What's new

Islamabad suicide attacks master mind arrested

Mujahid

Reaction score

ISLAMABAD: The master mind of suicide attacks on World Food Program and Rescue 15 offices has been arrested.

In a media briefing, Federal Police IG said Jamsheed alias Tahir has belonged to Mulla Rahim group and Ghazi force of Orakzai Agency and also fought in Swat. A suicide jacked recovered from Jamsheed was also presented in the briefing.

IG said Jamsheed used Muhammad alias Ilyas and Haroon as suicide bombers to attack World Food Program and Rescue 15 offices. Police have also got key clues about the elements involved in firing incidents on military officials in Islamabad, he added.

Interogate this killer, extract all the informatin from him and then hang him in the public. these b*****rds.

ISLAMABAD, Nov 20 (APP): Islamabad Police Friday announced the capture of a terrorist mastermind who has confessed to his role in recent suicide attacks in the capital city, including suicide hit at WFP office, besides involvement in terrorist activities in Swat.

Inspector General of Police (IGP) Syed Kalim Imam told a press conference that hardcore terrorist Jamshed alias Tahir was a key activist of “Ghazi Force” formed and operated by ex-students of Lal Majsid (mosque).
The Police claimed the “Ghazi Force” was formed essentially to carry out “reprisal or revenge activities” for the 2007 operation against the Lal Mosjid in the heart of Islamabad city.
IGP Kalim said terrorist Tahir had admitted in his confessional statement before the magistrate that he was the mastermind of the suicide bombings in Islamabad and Swat.
The thoroughly-trained and indoctrinated man, in his mid 20s, used to facilitate the suicide bombers, providing them with weapons with his involvement clearly established in at least four suicide attacks in Islamabad.
These four suicide hits, confessed by the terrorist Jamshed, include suicide hit on United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) office in which five UN workers were killed and attack on Rescue-15 Police office.
The Police said they arrested him from Rawal Lake area on a tip-off, where he was waiting for his accomplices coming from Orakzai Agency.
The Police recovered eight kilogram suicide jacket, filled with 5,000 ball-bearings, along with a detonator from his possession.
IG said the nabbed man was a former student of Jamia Faridia and Maarif Islami and was present inside Lal Majsid when operation was launched.
In his confessional statement, Tahir admitted that he brought a suicider named Mohammad from headquarter of Ghazi Force from Dabori village of Orakzai Agency.
IG said Tahir first carried rekke (monitoring) activities around the WFP for three days and later provided FC uniform and suicide jacket to the suicider.
Kalim Imam said that Ghazi force also provided four suicide jackets to Jamshed alias Tahir for attack on Adyala Jail as many terrorists are currently detained there.
IG said that after escaping from Lal Masjid he joined Ghazi force formed by Maula Niaz Raheem, a former student of Lal Masjid.
Tahir, who belonged to Swat, had confessed to demolishing a girl school in Hazar village in swat besides blasting a bridge in which 12 soldiers embraced shahadat and an attack on a convoy in village Sirseni (Swat) in which six soldiers were martyred.
Replying to a question, IG said police had made an important breakthrough in investigation into recent targeted attack on an Army officer in Islambad, adding mostly Ghazi Force people involved in terrorist attacks in Islambad.
He said police had gleaned valuable information from arrested student of Islamic University and more details would be revealed in a few days.

Associated Press Of Pakistan ( Pakistan's Premier NEWS Agency ) - Police nab mastermind of Islamabad suicide attacks, including WFP bombing

The Holy Prophet(Sallal Laahu Alaihi Wasallam) said "Nearing Qiyamah there will be a Group of people who will recite the Holy Quran but it will not go below their throats. They will leave the true Religion of Islam as fast as an arrow leaves the bow. They will be recognized by the shavings of their entire head and they will move in Groups and their last Group will emerge with Dajjal, when you meet them you will discover their nature and character, the worst of its kind." (Mishkat pp/309)

Thanks a lot brother for upper haddit... And we should get the information from him later we should skin his body in public

This m'fker belongs to lal masjid, Dawn is reporting too. We have a terror hub in the capital in the name of a mosque. I think the authorties should get ready for a second round in there. I admit that at one point I disagreed with lal masjid operation just like majority of the nation based only on how the media covered and portrayed it but now I say get all these bastards, show the nation their true face so they can awaken and punish these beasts in a manner that they beg for death, m'ferks.

It is good to finally see some more Pakistani brothers standing against religious extremism in the name of Islam. Hope a thorough investigation is done to find out how deep the root is and take strong measures to prevent people taking the path of violence in the name of religion. We all pray for a peaceful neighborhood.

blasting a bridge in which 12 soldiers embraced shahadat and an attack on a convoy in village Sirseni (Swat) in which six soldiers were martyred.

They should cut him in 12 pieces for that. But first they should arrest that ***** who is still operating a so called "Madrassa" in Islamabad. I forgot her name. That Lal masjid Mulla's wife.

Earlier in June, a Khariji terrorist was arrested who was also mastermind of suicide attacks in Islamabad and responsible for beheadings.

The Khariji was Fidaullah who was a former student of Jamia Faridia,
note the picture below that these terrorists are similar showing the signs of Kharijis as told by Prophet Mohammad SAW.

b8b3f7ee3721810fcabd1aa688caf3cf.jpg

Is the Ghazi force banned? If not, then ban them as soon as possible. Lets not make another mistake and let this develop into another TTP-like group, right in our capital.

They should cut him in 12 pieces for that. But first they should arrest that ***** who is still operating a so called "Madrassa" in Islamabad. I forgot her name. That Lal masjid Mulla's wife.

And what about the Lal Masjid bastard cleric Abdul Aziz? Why is he sitting pretty at home when he should have been hung for treason and inciting terrorism?

And what about the Lal Masjid bastard cleric Abdul Aziz? Why is he sitting pretty at home when he should have been hung for treason and inciting terrorism?

Four or Five months earlier we were discussing that weather Mulah Aziz would terrorise people again and now we've seen it.
But I dont think Rehman Malik would be able arrest him because he fears backlash from Maulana Fazal-Ur-Rehman and Jamat-e-Islami.I think both of these parties should be banned or should atleast be monitered as there have been reports that JI and JUI-f men fighting beside Taliban against PA in Waziristan.

Four or Five months earlier we were discussing that weather Mulah Aziz would terrorise people again and now we've seen it.
But I dont think Rehman Malik would be able arrest him because he fears backlash from Maulana Fazal-Ur-Rehman and Jamat-e-Islami.I think both of these parties should be banned or should atleast be monitered as there have been reports that JI and JUI-f men fighting beside Taliban against PA in Waziristan.

So anyone that opposes the wazir operation should be arrested and sent to prison?

JUI and MMA have no religious or political affiliation with Lal masjid goons and terror sympathizers.

There's no need to provoke more groups and create more enemies.

If the lal-masjid massacre had not happened, these goons wouldn't have declared war on Pakistan.

Thats the reason why I think Mushy should be prosecuted for the massacre along with these terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom