What's new

Islamabadians - Need Your Input/Help

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey Fellas,

I hope you peeps are doing well. I am looking to invest some money in real estate and I have someone who is suggesting I buy a flat for 0.5 million in Jinnah Garden. I watched some videos on Youtube and seems like there might be some legal issues there but on top of that, I want to know if it is a good place to live or invest. I felt it was a bit far away from the city center.

I usually stay around the Sitara Market area whenever I visit Islamabad and I felt Jinnah Garden is quite far away. Given the apartment size is good, I honestly won't mind investing there and maybe eventually shift as well.

Here's what I noticed when I visited just a few weeks back:
It is a society that is still to be populated, people are living there but it's a version of Gulshan-e-maymar but less populated. At several places, the roads still need to be done.

Thank you and looking forward to your responses.

I’d suggest ParkView City and get a plot instead of some apartment in the sky(buy land).
If enough money I’d suggested buying in new sectors of CDA
Always check water situation as well as NOC if buying in some non-cda societies……
Water issue is big in some places as u need to get water tankers regularly to fill your house reservoir/tanki so be careful.
Maybe check out sectors like D, E or even G15 etc

I’d suggest ParkView City and get a plot instead of some apartment in the sky(buy land).
Always check water situation as well as NOC if buying in some non-cda societies……
Water issue is big in some places as u need to get water tankers regularly to fill your house reservoir/tanki so be careful.

The water is available there. The major benefit I will have there is I will not have to be worried about someone doing qabza if I decide not to live there.

I did asked about NOC and sublease. I am waiting to hear about it.

The other sectors, is the property similarly priced there? 0.5 million for a 1100 square feet sounds a very good bargain. No?

Hey Fellas,

I hope you peeps are doing well. I am looking to invest some money in real estate and I have someone who is suggesting I buy a flat for 0.5 million in Jinnah Garden. I watched some videos on Youtube and seems like there might be some legal issues there but on top of that, I want to know if it is a good place to live or invest. I felt it was a bit far away from the city center.

I usually stay around the Sitara Market area whenever I visit Islamabad and I felt Jinnah Garden is quite far away. Given the apartment size is good, I honestly won't mind investing there and maybe eventually shift as well.

It is a society that is still to be populated, people are living there but it's a version of Gulshan-e-maymar but less populated. At several places, the roads still need to be done.

What kind of property are you interested in ?

If Plots, then you can look into
Capital Smart City, New Metro City Gujar Khan.
Pechs and Gandhara may also have options in plots.
I would recommend Faisal hills but they have lost money for the time being.
Park View City has
D, E are in Crores
He has around 5 million. He has to move a bit outside the center

The water is available there. The major benefit I will have there is I will not have to be worried about someone doing qabza if I decide not to live there.

I did asked about NOC and sublease. I am waiting to hear about it.

The other sectors, is the property similarly priced there? 0.5 million for a 1100 square feet sounds a very good bargain. No?

If you want to lose your money go ahead... Buy property in a lawless land ... A fool and his money are easily parted.

I don’t know about qabza or even renters…..I’ve heard some people say Islamabad is safe from qabza groups/mafia etc (in that even renter can’t do qabza on your home) but anywhere else in Pak its fair game and risky too.
So don’t rent it out to anyone but let family/relatives care for it occasional checkup etc to ensure shit is not happening.

I don’t know about qabza or even renters…..I’ve heard some people say Islamabad is safe from qabza groups/mafia etc (in that even renter can’t do qabza on your home) but anywhere else in Pak its fair game and risky too.
So don’t rent it out to anyone but let family/relatives care for it occasional checkup etc to ensure shit is not happening.
Renting out our property in ISB for the past 30 years. No hiccups usually. Avoid Lawyers though.

What kind of property are you interested in ?

If Plots, then you can look into
Capital Smart City, New Metro City Gujar Khan.
Pechs and Gandhara may also have options in plots.
I would recommend Faisal hills but they have lost money for the time being.
Park View City has

D, E are in Crores
He has around 5 million. He has to move a bit outside the center

Mate can't splash more money at the moment. My concern is if it's far from city center or it's just me and if their are any legal issues with that society.

What specific project are you looking into and in which block is it ?
Yes, there are issues in Jinnah Garden. Some streets lack electricity as well.
Mate can't splash more money at the moment. My concern is if it's far from city center or it's just me and if their are any legal issues with that society.

Hey Fellas,

Please keep clear of this venture:

The developers are under investigation, it will end up like that society in Taxila. If you want to invest money, there are other established societies in the area, but also consider investing in Mansehra, new road and gas-works being installed there, land is cheaper than Pindi/Islamabad and it's an investment for the next 10/15 years when you will see it mature.

All the best.

Which specific society are you talking about in Taxila ?
There are projects closer than Mansehra.
What i understand is he needs someplace to stay near/in Islamabad.

The developers are under investigation, it will end up like that society in Taxila. If you want to invest money, there are other established societies in the area, but also consider investing in Mansehra, new road and gas-works being installed there, land is cheaper than Pindi/Islamabad and it's an investment for the next 10/15 years when you will see it mature.

All the best.

All the best.
Ah thank you mate. Any specific project you think worth investing in mansehra?

what is the prices there to buy house,? in karachi its super expensive within city 120 sq yard plot 1 crore or above.

Back
Top Bottom