What's new

ISPR in 'Promotional' mode

WTF is this?
With a number of TV dramas, PATs, COVID videos is ISPR not getting much into promotional mode. Which at times seems a defensive strategy, by someone who is under threat by own mates?

Don't think it's far-out , if it's how you perceive it. One should glance at what Pentagon or India does using their massive media & entertainment industry.

Last edited:
just another military analyst and strategist in making coming up with their reLiAbLe sOurcEs.

With a number of TV dramas, PATs, COVID videos is ISPR not getting much into promotional mode. Which at times seems a defensive strategy, by someone who is under threat by own mates?
Lets just say that i've taken a small piece of the pie off ISPR's hand - as far as promos are concerned.

Pakistan Defence Productions

Last edited:
Maryam Nawaz has sent her Khota biryani brigade after the military. 24/7 defaming the army with utter rubbish.
Any election they lose is military fault.
Also irrele as why General Asim Bajwa has bought Papa Jones Franchise with his retirement fund. Trying to create rift between military leadership and soldiers. Stupid things that why generals don't go to LOC and fire at India.
This was the time ISPR could have counteracted patwari propaganda , but they are not.
Then again, the maryam nawaz gang is extremely stupid and illiterate and can't be argued with logic and facts

What do you think P in ISPR is for ?

Don't think it's far-out , if it's how you perceive it. One should glance at what Pentagon or India does using their massive media & entertainment industry.
true, this is mostly accepted perception. ISPR has earned good respect as front end media management entity, more so at critical timings.
and R as well of course.

just another military analyst and strategist in making coming up with their reLiAbLe sOurcEs.
Interesting. Many occupied the space in TV Channels, already. Wonder set minds get offended, as soon as a thing is talked, away from set peace perceptions.

Maryam Nawaz has sent her Khota biryani brigade after the military. 24/7 defaming the army with utter rubbish.
Any election they lose is military fault.
Also irrele as why General Asim Bajwa has bought Papa Jones Franchise with his retirement fund. Trying to create rift between military leadership and soldiers. Stupid things that why generals don't go to LOC and fire at India.
This was the time ISPR could have counteracted patwari propaganda , but they are not.
Then again, the maryam nawaz gang is extremely stupid and illiterate and can't be argued with logic and facts
I think they (ispr) recently have moved onto setting up some facebook group and volunteers etc. I scanned such message of invitation.
Lets just say that i've taken a small piece of the pie off ISPR's hand - as far as promos are concerned.

Pakistan Defence Productions
Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom