What's new

Isolate Pakistan: Bill Gates Arrives in Pakistan

So india needs diplomatic support in order to try to take on a nation that is more than 7x smaller than it and has less diplomatic support?.............:disagree:............brilliant, the finesse of indian logic................:disagree:
If you read my post or see what this thread is about you would not be talking about India not attacking Pakistan, india has never attacked Pakistan in the past ,all were started by Pakistan. The point here is if Pakistan has less diplomatic support today from let's say 10 years ago.

If you read my post or see what this thread is about you would not be talking about India not attacking Pakistan, india has never attacked Pakistan in the past ,all were started by Pakistan. The point here is if Pakistan has less diplomatic support today from let's say 10 years ago.

ANY credible, genuine and authentic evidence that Pakistan always attacked india first and started all the wars........:azn:? IF what you say is true then remember to post the links.

PS Our diplomatic support from China, a global superpower has sky-rocketed over the last 10 years.............:azn:

india has never attacked Pakistan

• And please don't say PAF attacked first. Eastern Command knew they were about to get a full scale Indian attack from all three sides, this after clear India support to Mukhto terrorists incl;uding infiltrating with them. The Indian attack as requested by Gandhi was being prepared for at least six months prior.

1645220936622.png

I'm tired of see fake news talking bad about a Good man like Gates.

Thanks to Pakistan for honor that man and the truth.

Gates is a common target of lies and conspiracy fake theories.

I think USA state is not happy with a man who has spend large amount of his money in help people in developing countries, and all the American paid trolls are always talking BS and lies about Gates.

when state relations are strained, governments use such high-profile non-partisan personalities to keep the channels open.

What's with the sick title, why hyphenate everything Pakistan with the stinky Indians?

@Indians

Why isnt the policy of Isolating Pakistan working?

Susshmee jee promised that at the UN...

I don't know how you come that conclusion.

Let's go back 20 years and see from where Pakistan used to get support financially, militarily and diplomatically.it was west,China and oic.

Today you don't have west or oic supporting you. As the relation between India ,west and oic countries grew the support from these countries declined for Pakistan. I would not say Pakistan is isolated completely like North Korea. But at a level which is not a threat to India diplomatically.
How was west helping Pakistan and OIC financially and is not any more? Provide concrete examples. West has never been a great ally of Pakistan. In the Soviet war it was a convergence of interests. Besides that nothing much to speak of.

Also, by west, you probably only mean US and not countries like UK or EU, with which relationship is mostly unchanged.

How does the visit of a non-diplomat to Pakistan who came here for the purpose of his NGO related noble work in Pakistan make Pakistan non-Isolated? Isolation does not mean diplomats or people will stop coming to your country or there won’t be any bilateral cooperation, Isolation is when your enemy’s policy is accepted over yours everywhere, you don’t get diplomatic support against your enemy, or when world doesn’t buy your agenda.
By your definition of isolation, how is Pakistan isolated?

I would not say Pakistan is isolated completely like North Korea. But at a level which is not a threat to India diplomatically.

really?

i think you are failing accross the board...

what has changed is no body is accepting cock and bull stories at face value

india has never attacked Pakistan in the past ,all were started by Pakistan

what a shameless liar... then again like people like country

Siaclen War ... we started?

1971 war ? we started

2019 Balalot failed strikes we started?

he point here is if Pakistan has less diplomatic support today from let's say 10 years ago.

one thing india has plenty of ... crap

By your definition of isolation, how is Pakistan isolated?

the fool doesnt understand what we did... we just turned the entire neigbour slowly against india... and best part is they dont even realise it.

He was warning the world 5 years ago that the amount of expenditure world is doing on healthcare is nothing compared to what they do on weapons and armies.
Idea that we should have an emergency backup medicle force for any medicle catastrophy just like we always have reserve military. World should spend more on Medicle emergency preperations. It was a brilliant eye openning lecture.
And some of our crazy people are saying he is responsible for corona look he predicted corona 😂.
This country is hopeless.

You were right about Bill Gates' warnings about future pandemics. But I don't think the propaganda against Gates has its roots in Pakistan. The roots are in America! You will find that quite a few Americans believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories including that Bill Gates is behind the pandemic. The global community, including Pakistanis, simply pick up the conspiracy theories from America and run with them. Never underestimate the reach of the American discourse.

Anyway, glad to see Bill Gates in Pakistan. He has contributed a lot toward polio eradication in Pakistan and into other initiatives. Microsoft is a risen power again and I wish Imran Khan was able to convince Bill Gates to help in Pakistani IT growth in some ways.

Bill Gates will be remembered in history as one of the greatest philanthropists ever. A man who could have been a self-centered Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos or Richard Branson with his billions but has chosen to help humanity instead. He doesn't need a few more billions from some pandemic! He is giving away billions for years.

You were right about Bill Gates' warnings about future pandemics. But I don't think the propaganda against Gates has its roots in Pakistan. The roots are in America! You will find that quite a few Americans believe in all kinds of conspiracy theories including that Bill Gates is behind the pandemic. The global community, including Pakistanis, simply pick up the conspiracy theories from America and run with them. Never underestimate the reach of the American discourse.

Anyway, glad to see Bill Gates in Pakistan. He has contributed a lot toward polio eradication in Pakistan and into other initiatives. Microsoft is a risen power again and I wish Imran Khan was able to convince Bill Gates to help in Pakistani IT growth in some ways.

Bill Gates will be remembered in history as one of the greatest philanthropists ever. A man who could have been a self-centered Steve Jobs or Jeff Bezos or Richard Branson with his billions but has chosen to help humanity instead. He doesn't need a few more billions from some pandemic! He is giving away billions for years.
USA is the mother of all Conspiracy theories. We only pick up the simple ones around which we can wrap our heads around. Legends like Alex Johns theories like All world leaders are Aliens or Lizard people or a cult Worshipers of Satan himself , and what not. But its also home to World Information Hubs like Silicon Valley , Hollywood , US Gaming Industry etc. If we compare Total US content on internet compared to total Conspiracy peddlers you can see the ratio yourself. vs what happens here in Pak. How much of our Social media content is based on Logic and how much on Pure Fantasies.
I mean even the entertainment content posted by people is faar less then these GROUNDBRRAKING revelations

Wonderfull. Invite more business tycons. Take a break from getting laid flat in front of diplomats and politicians. Lay off the polotocal Burden. limit the conflicts. Invite businessmen here. Get them to invest and take their innovative ideas. World is spearheaded by Innovative tycoons not hy so called LEADERS that our nation believe in. Clintonn Obama trump baiden will come and go. They are not carrying USA on their shoulders. Its their brilliant business community.
Bill Gates is no longer a business tycoon. he is more a philantropist at this point

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom