What's new

ISIS using IM to recruit poor Muslims in Kerala, TN, J&K

Tridibans

Reaction score
Country
India
ISIS using IM to recruit poor Muslims in Kerala, TN, J&K: Sources

New Delhi: Even as the whole of Iraq and Syria cower under ISIS threat, central security agencies in India say that the terror group may be recruiting in India. Sources told Tuesday that the terror outfit, which has already killed thousands in Iraq in a deadly pursuit to establish an Islamic Caliphate, is recruiting poor Muslims in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Maharashtra and Jammu and Kashmir.

The security agencies say that more than 100 Indian men could have already joined the ISIS in Iraq. The terror group is radicalising poor Muslims through online videos, they say.

ISIS is currently focusing on Iraq and Syria but its idea of a greater Islamic Caliphate includes India and several videos have been uploaded on YouTube exhorting Indian Muslims to join the cause.

Investigators say that the man behind the digital mask could be Indian Mujahideen's Sultan Abdul Kadir Armar, a resident of Bhatkal in Karnataka.

Kerala bihar & Karnataka has become a terror hub , keral ko to ab bhagavan hi bachaye

Kerala bihar & Karnataka has become a terror hub , keral ko to ab bhagavan hi bachaye

Kerala I can understand but so many cases of radicalised Muslim youths from Karnataka are coming to the fore. Can any Kannada members throw some light on it. I have been to Mangalore (near Bhatkal) I have many Muslim friends from the area, some claim to be Arab descendents but are very patriotic.

Kerala I can understand but so many cases of radicalised Muslim youths from Karnataka are coming to the fore. Can any Kannada members throw some light on it. I have been to Mangalore (near Bhatkal) I have many Muslim friends from the area, some claim to be Arab descendents but are very patriotic.

lol!! WTF are u serious, man these Wahhabi mullahs have brainwashed these people in thinking there ancestry lies in Saudi Arabia so they could remain loyal to Saudi & Arabs

Bhatkal??...I think they are of Mixed heritage,Arab/Persian + local Kannada/konkani converts and their Mother tongue is a dialect of konkani...

J&k I can understand but Kerala/TN figures in the list where even UP & Bihar does not exists. Looks like there is huge surge of fanaticism going on down south but surprisingly nobody is crying for this. On the other hand, if RSS had made a Hindu nation statement, today these folks would have been jumping up and down declaring how big the terrorist forces BJP & RSS are.

Last edited:
TN only because it is next to apartheid jihad factory Kerala.

IMO we should hand over Kerala on a 10 year lease to Xinjiang govt. they can do a better job than even AFSPA would do if imposed in Kerala which is quite likely in the near future.

J&K is already ISIS hub in North Kashmir areas.

Karnataka in the Mangalore/Bhatkal areas basically the coastal regions.

Hyderabad another leading source for jihadis.

Bihar problem is in Madhubani and Darbhanga basically North West Bihar which has many illegal BD.

Maharastra also has ISIS problem in Mumbra and Nanded areas

Bhatkal??...I think they are of Mixed heritage,Arab/Persian + local Kannada/konkani converts and their Mother tongue is a dialect of konkani...
what happened dude. you yesterday was having a sigh of relief as the gun was targeted at biharis. You malayalis are in the ring again.:p::p: btw i am not a bihari.

Arab lineage is both an old and a recent phenomenon. The need to claim connection to the Prophet's bloodline is much older but the recent to be Arab by hook or by crook(whether it means identifying yourself with a bloodline of a concubine screwed by an Arab trader) is much more damaging.

While the Wahabbis have their play in this, the greater proponent of this is the usual isolationist quasi-deobandi-salafist ideaology that has now jumped back into India from Pakistan thanks to the internet.
Sadly, neither the more educated Indian Muslim lot nor the Indian government is recognizing this dangerous trend.

Arab lineage is both an old and a recent phenomenon. The need to claim connection to the Prophet's bloodline is much older but the recent to be Arab by hook or by crook(whether it means identifying yourself with a bloodline of a concubine screwed by an Arab trader) is much more damaging.

While the Wahabbis have their play in this, the greater proponent of this is the usual isolationist quasi-deobandi-salafist ideaology that has now jumped back into India from Pakistan thanks to the internet.
Sadly, neither the more educated Indian Muslim lot nor the Indian government is recognizing this dangerous trend.
Sir any plans to stop it by Indian goverment will do opposite and as for Muslims they need to come up Islamic answers and prove ISIS not according to Islam and I am fed up off listening thoughts against wahabis but no one comes up with single thing off Muhammad bin Abdul Wahab and prove that that is not according to Quran and Sunnah

what happened dude. you yesterday was having a sigh of relief as the gun was targeted at biharis. You malayalis are in the ring again.:p::p: btw i am not a bihari.

He's going to accuse you of being Tamil :lol:

As long as kerala provides a fertile ground for breeding Terror, such cases will always pop up and shame them. At last count, kinder garden girls were allowed to have scarves to cover their head in kerala :sick:

J&k I can understand but Kerala/TN figures in the list where even UP & Bihar does not exists. Looks like there is huge surge of fanaticism going on down south but surprisingly nobody is crying for this. On the other hand, if RSS had made a Hindu nation statement, today these folks would have been jumping up and down declaring how big the terrorist forces BJP & RSS are.
You should not be surprised.Somehow from last few years many terrorist outfits have found huge fan base in Kerala.
It was not long back when Fredrick Forsyth had mentioned kerala as the terrorist hub of India inhis book and few days later a malayalee terrorist was shot dead in kashmir.His mother later refused to accept her son's body for cremation.
@nair FYI.

Back
Top Bottom