What's new

Islamabad to extend military cooperation with Riyadh

To the contrary, I think Pakistan should form a " Strategic Military Partnership " with KSA and increase Economic engagement with them with Joint ventures in KSA and Pakistan. KSA has the economic resources and cash and Pakistan has the cheap labor. Technology can be imported from Europe.
But don't expect clueless kids to understand that.

who said we are in Saudi camp, we are in camp of our National interests..... same goes for Saudis.. when anyone of us think we dont need each other, she will kick other out...

we dont care.. did they care when they announce exercises with India?

Sir, Just as an example, when Pakistan did the nuclear tests in '99, it was the UAE & Saudi who didn't give a rats behind to world sanctions, and stood by you. Why?

We need to get out of the Saudi camp. They are drowning and they will take Pakistan with it.
Quit propagating anti-Saudi / anti-GCC BS. This is the second time I'm warning you.

Sir, Just as an example, when Pakistan did the nuclear tests in '99, it was the UAE & Saudi who didn't give a rats behind to world sanctions, and stood by you. Why?

bro, so u think UAE stand with us unconditionally? then why you have strategic partnership with our arch enemy and business relation worth 10's of billions dollars (which i consider direct support of UAE to India against Pakistan).. why ur minister bad mouth Pakistan when we decided to take no part in Yemen...

Moreover its two way street, we too have done many things for u like training GCC armed forces in initial stages.. in development of ur countries Pakistanis have played good role..

bro, so u think UAE stand with us unconditionally? then why you have strategic partnership with our arch enemy and business relation worth 10's of billions dollars (which i consider direct support of UAE to India against Pakistan).. why ur minister bad mouth Pakistan when we decided to take no part in Yemen...

Moreover its two way street, we too have done many things for u like training GCC armed forces in initial stages.. in development of ur countries Pakistanis have played good role..

UAE's commitment to Pakistan will become crystal clear in the coming days. As to the UAE-India relationship, wait and see what happens. You will be pleasantly surprised.

can we export jf zardari n icbm sharif , al reh malik tank and molvi diesel missile.

Listen bro, you can export anything you want, please, please leave my Nihari, Haleem and Paya out of it.:big_boss:
You guys have ruined me. After Haleem, I don't want to eat Hareesa any more, I find it too bland :p:

can we export jf zardari n icbm sharif , al reh malik tank and molvi diesel missile.
Molvi Diesel - Chemical weapons are quite dangerous :D

UAE's commitment to Pakistan will become crystal clear in the coming days. As to the UAE-India relationship, wait and see what happens. You will be pleasantly surprised.

Well the kid actually left you speechless.. or do you really think there is anything left in PAK-UAE strategic relationship.. beside jumping on Saudi shoulder for a favour..cause after your minister's ideocy UAE have lost considerable points in Pakistani public.. and let me remind you Pakistan is a democracy and people here don't forget things easily.. and that 10 billion $ deal with india is making more fuss of already fractured relations..

Well the kid actually left you speechless.. or do you really think there is anything left in PAK-UAE strategic relationship.. beside jumping on Saudi shoulder for a favour..cause after your minister's ideocy UAE have lost considerable points in Pakistani public.. and let me remind you Pakistan is a democracy and people here don't forget things easily.. and that 10 billion $ deal with india is making more fuss of already fractured relations..
He didn't. What's happening in reality is something too deep for you to fathom. Just because you saw something in the media doesn't mean it's the truth!

Quit propagating anti-Saudi / anti-GCC BS. This is the second time I'm warning you.

Who are you to warn me, I have full right to express my views, if you don't like them....well tough luck

Now this is gonna piss off the Iranians! :dirol:

Iranians people are our friends and we have long Cultural and Historical ties with them, but that does NOT mean that we will not act in our " NATIONAL INTERESTS ". Our national interest are more heavily tied with KSA and Gulf states. For those Pakistanis who downplay our relations with these nations, I think they forget that 4 to 5 million of our citizens are employed in KSA, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait. Also, we depend on these nations for our Energy needs. If anything we should further strengthen our ties with these friendly nations. My stance is purely from Pakistan's national interest point of view. KSA and the Gulf States are our time tested friends and Iranians on the other hand have a long record of stabbing Pakistan in the back. Most Pakistanis of my age still remember the nasty role played by IRAN in IOC to make India member of IOC over Pakistan's objections, whereas the Saudis and Emirates stood by us.

Last edited:
Any close Pakistan Saudi defence cooperation can brings Iran India closer.

Pakistan should extent military cooperation but only limited to training and devising plans with respect to COIN ops from the experience of our ops. Nothing more. Not help them in fighting other countries especially no troops to be engaged.

Yes in case there is an invasion which threatens or may threaten the holy sites, then we should if possible commit troops to defend.

And as for Iran, we should not and have no reason to become hostile to them just on behalf of the saudis. We should enhance our cooperation with them in every field and try our ties with both countries to remove the mistrust between them as their proxy war is resulting deaths & misries to thousands of muslims.

if the Islamic country is not divided, they are a powerful set of very powerful and frightening than the united states

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom