What's new

Islamabad asks Delhi to adopt model of peace, development

Overall quality of officers appointed in Pakistan is going down the drain. Most have started to use colloquial language than a diplomatic language. I don't think even regular Pakistanis on PDF understands how stupid their comments have been lately. This has started since Imran come to power.
yessssssssssss we loving it jesa moo hai india ka wesa answer do . bhut bhonk liye india ne humy ab maza a rah ahai . we are so happy for this bold diplomacy . we were waiting for it . since imran call him chota admi he is hiding in his rat hole :lol:

For first time we have a foreign ministry that not only gives a proper response to india but also understands indias fault lines and the things that make india mad... unlike ghadar e azam nawazu who wouldn't even know what Chanakya is 🤣

Pakistan FO, ministries, PMIK, ISI, IB, PA, all know the huge gaping fault lines in India...it was just that PM Nawaz was an idiot of highest calibre and compromised fully...just check the Indian appreciation of Nawaz and hatred for PM Khan...

Huge gaping fault lines in India...

-The horrendous caste related divide, a few 3% Brahmins suppressing and marginalizing 350 million Dalits and close to 200 million Muslims...the hatred and divide between the poor untouchable, achoot Dalits and the high castes, an apartheid nation in the guise of a democracy to hogwash the world.

-And as PM IK has talked about the racist, supremacist Nazi ideology of RSS Hindutva of Savarkar, Golwalkar, Hedgewar...the founding fathers of RSS bigotry and hate to suppress the Muslims, and minorities and turn India into a Hindu Rashtra.

Enough huge reasons for the Balkanization of India for the good and well being of 1.35 billion people...

Checking some of the brilliant and sage, pragmatic and farsighted quotes from Chanakya:p:... is enough reason to believe in how India behave in this way with neighbors and with almost all the countries of the world.

And this is exactly how the ruling class of India behaves with the Indian poor masses...

Duplicity and deception are appreciated as diplomacy in India ruling class, the govt.

Falsehood and lies are appreciated as good state policies.

View attachment 678491

bloody chanakya is right though , thats why follow the straight path and watch out for evil traps of others

That's dumb, you think just because you ask them they will do it ? Idiots

It is not only for Indian consumption.

Sun Tszu's 'Art of War'...is read/followed by the Chinese supremo communist party...how to win the wars without fighting it.

And poor Indians follows the shrewd falsehood of 'Chanakya'(also called Kautaliya) ...one can see the difference in policies and approach.

It must be good for controlling the Indian masses of a billion plus by a few hand picked Brahmins though...

I would like to learn more about Chanakya doctrine, please post more on the subject dear brother.

Last edited:
Overall quality of officers appointed in Pakistan is going down the drain. Most have started to use colloquial language than a diplomatic language. I don't think even regular Pakistanis on PDF understands how stupid their comments have been lately. This has started since Imran come to power.

India is a hindutva extremist state

What use is diplomatic language with such a state

Imran Khan understands this and the message has now permeated down

The old days are gone and with Modi and hindutva, peace or cordial relations is impossible

India is a hindutva extremist state

What use is diplomatic language with such a state

Imran Khan understands this and the message has now permeated down

The old days are gone and with Modi and hindutva, peace or cordial relations is impossible

Exactly, there won't be any peace as long as India exists.

I would like to learn more about Chanakya doctrine, please most more on the subject dear brother.

I haven't read many of his doctrine, which is mostly about conniving, how to control people and suppress them, how to reign power and pelf.

A 3rd century Chanakya doctrine of Maharajas and Raj cannot be followed in the 21st century...the reason India is hated by all its neighbor.

Read more about Chanakya Neeti and Google it...

I will try to read in detail too.

Anyways most of his policies are redundant today which India follows, to control small countries and weak Indian masses.

I haven't read many of his doctrine, which is mostly about conniving, how to control people and suppress them, how to reign power and pelf.

A 3rd century Chanakya doctrine of Maharajas and Raj cannot be followed in the 21st century...the reason India is hated by all its neighbor.

Read more about Chanakya Neeti and Google it...

I will try to read in detail too.

Anyways most of his policies are redundant today which India follows, to control small countries and weak Indian masses.

I have read some of Savarkar and Golwalker after last year's UN speech by Imran Khan. We should create a thread on this topic to analyze it further.

I have read some of Savarkar and Golwalker after last year's UN speech by Imran Khan. We should create a thread on this topic to analyze it further.

Great...As it is said keep your friends close and your enemy closer...we need to read and know many things about India deep sate, the doctrines and state crafts which this apartheid nation India follows.

Check my earlier post # 17, talked about fault lines in India.

Instead of whining, why not use some of his policies urself?

Read how he advised to treat enemies and internal spies.

I would like to learn more about Chanakya doctrine, please post more on the subject dear brother.

https://www.csboa.com/eBooks/Arthashastra_of_Chanakya_-_English.pdf

Here a compilation of his teachings. It is written as a refutation of earlier thoughts and then it is explained why Chanakya disagrees. There many chapters in the content.

Heres an analysis by Dr. Georges Halpern.

Back
Top Bottom