What's new

ISPR new songs for kashmiri people.

You still have not told me what U.N. Resoultion has Pakistan broke in Kashmir?
Secondly this is aimed at India; this was said in the U.N. General Assembly in 2016. I.e when India denied access to the Blue Helmets... This has nothing to do with Syria.

Pakistan is supposed to withdraw all forces from Pak administered Kashmir in order for the plebiscite to be conducted. It has not done so.

No - it is aimed at Syria. Here is the full statement - read it. http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=20474

Balochistan is a legitimate province of Pakistan while Kashmir is disputed territory.

Isn't there a whole thread about UN resolutions on the Kashmir dispute?
I'm not too sure if there is a thread or not but you are right my friend. Balochistan is not a disputed territory.

Pakistan is supposed to withdraw all forces from Pak administered Kashmir in order for the plebiscite to be conducted. It has not done so.

No - it is aimed at Syria. Here is the full statement - read it. http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=20474
Why would we withdraw our force? So that a force of 500,000 can invade Azad Kashmir?
And thank you for the link, I'll read it tonight and give you a reply tomorrow.

I'm not too sure if there is a thread or not but you are right my friend. Balochistan is not a disputed territory.

Why would we withdraw our force? So that a force of 500,000 can invade Azad Kashmir?

What invade? That is what the U.N. Resolutions state - that India will maintain a force; Pakistan will withdraw and then a plebiscite will be conducted. Your country can't cherry pick the points it likes from the resolutions.

1. First of all let me clarify you that Blochistan is the biggest province area wise and it is very Kashmiriaceful ......underdeveloped without any doubt...only some patches or couple of districts are infested with separatist.
Baluchistan is the legitimate province of Pakistan while Kashmir is the dispute territory.
2. secondly Pak Army never bombed children, women or 99% peaceful civilians. only hardcore militants involved in heinous crimes are being targeted by Para military forces...FC...and they dont have F16s..they mostly conduct Intelligence based ground operations.
3. No UN resolution is executory on Balochistan contrary to Jammu Kashmir..
4. Baluch proudly affiliated with Pak. at their will while Kashmir was illegitimately occupied and oppressed by India.
5. Indian civil society never admitted and felt the pain of Kashmiris. Indians are quite happy that young boys are being killed by their brave 700000+ Army.
6. More than 90000 kashimiris ....children and women,...young and old.....killed in last 3 decades in Kashmir......and Indian society still drunk and being deprived of the basic sense of humanity....
Whatever makes you happy bruh.
We know what Muslims do when they get a majority in any place around the world and the exodus of pandits from Kashmir is a great example.
Your points won't change the stance.
Those Kashmiri who love Pakistan can leave for Pakistan we don't have any problem.
People left in 1947 why can't they now? Kashmir was and is a Hindu Place first of all and any convert or non Hindu don't have any claim over it.
And I'm no RSS agent, I hate them very much.
What's wrong is wrong and even I don't like small kids and innocent getting hurt in Kashmir but kya kare.
Plebiscite tum log khud nhi krana chahte, read UN listing of what Pakistan has to do for plebiscite that is make your army and forcea leaves and and gilgit which you guys never did in fear that we will capture it. LOL

Wake up from the dream you are seeing my friend. I love Pakistan but not the biased attitude you guys have for you.
You just want Kashmir hamare haath me dedo plate me daalke aur koi Sawaal mat puucho.

What invade? That is what the U.N. Resolutions state - that India will maintain a force; Pakistan will withdraw and then a plebiscite will be conducted. Your country can't cherry pick the points it likes from the resolutions.
So why should Pakistan only remove their force? Why not India as well?
For a plebiscite to take place both countries should withdraw their forces and let it happen at the same time.
Anyway Pakistan has had a referendum in GB and you know what the results were.

I'm not too sure if there is a thread or not but you are right my friend. Balochisttasputed territory.

Why would you withdraw your forces? Because it is written in UN charter for plebiscite of Kashmir. :chilli:

So why should Pakistan only remove their force? Why not India as well?
Because Kashmir is legally of India.
As on papers of accession

Why would you withdraw your forces? Because it is written in UN charter for plebiscite of Kashmir. :chilli:

Because Kashmir is legally of India.
As on papers of accession
WHAT!? Even the U.N. agrees it's disputed territory... Take your BS somewhere else and stop spreading false flags.

Kashmir is disputed territory. There is no doubt about it.

It is on the agenda of UN.

I blame the UN and the world powers for turning a blind eye for not solving this issue. This issue can be solved within seconds if a plebiscite was held.

WHAT!? Even the U.N. agrees it's disputed territory... Take your BS somewhere else and stop spreading false flags.
I hate to break it to you; but he is right. The UN Resolution on Kashmir clearly states that Pakistan will completely withdraw its forces from Kashmir, India will maintain a skeletal force in ALL of Kashmir and then a plebiscite will be conducted.
Here is the link from the UN website.

http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/47(1948)

Kashmir is disputed territory. There is no doubt about it.

It is on the agenda of UN.
He's has so much hatreded in him that he can't even see the truth that Kashmir is a disputed territory.
I hate to break it to you; but he is right. The UN Resolution on Kashmir clearly states that Pakistan will completely withdraw its forces from Kashmir, India will maintain a skeletal force in ALL of Kashmir and then a plebiscite will be conducted.
Here is the link from the UN website.

http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/47(1948)
That does not mean that Kashmir is a part of India, it is a disputed territory...
Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_territorial_disputes

Saying that Jammu and Kashmir is an integral part of India is only parroted in India.
The Kashmiris don't want Indian rule.

Whatever makes you happy bruh.
We know what Muslims do when they get a majority in any place around the world and the exodus of pandits from Kashmir is a great example.
Your points won't change the stance.
Those Kashmiri who love Pakistan can leave for Pakistan we don't have any problem.
People left in 1947 why can't they now? Kashmir was and is a Hindu Place first of all and any convert or non Hindu don't have any claim over it.
And I'm no RSS agent, I hate them very much.
What's wrong is wrong and even I don't like small kids and innocent getting hurt in Kashmir but kya kare.
Plebiscite tum log khud nhi krana chahte, read UN listing of what Pakistan has to do for plebiscite that is make your army and forcea leaves and and gilgit which you guys never did in fear that we will capture it. LOL

Wake up from the dream you are seeing my friend. I love Pakistan but not the biased attitude you guys have for you.
You just want Kashmir hamare haath me dedo plate me daalke aur koi Sawaal mat puucho.
love u too but Kashmiris never given the right to choose between India or Pak. since partition.
so why not hold a plebiscite on both halves of Kashmir one held by Pak and the other held by India.....and accept the results whatsoever....i m happiest man if kashmiris opt to join either pak or india or decide to hold their identity independently...

LOL! then why call Jammu and Kashmir an integral part of India???

Because we CAN ; that is why

The Strong do what they can ; that is they way this world functions
You should learn quickly the ways of this world ; you are no longer a Kid :lol:

Even if the UN says that it is disputed territory
we just show them our Middle Finger

Back
Top Bottom