What's new

Islamic State giving away sex slaves to winners of Ramazan competition

1)Pak didn't create Taliban.
2)Taliban were the same holy fighters who fough USSR.
3)Taliban aren't considered terrorists by usa.
4)We don't support them... We are forcing them to negotiate.
5Taliban never kept slaves.
6)Taliban screwed the drug trade during their rule.
7)Taliban aren't fighting for a caliphate but against what they please call me when free "occupation".

1. your point (2)... taliban fought ussr and the afghan government too.

2. your point (5) and (6) are incorrect... certain elements in taliban forcers farmers to grow opium which is delivered by taliban to some american military commanders who transfer that to cia who sell it to the drugs industry... some of the sale proceeds comes back to taliban.

3. for your point (7)... you are correct in a way... the afghan taliban are essentially racists who don't want foreign soldiers or culture on afghan soil and that afghan taliban be allowed to install a deobandi state in afghanistan and be left alone... in the initial nato invasion of libya and syria, many afghan taliban were transported by usa military to the far battlefields... no problem.

Media coverage will not stop these extremely inhumane atrocities on ppl .... They are redefining the term " Barbarism" in modern day ..... Certainly there are religiously motivated ideology which help such group to not just expand but also be more brutal......
If media stops covering them then they would be suffocated to death because of lack of publicity. ISIS gets new recruits because recruits see them as an invincible force...or that's the image media has created about them.

If media stops covering them then they would be suffocated to death because of lack of publicity. ISIS gets new recruits because recruits see them as an invincible force...or that's the image media has created about them.
Levina then what about Bokoharam to Taliban ? Problem is not with media attention towards them but the same religious indoctrination which helped bokoharam to alqayada to talibaan to mushroom actively in their operating geography n passively to any other parts beyond its direct reach ....
In today time levina there is no dearth of media platform n almost nothing can quarantine their propaganda of terror..... One pertinent question why only Muslim youth joining Isis not of other backgrounds ? There is reason not far in deep yet ppl conveniently chose it to ignore.....

Levina then what about Bokoharam to Taliban ? Problem is not with media attention towards them but the same religious indoctrination which helped bokoharam to alqayada to talibaan to mushroom in their operating geography.....
In today time levina there is no dearth of media platform n almost nothing can quarantine their propaganda of terror..... One pertinent question why only Muslim youth joining Isis not of other backgrounds ? There is reason not far in deep yet ppl conveniently chose it to ignore.....
Trust me...had any of the extremists Buddhist or Christian group got as much media coverage then youth of these respective religions would have been attracted towards such organizations.

I am 100% against ISIS but i still need more proof to believe this story.
These days anyone and everyone writing stories just to get some views.

The moral of the story is that,one should not become EXTREMELY relegious

Trust me...had any of the extremists Buddhist or Christian group got as much media coverage then youth of these respective religions would have been attracted towards such organizations.
Naah purpose of coverage are two ...
1) Instill the fear in the hearts ppl
2) Get the fighting scums from all over world

Seeing such horrific deeds who gets tempted? Can you imagine what one has to harbour in his/her heart n mind to fight for Isis as a pre-requisite..... To some extent this is again the same filtration which I n you often talks in the context of indo-Pak partition..... Had not been such filtration from western societies internal threats to western world would have been much higher ....

Media only give a them negative publicity. They have their own media ministry. They do work on facebook, video feeds etc. Without negative media, they will perhaps grow faster.

is there anything they do thats islamic?
Almost everything.

Media only give a them negative publicity. They have their own media ministry. They do work on facebook, video feeds etc. Without negative media, they will perhaps grow faster.
No sarthak....be it negative or positive it will work in their favor.
Any publicity is good publicity for them, youngsters get attracted to such organizations easily, its not difficult to trap a few loners online.

Statistically proved incorrect.

exactly!!!
This is what i meant.
But you missing the crux of debate..... Though i know you got my point yet avoiding any assertion.....
A technique which I often uses in my profession is called 5Why techniques to reach the Roots of the problem..... Apply it n you will reach to same conclusion same as mine...

Excerpts from below link

When Is 5 Whys Most Useful?
•When problems involve human factors or interactions.
•In day-to-day business life; can be used within or without a Six Sigma project.

Example
Problem Statement: You are on your way home from work and your car stops in the middle of the road.

1. Why did your car stop?
– Because it ran out of gas.

2. Why did it run out of gas?
– Because I didn’t buy any gas on my way to work.

3. Why didn’t you buy any gas this morning?
– Because I didn’t have any money.

4. Why didn’t you have any money?
– Because I lost it all last night in a poker game.

5. Why did you lose your money in last night’s poker game?
– Because I’m not very good at “bluffing” when I don’t have a good hand.

Determine The Root Cause: 5 Whys

No sarthak....be it negative or positive it will work in their favor.
Any publicity is good publicity for them, youngsters get attracted to such organizations easily, its not difficult to trap a few loners online.
Nope. Young Muslims in multicultural societies are more pained and shamed. Not encouraged when they see these news. Many leave Islam, check on Quora...ask people. A small fraction goes into denial and shuts themselves up and an even smaller fraction among this considers joining them.

I spoke for India here. Of course, they get a great deal of support from other countries today. If the country is majority Sunni, higher is the probability that people will defend or dismiss ISIS actions.

Does anyone of ye know how to memorise a book real quick?

Just for research purpose...you know...

Back
Top Bottom