What's new

Islamabad main "Kaanpein taang rahi hain"?

Zaleel hoke waapis jayein he yeh ppp ke choor luteray. Yeh loag mutmayeen beyghairat hain. The total amount of people they managed to muster at D chowk was a mere 5-10k at max.

Bilawal is actually a sharp guy, but just not quite fit for the role of PM. His English is quite good and I could see him as a great ambassador or foreign minister for the Pakistani nation. Unfortunately, his daddy’s ambitions are turning him into a mockery. His only crime is being born a Zardari.

I don't understand. If Benazir and Zardari were grooming this guy for leadership, why did they not take the trouble to get him an Urdu tutor when he was younger? They certainly have the money.

The only reason can be that they see the awam with absolute contempt, not even worthy of being spoken to in their language. Shameful.
Usually people that have so much money are kanjoos too lol

IMG-20220309-WA0031.jpg

Bilawal is actually a sharp guy, but just not quite fit for the role of PM. His English is quite good and I could see him as a great ambassador or foreign minister for the Pakistani nation. Unfortunately, his daddy’s ambitions are turning him into a mockery. His only crime is being born a Zardari.

Imagine him in his 40s 50s 60s. He has the potential to be the PM. He's got the wealth, legacy, international connection/backing, mafia support, Sindhi support. All unfortunately.

One of my relative saw bilawal once on TV and his eyes lit up. I asked him what's up, he goes he is the future PM I asked why, he goes did you not see Zardari son jump in the mud to speak to that old lady.

Dynastic politics is a shame in democracies. I pity the likes of PPP and Congress workers who slog their asses off their entire career, only to have an heir like Pappu or Bilawal parachuted to the throne at the right moment. Well on 2nd thoughts, I don't pity them. They always have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom