What's new

Islamabad gets three bids for Washington property ,highest bid is from Jews group.second highest bid is from an Indian firm.

Building looks pretty much abandoned.

4108312020_c77fa1d4a4_b.jpg
It is an old and historical building. I hope it can be revitalized instead of being torn down to build a new structure.
Henry Morgenthau Jr. is the architect of post-war (WW2) world.

2201 R Street NW​

The abandoned Embassy of Pakistan (historically known as the Gardner Frederick Williams House) located at 2201 R Street NW in the Sheridan-Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C.

Built by John McGregor in 1906, following the designs of noted architect George Oakley Totten, Jr., the Renaissance Revival style former residence is designated as a contributing property to the Sheridan-Kalorama Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.

In addition to mining engineer and author Gardner Frederick Williams, previous occupants include Representative Ira Clifton Copley, Colonel Stephen L. H. Slocum, and Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau, Jr.

So selling a watch with picture of kaaba was a huge issue but selling our building to jews is ok. And if Pakistan is in need for a mere 6 to 7 million $ then we are already ****ed. I think PDM and establishment are selling anything possible and will then all run abroad. It amazes me that ppl of Pakistan are doing nothing abt it.
From past week there is almost 12 hours of load shedding every day, and its winter, when consumption is low. These swines are burning the country, literally destroying it and everyone is just watching. All i can do is ask Allah to make an example out of these dogs and their whole laanti nasal.

It is a bankrupt country. These people will sell even their clothes to survive for a week. They will be back selling kidneys after that. Can you imagine what a desperation there must be? These people are going all out for 6 to 7 million. Their life depends on it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom