What's new

ISIS, Taliban announced Jihad against each other

Nobody cares for Obama's liberal ramblings.A press statement from 2015 doesn't change the last 14 years.

Even so,from your own link.

On the other hand, the Taliban is on the Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Global Terrorists, a classification that allows their assets to be frozen.

And even as Earnest was explaining why the Taliban are not terrorists, he slipped, calling them ... “terrorists.”

“We have not ruled out that there would be some situations in which U.S. service members would still carry out operations in self-defense against the Taliban or other terrorists who are operating in Afghanistan,” Earnest said.

So...it remains how we know it....terrorists and those defending them,terrorist supporters.

@Psychic

Nope,they're full blown terrorists allright.

US State Department does not consider Taliban in Afghanistan to be terrorists. Also a White House designates them as "armed insurgency" not terrorists, that is the official US policy. Maybe your country designates Taliban in Afghanistan as "terrorists" that is a separate case.

So "nobody cares for Obama's liberal ramblings" is pathetic, everybody cares because he is the President of the U.S. and he orchestrates foreign policy of US.

US State Department does not consider Taliban in Afghanistan to be terrorists. Also a White House designates them as "armed insurgency" not terrorists, that is the official US policy. Maybe your country designates Taliban in Afghanistan as "terrorists" that is a separate case.

So "nobody cares for Obama's liberal ramblings" is pathetic, everybody cares because he is the President of the U.S. and he orchestrates foreign policy of US.

As you can see they're still on terror lists.Now if you love terrorists so much ,that's your business not mine.They are terrorists,just that a while go the White House got stuck in semantics but that doesn't change the facts.Every US soldier in A'stan sees them as terrorists .......don't believe me ? Go to US military forums....hence....."nobody cares"

As you can see they're still on terror lists.Now if you love terrorists so much ,that's your business not mine.They are terrorists,just that a while go the White House got stuck in semantics but that doesn't change the facts.Every US soldier in A'stan sees them as terrorists .......don't believe me ? Go to US military forums....hence....."nobody cares"

Every US soldier in A'stan sees them as terrorists .......don't believe me ? Go to US military forums....hence....."nobody cares"]

Every Afghan in A'stan sees US soldiers as terrorists...don't believe me? Go to Afghanistan...hence..."nobody cares".

Every Afghan in A'stan sees US soldiers as terrorists...don't believe me? Go to Afghanistan...hence..."nobody cares".

No they don't.I knew that some Pakistanis liked to play the good/bad taliban game but i thoiught that after what happened in Pakistan in the last years most of you would have grown a brain by now and ditch this nasty habbit but i see it's hard to root out that terrorist love out of some.Hope you're on a watch in the US ,terrorist groupies can easily turrn to terrorists.

Once again,so we know where you stand (terrorist apologiser),even if they're not on the State Department list they're still on other lists ,including in the US.....as terrorists.

No they don't.I knew that some Pakistanis liked to play the good/bad taliban game but i thoiught that after what happened in Pakistan in the last years most of you would have grown a brain by now and ditch this nasty habbit but i see it's hard to root out that terrorist love out of some.Hope you're on a watch in the US ,terrorist groupies can easily turrn to terrorists.

Once again,so we know where you stand (terrorist apologiser),even if they're not on the State Department list they're still on other lists ,including in the US.....as terrorists.

Considering the fact that the previous Afghan government was formed out of the remnants of the Mujahideen (who should also be considered terrorists according to what you're saying), we can rightly say that the world (and you) are also playing good/bad terrorist right now.

You really are dense, it has nothing to do with love or like of Taliban. Fact is fact, they are not officially designated as a terrorist group by the US State Department or by the White House hence the US has done negotiations with the Taliban in the past. Back in the 1980's when the "Taliban" were killing Slavs they were considered freedom fighters and heroes in the West.

Once again,so we know where you stand (terrorist apologiser)

No one here is being a terrorist apologiser (that's not even a term), you're just too stupid to comprehend the facts.

You really are dense, it has nothing to do with love or like of Taliban. Fact is fact, they are not officially designated as a terrorist group by the US State Department or by the White House hence the US has done negotiations with the Taliban in the past. Back in the 1980's when the "Taliban" were killing Slavs they were considered freedom fighters and heroes in the West.

No one here is being a terrorist apologiser (that's not even a term), you're just too stupid to comprehend the facts.

You can't really accuse others of stupidity when obviously you have the brain capacity of a chipmunk.I told you quite clearly that besides the State Departement they are on other terror lists,even in the US.

It has everything with terrorism apologism you oxigen thief,when you accuse US soldiers of being ones.I smell your kind from miles away ,don't come here and play naive,you don't have the intelectual capacity for that.Just concentrate on breathing,that's quite enough of a challenge for you.

You can't really accuse others of stupidity when obviously you have the brain capacity of a chipmunk.I told you quite clearly that besides the State Departement they are on other terror lists,even in the US.

It has everything with terrorism apologism you oxigen thief,when you accuse US soldiers of being ones.I smell your kind from miles away ,don't come here and play naive,you don't have the intelectual capacity for that.Just concentrate on breathing,that's quite enough of a challenge for you.

It's a fact US does not consider Taliban as terrorists as official policy, doesn't matter whether some bureaucracies do because they are superseded by US State Department and the White House which set the foreign policy in this country.

Do yourself a favor and shut up because you clearly don't understand anything, just blabbering nonsense bs.

Back
Top Bottom