What's new

ISPR new songs for kashmiri people.

What are your thoughts about Pakistanis who pretend to be Indians in the US? Do you also do this?

No sane-minded Pakistani would ever want to degrade himself/herself to the level that s/he pretends to be an "indian"!!!

I mean, c'mon, seriously? What are you smoking these days? Koi naya nasha shuru kiya hay?

We take extreme pride on being PAK (as in pure and clean) and being from PAKistan. Get it?

Where ever I go, I say I'm from Pakistan.
I never call myself Indian.

With people like you, who needs ene
well thetoleranccoming out as u speak a bit louder.....& lac Armed personnel of biggest democracy pelleting the vibrant eyes looking for birth right of self determination.
Have some grace....i repeat have some grace .....
we have more grace than you can ever imagine my friend. We are tolerant that's why we don't kill them with live bullets. Tell me what you guys are doing to the separatist in Baluchistan? Bombing them with f-16's.
So keep this two-way talkmy friend.
I hope you'll understand what psychi your guys are going through.

What are your thoughts about Pakistanis who pretend to be Indians in the US? Do you also do this?

Man you are so deluded, I don't even mention india's name (it would be insulting) if I need to tell where geographically we are located.

There has to be a single plebiscite in all of Jammu and Kashmir - Indian-administered and Pak-administered with the only people voting being ethnic Kashmiris. Why hasn't Pakistan ever agreed to implement the U.N. Resolutions?
What U.N. Resolution are you talking about?
Why is India not allowing the UN Blue helmets in? Why are peacekeepers on allowed into IoK? Because of all the violations of Human rights?
Look at this video:

Let your husband leave Afghanistan first.
Who is husband? Where did you get this notion?

There's just one problem, China already comes in every year and just confiscates a couple of kilometers of indian territory every year. You need to convince your goverment to actually defend india against China. ;)
Abey @Stephen Cohen and @jbgt90 ,

Baat tou ye sahi keh raha hai! Chinese are nibbling away at our lands and we aren't doing squat about it.

What U.N. Resolution are you talking about?
Why is India not allowing the UN Blue helmets in? Why are peacekeepers on allowed into IoK? Because of all the violations of Human rights?
Look at this video:
Thanks for posting this video. Except it is not aimed at India - but mostly at Syria. It also was a general statement against many countries - including India and Pakistan.

I am talking about the U.N. Resolution on Kashmir.

@Iqbal Ali Why not ask @CaptainJackSparrow what we did to the concept of One India that East India Company made in 1947? We broke it real bad and as of now it lies in four portions. Myanmar, Bangladesh, Bharat and Pakistan.
Is this the fourth or fifth time I have noticed you ignoring facts? I have lost count.

Anyway now another of my reply that will evoke silence from you.

British didn't give us Myanmar. The British separated Myanmar from India in 1937 - 10 years before 1947.

Although British brought South Asia under one rule, this guy Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel should be given 30% credit for unifying India. Why? It is because while, leaving India, British didn't want to see India united. They tried hard to disintegrate India. I think they tried there level best to smash India into smithereens. They took following steps in that direction:

1. Orchestrated the partition of India i.e. creation of Pakistan.

2. Didn't pass any facility (treaties or something) which bonded the princely states with the rest of India. It was left to Indians to integrate the princely states into Indian federation.

3. Covertly encouraged secessionism in princely states.

4. Orchestrated partition riots.

5. Tried to discourage Indians by issuing derogatory comments against unity of India.

6. Finally the British intelligence agency clandestinely assassinated Patel.

we have more grace than you can ever imagine my friend. We are tolerant that's why we don't kill them with live bullets. Tell me what you guys are doing to the separatist in Baluchistan? Bombing them with f-16's.
So keep this two-way talkmy friend.
I hope you'll understand what psychi your guys are going through.
1. First of all let me clarify you that Blochistan is the biggest province area wise and it is very much peaceful ......underdeveloped without any doubt...only some patches or couple of districts are infested with separatist.
Baluchistan is the legitimate province of Pakistan while Kashmir is the dispute territory.
2. secondly Pak Army never bombed children, women or 99% peaceful civilians. only hardcore militants involved in heinous crimes are being targeted by Para military forces...FC...and they dont have F16s..they mostly conduct Intelligence based ground operations.
3. No UN resolution is executory on Balochistan contrary to Jammu Kashmir..
4. Baluch proudly affiliated with Pak. at their will while Kashmir was illegitimately occupied and oppressed by India.
5. Indian civil society never admitted and felt the pain of Kashmiris. Indians are quite happy that young boys are being killed by their brave 700000+ Army.
6. More than 90000 kashimiris ....children and women,...young and old.....killed in last 3 decades in Kashmir......and Indian society still drunk and being deprived of the basic sense of humanity....

Thanks for posting this video. Except it is not aimed at India - but mostly at Syria. It also was a general statement against many countries - including India and Pakistan.

I am talking about the U.N. Resolution on Kashmir.
You still have not told me what U.N. Resoultion has Pakistan broke in Kashmir?
Secondly this is aimed at India; this was said in the U.N. General Assembly in 2016. I.e when India denied access to the Blue Helmets... This has nothing to do with Syria.

You still have not told me what U.N. Resoultion has Pakistan broke in Kashmir?
Secondly this is aimed at India; this was said in the U.N. General Assembly in 2016. I.e when India denied access to the Blue Helmets... This has nothing to do with Syria.

Balochistan is a legitimate province of Pakistan while Kashmir is disputed territory.

Isn't there a whole thread about UN resolutions on the Kashmir dispute?

Back
Top Bottom