year old girl as a 90 year old grandma.

also its a mute point to say a man can hide his identity behind a burqa ,in Iraq there was as much female suicide bomber as male one also who says a man need a burqa to pass as a woman .

Its just 1 of 120 Knesset members. Not going to happen in Israel.

All Burqas are not Niqabs..correct me if Iam wrong.

That head scarf thing is one thing, ok. But that whole black overall thing is quite disturbing, feel sad for these women.
Try walking in 40 Celsius with all dark, you`ll find what hell feels like.

That head scarf thing is one thing, ok. But that whole black overall thing is quite disturbing, feel sad for these women.
Try walking in 40 Celsius with all dark, you`ll find what hell feels like.

Exactly.....this practise is such cruel and barbaric on the women.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom