What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Priesthood in whatever form and religion is prohibited in Quran. Priests, Capitalists, Kings they are warned, for they hold influence over common people and don't let them exercise their free thinking and will.

I didn't get your question I guess, are you looking for a mention of anything related to Zoroastrian in Quran?

Yes. Obviously.

It's as if the Quran came up in an Abrahamic vacuum.

Highly suspect no?

Cheers, Doc

Not this. This man is standing.

I meant kneeling.

Cheers, Doc

Okay that.

Well doc the thing is ...... same timings, similarity doesn't perturb me much, it's rituals buddy, I learnt them from seeing people do it that way, I will do it that way too what matters is for whom and for what I am performing this ritual.

The thing to worry about is main broader purpose and concept of Islam being sidelined in a race to increase the number of ritual acts one is performing.

Yes. Obviously.

Highly suspect no?

Cheers, Doc

No.

It came up with a very clear message, help and aid the oppressed humanity.

The empires in those days weren't role models of human rights by the way.

That's because Agni is an Ahura (your Asura).

He was lured over by Indra.

We've had this discussion at the other place. Here it would be bouncers for most ...

Cheers, Doc

Am not questioning your version of the Quran. Just one point for you to ponder I ....

Both the Old and the New Testament mention the Magii (Zoroastrian priests).

No mention of Zarathustra or the Magii or anything remotely Persian in the Quran.

It makes me very skeptical.

Being honest. Not flaming.

Cheers, Doc

Agni is a brahmin good/Angel.

His main work is to accept secrifse and give it to the God and other angels above.

He's similar to fire angel gabrial.

Indra is the God, the sun with 32 Ray's(minor Angels). Almost every i.portant Mantra ends with Indra is supreme above all in rv.

Yes. Obviously.

Highly suspect no?

Cheers, Doc

What is the Holy book of Zoroastrianism ? Is it single book like Quaran, Bible, Torah ?

Agni is a brahmin good/Angel.

His main work is to accept secrifse and give it to the God and other angels above.

He's similar to fire angel gabrial.

Indra is the God, the sun with 32 Ray's(minor Angels). Almost every i.portant Mantra ends with Indra is supreme above all in rv.

What is the Holy book of Zoroastrianism ? Is it single book like Quaran, Bible, Torah ?

Our Holy book is the Zend Avesta.

Though we have our books of hymns as well, called the Gathas.

Cheers, Doc

While we are busy arguing about it, Israelis are not just believing in their religious prophecies but preparing for it and even trying to make it happen asap.
I would argue that some prophecies already happened and some continue to happen over and over but I don't see Jews or Israelis working to make dire end-of-times prophecies happen.

I would argue that some prophecies already happened and some continue to happen over and over but I don't see Jews or Israelis working to make dire end-of-times prophecies happen.
Ok, sure, whatever.

The red heifer breeding program is for good quality meat by some American business.

All the efforts to this day to build the third temple are just to pray there when the time comes and what time anyway. There is no contention between Jews and Muslims over Temple Mound either.

We should not even pay any heed to the Jewish thrice daily Amidah prayer.

I agree with you, nothing going on, all mere heresy.

Ok, sure, whatever.

The red heifer breeding program is for good quality meat by some American business.
Rebuilding the Temple - and that's not something that's going to happen tomorrow, red heifer or no - isn't an end-of-the-world prophecy in Judaism. Is it in Islam?

Rebuilding the Temple - and that's not something that's going to happen tomorrow, red heifer or no - isn't an end-of-the-world prophecy in Judaism. Is it in Islam?
Its in both the religion but we are not working for events that are linked to prophesized great war and end of times but you are working on that direction

Its in both the religion but we are not working for events that are linked to prophesized great war and end of times but you are working on that direction
Sure, rebuilding the Temple would be a prophecy in Judaism fulfilled. Again. But it's not an end-of-world thing in Judaism. It wasn't the first time, after all. If it is in Islam or Christianity, why should Jews be blamed?

Who said the rebuilding of the Temple is going to happen tomorrow??? and I promise I did not have any hand in the birth of that red Heifer either, lol.

Sure, rebuilding the Temple would be a prophecy in Judaism fulfilled. Again. But it's not an end-of-world thing in Judaism. It wasn't the first time, after all. If it is in Islam or Christianity, why should Jews be blamed?

Why are you so defensive dear? lol,

Nobody is blaming jews for anything evil yet, working is a lose term, but we are only observing what they are about with this Red Heifer thingy, lol.

We were merely discussing what the official Jewish Video has disclosed about the birth and on going wait and watch of the Red Heifer.

So when will the construction of the third temple begin?

I think you are wrong here. All three religions have similar prophesies i.e. end of jewish diaspora, complete dominance of followers of God under the leadership of messiah ... And for achiving that a fierce battle will be fought ... You are working for expeditious of messiah so and gathering weapons for the final battle ...

By the way do you know who muslins are waiting for ?

I think you are wrong here. All three religions have similar prophesies -
Did you ever think that's because the Bible's prophecies that the Jews would return and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem actually did happen, so other religions wanted to leap on the same wagon?

i.e. end of jewish diaspora, complete dominance of followers of God under the leadership of messiah ... And for achiving that a fierce battle will be fought ...
The "battle" bit isn't clear and may actually have already happened (and/or is happening now, I suppose).

By the way do you know who muslins are waiting for ?
I did ask.

Did you ever think that's because the Bible's prophecies that the Jews would return and rebuild the Temple in Jerusalem actually did happen, so other religions wanted to leap on the same wagon?

The "battle" bit isn't clear and may actually have already happened (and/or is happening now, I suppose).

I did ask.

Yeah... Therefore Jews will jump on the "Christian Wagon"... And let the Evangelical preacher "Preach" in Israel freely this time...

Ps: Don't get carried away... The Temple is still... Only in Books...

I did ask.
I think you don't know Islamic prophecies in much details...

We have similar prophecies regarding end of times...

We have a prophecy about the second coming of Prophet Jesus A.S.
We have a prophecy of rebuilding of the temple
We have a prophecy of a gathering of Jews in Israel during end times

By the way we are waiting for the same Messiah for whom you are waiting for. The messiah promised to Israelites that was supposed to rule the whole world and spread the Abrahamic religion to all the world. As per our belief system, the promised Messiah is Prophet Jesus A.S. and he will fulfill the prophecy in his second coming ... He will lead the whole community and will fight with Anti-christ and Gog Mogog ...

These prophesies were foretold by Prophet Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago

I think you don't know Islamic prophecies in much details...

We have similar prophecies regarding end of times...

We have a prophecy about the second coming of Prophet Jesus A.S.
We have a prophecy of rebuilding of the temple
We have a prophecy of a gathering of Jews in Israel during end times

By the way we are waiting for the same Messiah for whom you are waiting for. The messiah promised to Israelites that was supposed to rule the whole world and spread the Abrahamic religion to all the world. As per our belief system, the promised Messiah is Prophet Jesus A.S. and he will fulfill the prophecy in his second coming ... He will lead the whole community and will fight with Anti-christ and Gog Mogog ...

These prophesies were foretold by Prophet Muhammad SAW 1400 years ago

Which Hadith speak of Rebuilding of the Temple?
And That jews are waiting the same messiah as Muslims?

According to Jewish Condition for prophethood... Jesus/Issa AS isn't one... The only one in the scriptures that is checking all the boxes it's our "version" of the Dajjal...

And Jesus/Issa AS will not spread Islam...this isn't his duty in the End of time...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom