What's new

ISI’s subterfuges in Bangladesh as India struggles to strengthen politically weakening Sheikh Hasina

Bihari Muslims faced reprisals from Mukti Bahini and militias and from 500,000 to 550,000 were killed. Bihari representatives claim a figure of 600,000 Bihari Muslims were killed.

We got rid of millions of Hindus

It was essential for Bangladesh to remain a free Muslim state as per partition and Jinnah's vision

A Bangladesh with a Hindu minority of 25% plus would have ended Bangladesh, we ensured that Bangladesh was a free Muslim state

The bangalis did the rest themselves

Isi in bangladesh? seriously? yeh apna mulk ham se sambhal nhi raha to bahir kia jana hai bhai!

We too got rid of the converted mussies in Jammu after mass slaughtering them in 1947 thanks to the dogras. Today Hinduism constitutes 84.27% of Jammu population.

But Jinnah was a Shia and you don't consider them as Muslims. That's why you guys have enmity with Iran

Yaar we did that across Pakistan,, it's why partition of India is so important

You have hundreds of millions of people living in a mixed state full of communal hatred

We have been honest and truthful from the beginner, that we are separate people's, we are enemies for the most. So what sense does a united India make.

Hell even a south Asia largely at peace is difficult

India is divided , we take pleasure in the pain of our enemies, Hindus. You take pleasure in the pain of Indians because they are Muslims or Sikhs or Christians

But Jinnah was a Shia and you don't consider them as Muslims. That's why you guys have enmity with Iran
Don't talk about things you have no fucking idea about. You the hell does not consider Shia's as Muslims? Are you confusing Qadianis with Shia's?

Also we have NO enmity with Iran.

We should station some of our nukes in Bangladesh

We must not allow Bangladesh be bullied by India

Pakistanis are some of the most honourless beghairats to exist, they call for wars to go fight for random people in Palestine against Israel, for Iraq, for Saudi, but we can't help our own subcontinent Muslim country? Who we share historical and cultural proximity?

If there is one country Pakistan should defend it is Bangladesh. Not those random Arabs who you share nothing in common with, have no relation to, and who look down on you, but your own subcontinent Muslims who you share some history with!
I only wish Pakistan overcome this economic crisis as soon as possible. I see a lot of hindutva scum in media are gloating about their wishful thinking about Pakistan's imminent demise or break-up or how India should capture this or that part of Pakistan once Pakistan collapse. A strong, prosperous and confident Pakistan is vital for the national interests of Bangladesh.

Last edited:
I only wish that Pakistan overcome this economic crisis as soon as possible. I see a lot of hindutva scum in media are gloating about their wishful thinking about Pakistan's imminent demise or break-up or how India should capture this or that part of Pakistan once Pakistan collapse. A strong, prosperous and confident Pakistan is vital to the national interest of Bangladesh.

When I am awake, I pray for Pakistan's rise.

When I dream, I dream of Pakistan's rise.

When I live, I live for our rise.

But the status quo prevails

Such is the life of a Patriot

It is most likely that the state of constant fluctuation is the way that Pakistan shall continue forevermore

We should station some of our nukes in Bangladesh

We must not allow Bangladesh be bullied by India

Pakistanis are some of the most honourless beghairats to exist, they call for wars to go fight for random people in Palestine against Israel, for Iraq, for Saudi, but we can't help our own subcontinent Muslim country? Who we share historical and cultural proximity?

If there is one country Pakistan should defend it is Bangladesh. Not those random Arabs who you share nothing in common with, have no relation to, and who look down on you, but your own subcontinent Muslims who you share some history with!
India would never invade Bangladesh anyway, especially not with Pakistan still around

At that time the massacre happened in east Pakistan

The IMF is very likely to place various kinds of demands including a reduction in the size of the Pakistan Army, an end to 🇵🇰 much touted nuclear program, and turning the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir into a permanent border with India. After that S.Asia would be largely at peace

Economy goes up and down, South Asia will never be at peace, it's what Jinnah foresaw and why partition was so important

ITs why even a SRK movie is attacked by hindus and it takes great effort to defeat the Hindu extremists, pre partition levels of communal hatred exist in India and on the ground partition is happening

Pakistani nuclear programme is safe and growing and it targets india

idk why Bangladeshi newspapers are mentioning ISI. Unless someone is realising sex tapes of your politicians, it's probably not ISI.
I know right, ISI is failing inside Pakistan with home turf advantage :rofl:

I really doubt they are present all the way in Bangaldesh

India would never invade Bangladesh anyway, especially not with Pakistan still around
True, tbh it was more of a rant about how Pakistanis always suck up to foreign Muslims to our west a lot like Arabs, Afghans, etc, etc but wouldn't do it for Bengalis when we have historical/cultural proximity due to the subcontinent.

But yeah, India would never invade for annexation purposes, it would first have to dismantle Pakistan for such an endeavour. And to even think of doing such a thing would probably only be possible several decades into the future with a large economy and military

But India's modus operandi would probably be more to exert cultural and political influence over Bangladesh and then try go for a "peaceful merger" on the basis of pre-parition, it would likely do the same with Pakistan if it could dismantle it like it wants

idk why Bangladeshi newspapers are mentioning ISI. Unless someone is realising sex tapes of your politicians, it's probably not ISI.

It's Indian newspaper with their typical fear mongering.

If Islam is everything for you guys, then why the hell the Iranians and Afghans hates you people from the core of their heart?

Nation's, peoples, ethnicities have conflict

That is the nature of man

We are largely fine with Iran, afghans are clowns who think a border runs through their land

Don't talk about things you have no fucking idea about. You the hell does not consider Shia's as Muslims? Are you confusing Qadianis with Shia's?

Also we have NO enmity with Iran.
Speak for yourself. Enough of you have declared Shias non-Muslims on this very forum.

Back
Top Bottom